Pedram
Vyey
Zees
urbaNRoots
nj
15 posters

Go down

?

Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_lcap38%Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 9 ]
Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_lcap4%Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_lcap8%Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_lcap8%Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_lcap33%Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 8 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Empty Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros

Post by nj Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am

for me this looks like the only spot where its not really clear yet who will be the starter in the future.

so who do you think will be starting there in the 2012 Euro and why?
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Empty Re: Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 am

I think it will be Jose Enrique, what a player!!!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros Empty Re: Who will be Spain's starting LB for the 2012 Euros

Post by Zees Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:10 am

Marcelo can play with spain now nu? :study:
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 am

It's either gonna be Angel or Enrique. Depends on their form.

My third choice and if ever those two flop/off form then it's going to be Arbeloa.

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 am

either Enrique or Arbeloa
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 am

It'd be Enrique, but Arbeloa is the most solid of them all on that list. Most underrated player in the world. Why we only sold him for 5m, I will never know. ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:50 pm

nacho fernandez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Been saying it for over a year, Enrique is by far the best Spainish LB around how he is'nt first choice is a freaking joke, matter about the fact he does'nt even get called up ffs.

If he played for Barca or Madrid he would have 60 caps by now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Between Arbeloa and Enrique. I would say Arbeloa because he has impressed at LB so far for Spain.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:00 pm

It disgusts me that Arbeloa even is compared to Enrique the only reason he's above him is because he plays for Real Madrid....

Enrique is superior to him in every fashion possible and Liverpool fans will see that this year.

Oh btw Enrique was only beaten one on one.... 8 times last year compared "The Best LB in the world" Ashley Cole who was beaten 35 times.....

He is so underrated its beyond ridiculous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Super_Floren Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Monreal, young player with quality, playing for a team growing. He will make an impact this season
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 pm

@mole

sorry u are underrating Arbeloa way too much may be Enrique is the better fullback but comparing them is not disgusting.If Enrique is as good a defender as Arbeloa i would say most liverpool fans will be delighted.

Arbeloa is one of most underrated fullbacks in Europe atm particularly his defensive abilities and man marking.He marked Messi out of the game at Nou camp in his debut match he is just quality.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:14 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:@mole

sorry u are underrating Arbeloa way too much may be Enrique is the better fullback but comparing them is not disgusting.If Enrique is as good a defender as Arbeloa i would say most liverpool fans will be delighted.

Arbeloa is one of most underrated fullbacks in Europe atm particularly his defensive abilities and man marking.He marked Messi out of the game at Nou camp in his debut match he is just quality.

So did Bosingwa what's your point?

He used to be underrated, but over the last couple of years he has grown to be overrated....

Enrique is a rock in defence, he is lightning quick, technically very good, excellent passer for a full back and more than decent dribbler the only thing that lets him down is his crossing....

As i said if he played for Barca or Madrid he would have had atleast 60 caps by now its a shame how people get called up based on what club they play for....

I hope this transfer to Liverpool mean's he becomes first choice for Spain because he damn sure deserves it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:16 pm

How is Arbeloa overrated? ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Marcelo for the lulz.(maybe?)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:23 pm

ynwa wrote:How is Arbeloa overrated? ._.

If he was so great why did you let him go for such a little amount?

Everyone think's he's a defensive god, when he is'nt if he was so great why is he not first choice for Madrid? and why doe's get raped by Pedro in every single Clasico?

Btw before you say anything he plays in the Clasico because of Pepe playing in midfield.....

He was underrated at Liverpool but now everyone lavishes praise on him that he does'nt deserve....

As i said Enrique is better than him in every fashion possible and you will see that this season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 pm

jordi alba :coffee:

seriously though, it's gonna be arbeloa... i have a feeling that del bosque would rather cut off his right hand than prefer someone who isn't from madrid or barcelona
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Everyone think's he's a defensive god, when he is'nt if he was so great why is he not first choice for Madrid? and why doe's get raped by Pedro in every single Clasico?

Btw before you say anything he plays in the Clasico because of Pepe playing in midfield.....

He was underrated at Liverpool but now everyone lavishes praise on him that he does'nt not deserve....

As i said Enrique is better than him in every fashion possible and you will see that this season.

I've seen no-one praise him since he's been at Madrid. He's sat on the bench and when required, has done his job well when called upon. He's outperformed Marcelo and Ramos defensively so many times... but he has little to add in attack.

And, we had to let him go. G+H was paying 1m every day on interest and Rafa had to sell to buy. We were in need of an attacking fullback, and had to sacrifice Arbeloa to sign Glen. ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 pm

ynwa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

He was underrated at Liverpool but now everyone lavishes praise on him that he does'nt not deserve....

I've seen no-one praise him since he's been at Madrid. He's sat on the bench and when required, has done his job well when called upon. He's outperformed Marcelo and Ramos defensively so many times... but he has little to add in attack.

And, we had to let him go. G+H was paying 1m every day on interest and Rafa had to sell to buy. We were in need of an attacking fullback, and had to sacrifice Arbeloa to sign Glen. ._.

Dont agree, Marcelo 2nd half of the year anyway and Ramos did rather well defensively last year.....

I am not going to convince you that is obvious anyway, just wait to watch Enrique this year and you will see that iam right you wont be disappointed Very Happy ( except for his inconsistent crossing Suspect )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:39 pm

I'm not arguing that Arbeloa is better, or the other way around, I just don't understand how he's overrated. ._.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Enrique, definitely deserves a callup and he'll probably will get more time now that he plays for Liverpool (and not Arsenal Sad)
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:@mole

So did Bosingwa what's your point?

He used to be underrated, but over the last couple of years he has grown to be overrated....

Enrique is a rock in defence, he is lightning quick, technically very good, excellent passer for a full back and more than decent dribbler the only thing that lets him down is his crossing....

As i said if he played for Barca or Madrid he would have had atleast 60 caps by now its a shame how people get called up based on what club they play for....

I hope this transfer to Liverpool mean's he becomes first choice for Spain because he damn sure deserves it.

My point is Arbeloa has played against the best for years and has always been good particularly defensively.So comparing them isnt disgusting.Enrique is probably the better fullback but Arbeloa is a quality fullback too.its not like anyone is comparing Enrique to PFK
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:57 pm

I can see why Mole is annoyed.

First of all, saying Arbeloa outperformed Marcelo and Ramos isnt much of claim..its like saying, he is above average defensively.

Arbeloa isnt bad, he is solid defensive. But overall he is a run of the mill fullback. He wouldnt stand out anymore if he played for Osasuna to be honest.

But more importantly, he isnt left footed, he has a good left foot, but he cuts inside because he prefers the right. Also, he isnt good going forward generally speaking and Spain need good forward play from fullback otherwise they lack width.

I think Jose Enrique would get called up if he played for Madrid or Barca, a while ago too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum