dont worry about cecs leaving, watching these two vids will make you feel better

+2
Raptorgunner
REWB
6 posters

Go down

dont worry about cecs leaving, watching these two vids will make you feel better  Empty dont worry about cecs leaving, watching these two vids will make you feel better

Post by REWB Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 pm

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

dont worry about cecs leaving, watching these two vids will make you feel better  Empty Re: dont worry about cecs leaving, watching these two vids will make you feel better

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Nice videos, I dont think we will be that sad, we all knew one day he was leaving.

Has he left yet? lol
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

dont worry about cecs leaving, watching these two vids will make you feel better  Empty Re: dont worry about cecs leaving, watching these two vids will make you feel better

Post by REWB Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Nice videos, I dont think we will be that sad, we all knew one day he was leaving.

Has he left yet? lol

he is going to go man, he is going to go.......
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 am

I don't have doubts about their quality...

But it's the rest of the guys I'm worried about. Also, we need depth.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 am

@REWB: DO you always write Cecs on purpose instead of Cesc? Its funny Very Happy
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 am

The Verminator wrote:@REWB: DO you always write Cecs on purpose instead of Cesc? Its funny Very Happy

i donno i just type it that way Very Happy , ill start doing it the correct way.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:37 am

Its all good man spell the way you like man Very Happy
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:37 am

I'm just OK , better to see them leaving than f**** performing !lool (my E)let them go (i mean nasri alsooo) ...well @RedEyesWhiteBeard -great topic really ...ahh wait !confused -hey mate do u really have RedEyes? -LooL Razz

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:17 pm

The Verminator wrote:@REWB: DO you always write Cecs on purpose instead of Cesc? Its funny Very Happy

hahahahahaha Laughing
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum