frakking reffs, it was no dive watch for yourself.

+7
Wilson37
Jay29
tsgooner1
djoe26
Ali
MJ
Raptorgunner
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

frakking reffs, it was no dive watch for yourself. Empty frakking reffs, it was no dive watch for yourself.

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Joy Barton is a frakking disgrace and bitch.

link is below, I cant copied it here, maybe someone here can do it for me.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/08/13/newcastle-0-0-arsenal-premier-league-highlights-video/

We can only get better, I think we did well, loved the defense.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

frakking reffs, it was no dive watch for yourself. Empty Re: frakking reffs, it was no dive watch for yourself.

Post by MJ Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Unbelievable. The ref fails to award a penalty, then sends Gervinho off on his EPL debut for defending himself against Barton. Welcome to Arsenal buddy.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

frakking reffs, it was no dive watch for yourself. Empty Re: frakking reffs, it was no dive watch for yourself.

Post by Ali Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:22 am

MJGunner wrote:Unbelievable. The ref fails to award a penalty, then sends Gervinho off on his EPL debut for defending himself against Barton. Welcome to Arsenal buddy.

is this really more unbelievable then the RVP sending off, Chamakh unawarded goal, or the Braga game ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 am

ali8775 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Unbelievable. The ref fails to award a penalty, then sends Gervinho off on his EPL debut for defending himself against Barton. Welcome to Arsenal buddy.

is this really more unbelievable then the RVP sending off, Chamakh unawarded goal, or the Braga game ?

The reffs have screwed us so bad that this is normal now.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:27 am

If this continues then i will have take a flight to england and deal with those fraking reffs.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

is this really more unbelievable then the RVP sending off, Chamakh unawarded goal, or the Braga game or the unawarded penalty against Sunderland?

if anyone remembers more please feel free to add.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:02 am

Oh come on guys, everyone gets screwed by the ref once in a while, the difference is, we use it as an accuse for our failures, the winners (man utd, barca) dont let it bring them down and find a way to battle through it.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 am

tsgooner1 wrote:Oh come on guys, everyone gets screwed by the ref once in a while, the difference is, we use it as an accuse for our failures, the winners (man utd, barca) dont let it bring them down and find a way to battle through it.

lol with all due respect, we get screwed a good deal more then the other teams.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:07 am

tsgooner1 wrote:Oh come on guys, everyone gets screwed by the ref once in a while, the difference is, we use it as an accuse for our failures, the winners (man utd, barca) dont let it bring them down and find a way to battle through it.

Spot on. When a result doesn't go our way, it's easy to blame the refs. But unless it's an absolutely clanger of a mistake, you've not really got an excuse.

In this instance, the ref hardly did anything. Contact on Gervinho was minimal and he went down very easily. The ref didn't think it was a penalty so Gervinho just had to get up and get on with it. The subsequent incident involving Barton was bad but raising your hands to strike another player is a red card offence. Not much we can do about that, I'm afraid.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:12 am

ali8775 wrote:

I agree, I myself was pissed at that van persie incident. It gets annoying, but complaining about it aint gonna do anything. The FA doesnt care, Uefa doesnt care as long as the cash keeps rolling in. But dwelling on these moments is only gonna frustrate us even more, no point in doing that. This team feels sorry for themselves to much, but never take action. That has to change, remember the carling cup final, we never recovered rememeber after the van persie incident, we never recovered. The very top teams always find a way to bounce back and if we want to be succesfull, we are going to have to learn how to do that as well. And lets be honest here, its not like we never get away with the odd dive in the box etc.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 am

Wenger said that we may go for appeal... We dont want to miss him against Liverpool and ManU..
And this is too much.. Gervinho fell down.. And he or none of the Arsenal team appealed for a penalty.. & y this mf Barton unprovokedly did this.. & what was the line referee doing to miss this.. Too poor..
They have to ban such psychic dangerous ba**ds from playing football...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 am

ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

is this really more unbelievable then the RVP sending off, Chamakh unawarded goal, or the Braga game or the unawarded penalty against Sunderland?

if anyone remembers more please feel free to add.
Well there was that HUGE handball by Vidic to deny van Persie :L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 am

I cant believe how blind these guys are.. And i see we are in the receiving end 90% of the time..
We need that extra 2 goal line referees as in cl..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:11 am

This is the second time the same player actions have caused us to lose a player. What the hell Barton doing wrestling with Gervinho, how the hell does the reff missed that, I am not making excuse for anything, it just frakked up that we have to lose a player for a frakking donkey who acts tough and goes downs like a frakking bitch.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 am

Just wanna add my .2. We cannot (to anyone who is) blame this loss on the ref, we weren't sharp enough in front of goal. Also i just want everyone to know that there is no conspiracy against us, others get done wrongly by the ref too, although we are on the wrong end of the stick more often than other teams. Plus if AW wants to appeal against the red card, i think we have a chance. We can point to the choke Abidal did to RVP last season and remind them how he didn't get punished, yet Barton sorta taunted Gerv into, lol, touching his face, and he theatrically fell down to look like he was in pain. And as far as i know the ref didn't see the incident so he relied on what he saw; Barton on the floor in agony, Busquet style.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:47 am

I am not talking about the game at all, I am just pissed at Barton, I hate the guy with a passion.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 am

And i'm not directing this post to you, rather to everyone. This is just how i feel about this situation ya know bruv? Wink

Oh and i hate Barton with a passion too!!!!!
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:21 am

All this blame game with the refs each time.. Accusations of refs being biased.. Accusations of refs being pro-ManU..

I wonder, is there room for corruption in the system? Or is it just fans finding an alibi? (Being general here, not taking away the fact that we've been at the receiving end of a LOT of poor decisions, probably more than other teams.)

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 am

First , this new "get on with the game" campaign is right down stupid.

Refrees make stupid , senile f**k ups almost every second game, where they arent questioned for thei bull***t and get away with it , yet they want more protection? Please...

What the hell was the referee doing when Barton grabbed Gervinho ? What was the linesman doing when the incident happened?

And , while we do find excuses , there are times where you go "what the f**k?! " , you cant blame the fans for feeling little bit disheartened and frustrated when stuff like this happens.

Both Gervinho & Barton should have been sent off . Song was cunning , but I dont he will get away with it. Probably because this is the first game of the season, it will be a slap on the wrist.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 am

I hope that its nothing more than a slap on the wrist. Can't be w/o Song in the first month. As things stand, apart from You-know-who1 and You-know-who2, we are missing Wilshere and Gervinho.

A tough start to the campaign just got a whole lot tougher.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 am

I found it funny how the commentators kept trying to leave ... "them" ... out of the conversation , but it somehow managed to turn to them Razz

And we all hope that it is nothing more than a slap on the wrist , as much as i love Frimpong , i shudder at the thought of him playing against liverpool and man u
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am

AnJl wrote:I found it funny how the commentators kept trying to leave ... "them" ... out of the conversation , but it somehow managed to turn to them Razz

And we all hope that it is nothing more than a slap on the wrist , as much as i love Frimpong , i shudder at the thought of him playing against liverpool and man u

Tbh, I think Frimpong would do well enough.. I don't want to see him play every game right at the start though..

Lol yeah "them".. I think we are okay without the contract rebel, bt that is a topic for another thread Very Happy

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 pm

ali8775 wrote:

IT'S A CONSPIRACYYYYYY

No but really we seem to have the worst luck with referees and untimely injuries and seriously Messi has the ugliest smile, what's up with that?! :coffee:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:51 pm

AnJl wrote:First , this new "get on with the game" campaign is right down stupid.

Refrees make stupid , senile f**k ups almost every second game, where they arent questioned for thei bull***t and get away with it , yet they want more protection? Please...

What the hell was the referee doing when Barton grabbed Gervinho ? What was the linesman doing when the incident happened?

And , while we do find excuses , there are times where you go "what the f**k?! " , you cant blame the fans for feeling little bit disheartened and frustrated when stuff like this happens.

Both Gervinho & Barton should have been sent off . Song was cunning , but I dont he will get away with it. Probably because this is the first game of the season, it will be a slap on the wrist.

you never fail to deliver cheers cheers cheers
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:51 pm

MJGunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

IT'S A CONSPIRACYYYYYY

No but really we seem to have the worst luck with referees and untimely injuries and seriously Messi has the ugliest smile, what's up with that?! :coffee:

yeah, seriously, frak him :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next