Inter hold talks with Napoli for Ezequiel Lavezzi as alternative to Samuel Eto'o

5 posters

Go down

Inter hold talks with Napoli for Ezequiel Lavezzi as alternative to Samuel Eto'o Empty Inter hold talks with Napoli for Ezequiel Lavezzi as alternative to Samuel Eto'o

Post by zefgjoni Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm

EXCLUSIVE
By Goal.com Italy

Inter are targeting Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi as a replacement for Samuel Eto'o, who looks set to leave the club this summer, Goal.com understands.
DON'T MISS
Inter & Milan the Scudetto favourites - ConteInter committing suicide selling Sam & Wes
International friendly preview: Italy - SpainInternational friendly preview: Round-up
International friendly preview - roundupVan der Vaart: Sneijder wants English move

Eto'o, 30, is currently in negotiations with Anzhi Makhachkala after Inter received a mega offer from the Russian club.

Goal.com has learned that Inter director of sport Marco Branca has been in talks with Napoli for the Argentina international.

Branca spoke with Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis, but has been told it will take at least a €31 million bid to land the 26-year-old.

However, the Coppa Italia winners are willing to tempt the San Paolo-based club with a cash-plus-player deal.

Goran Pandev, MacDonald Mariga and Davide Santon could be used as leverage to lower the €31m demands.

Inter have also been linked with Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, but the feeling in Italy is Lavezzi a cheaper alternative in terms of wages.

It has been reported the Argentine earns around €1.4m per annum at Napoli.
zefgjoni
zefgjoni
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Inter hold talks with Napoli for Ezequiel Lavezzi as alternative to Samuel Eto'o Empty Re: Inter hold talks with Napoli for Ezequiel Lavezzi as alternative to Samuel Eto'o

Post by Jafaar Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 am

I like Lavezzi but I don't think he is a good alternative to Eto'o... Lavezzi is not a goal scorrer... sure he has a lot of assists... but put him in front of goal and 7 out of 10, he will miss...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Inter hold talks with Napoli for Ezequiel Lavezzi as alternative to Samuel Eto'o Empty Re: Inter hold talks with Napoli for Ezequiel Lavezzi as alternative to Samuel Eto'o

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 am

Goal.com Exclusive lol.

De Laurentis is not like Pozzo, very small chance of Lavezzi arriving. Tevez on the other hand in my opinion is 90% sure to come.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 am

Lavezzi is a great fit in Gaspeini's new found 4-3-3.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 am

This makes more sense than the Villa bs. He doesn't need to score for us imo, just do what he does in Napoli and deliver the ball to the box. Pazzo is probably jizzing at the thought of getting fed by Laveezi and Sneijder.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 am

milanista99 wrote:Goal.com Exclusive lol.

De Laurentis is not like Pozzo, very small chance of Lavezzi arriving. Tevez on the other hand in my opinion is 90% sure to come.

I would love to see Tevez come... but i doubt it now... I think they would have done the swap deal if anything... =(
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 am

Jafaar wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Goal.com Exclusive lol.

I would love to see Tevez come... but i doubt it now... I think they would have done the swap deal if anything... =(

A cash+player deal involving Maicon is still possible.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum