lenear1030
Art Morte
EarlyPrototype
S
M99
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Almost offical: Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala - Page 2 Empty Re: Almost offical: Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala

Post by justdoit_ Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Art Morte wrote:They'll have a very good team... in Russia.
They'll have a very good team, period; Dzsudzsák, Zhirkov, Diego Tardelli, Jucilei, etc. Anzhi will find it's way into European competition sooner rather than later.
Nearly nobody outside Russia cares.
justdoit_ nonwithstanding.

I doubt Eto'o cares about this detail much.

justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Almost offical: Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala - Page 2 Empty Re: Almost offical: Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala

Post by chinomaster182 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:31 am

I'm really sad about this Sad but i guess its necessary. Our wage bill is just way out of order and needs fixing with FFP.

Eto'o can leave, he was a fantastic professional in the two seasons he was with us and leaves in good graces.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 am

He's gonna make 30 pounds a minute :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 am

andiii wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:inter will almost get the money the got him for and can\will buy younger player plus this probably means no snijder sale :/

hmm i dunno if you worded things strangely. but i think we got eto for free so we should be making €30m profit. barca overpaid for ibra (€46m) AND gave us Eto for free. i don't think ibra was even worth 46m

oh yh my bad Smile I forgot the ibra exchange Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:34 am

Spanish press is reporting that the offer is 20M for 3 seasons, but Etoo is negotiating to get one more year. And Anzhi will put at his disposition a private plane for him to use at will affraid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:26 am

So yah we got Eto'o for free so whatever we sell him for is pure profit.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 am

I think it would be a great loss for serie a. However, inter can use the money to build there team even further. I see this as a similar scenario to ibra's sale to barca.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 pm

He will become the highest paid footballer in the world,earning double what Messi makes.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Almost offical: Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala - Page 2 800aj
Almost offical: Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala - Page 2 800ak
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Russians says its done deal, 40m for Inter and 15m per season for Etoo.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:22 pm

CroInter wrote:Russians says its done deal, 40m for Inter and 15m per season for Etoo.

From free to 40m

As well as getting rid of his exorbitant wages..

Branca= Cool

But he has work on his hands to get a suitable replacement though..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin_Muscat Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:19 pm

stupid move. hope he gets racially abused so badly he decides to come back.

Kevin_Muscat
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 am

According to the latest reports, Samuel Eto’o will hold a Press conference announcing his move to Anzhi later today.
Inter confirmed negotiations were at an advanced stage and it’s reported the offer is worth €40m plus a €15m per season contract for the striker.

News sources in Italy suggest Eto’o will announce the transfer in a Press conference in Cameroon at some point today.

Eto’o is currently at home over a summer break in the city of Douala.

His friends in Cameroon are quoted as telling local media he has already chosen a new house in Moscow, where the Anzhi team train and live between games.

Meanwhile, Spanish newspapers As and Marca both claim Inter have targeted Atletico Madrid star Diego Forlan as his replacement.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Samuel Eto’o has refused to clarify his future. “Negotiations with Anzhi are still going, but I am an Inter player and won’t rule out an English surprise.”
The striker held his long-expected Press conference in the Cameroon city of Douala this afternoon, but did not confirm his €40m transfer to Russia.

“The negotiations with Anzhi are still going. It is possible I’ll go, just as it’s possible I will stay,” declared Eto’o.

“The truth is that right now I am an Inter player, but I won’t rule out a surprise from England.

“We’ll have to wait for the end of the transfer market, which will be soon enough. When I leave Cameroon, the negotiations will continue.”

This suggests the famous Manchester City exchange between Carlos Tevez and Eto’o could be back on the cards.

The only other club likely to have the funds for Eto’o would be Chelsea, while Manchester United do not need a forward.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Apparently Eto'o's move to Anzhi has been finalised.

A representative for Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala announces a deal with Inter Milan for Samuel Eto'o that should make the Cameroon striker the highest-paid footballer in the world.

BBC.

Transfer fee suggested to be €27m.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Kinda cheap 27 m, he costs 35-40, esp with nowadays inflated market
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Kinda cheap 27 m, he costs 35-40, esp with nowadays inflated market

Nah, he is 30 already.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:13 pm

30 and best forward in the world last season. Still has everything with him+amazing consistency. Totti and ADP were valued at this amount at this age and proved it
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm

I was against it aswell, but then i read Inter will earn by selling and not paying him 100 million.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:59 pm

who said Etoo is 30? guy is probably 33 or something.

anyway, it's money making time, if he can help develop football in cameroon with all that cash, he is welcome. He is doing a lot already, but we want moar
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:who said Etoo is 30? guy is probably 33 or something.

anyway, it's money making time, if he can help develop football in cameroon with all that cash, he is welcome. He is doing a lot already, but we want moar

Your internet speed is fast enough ffs Evil or Very Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 pm

From now on, he shall be known as:

$amuel €to.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm

i hear he's using the majority of his salary towards his charity in cameroon and gabon
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:who said Etoo is 30? guy is probably 33 or something.

Your internet speed is fast enough ffs Evil or Very Mad

haha took me a while to figure what you meant
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:From now on, he shall be known as:

$amuel €to.

That is no way to treat a football legend and one of the best strikers of all time who's been doing charity work all his career...Money at Anzhi will allow him to secure his family for generations,it is an opportunity you don't pass.

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Everybody is playing for money. There are few who play for colours, some for comfort. But, more for money. If tomorrow, Anzhi offers 300 mln for Messi, will he refuse? I doubt, even though its more comfortable at Barca
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next