Khaled
Albiceleste
BarcaKizz
Rebaño Sagrado
barca 2011
9 posters

Go down

Where would they end up?

Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Vote_lcap7%Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Vote_lcap47%Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Vote_lcap27%Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Vote_lcap19%Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Empty Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll.

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:54 am

Just wondering what you guys think. Let's say Barca's 1st team was in the second division for whatever reason this upcoming season. Therefore, Barcelona B is playing in the Liga BBVA. Seeing as how this is hypothetical, lets say it's last year's Barca B, with Thiago and Fontas. How do you think they would fare in the Primera Division? IMO, they wouldn't win, but where do you think they would stand? I think they have what it takes to end up in the top half, somewhere between 5-10. Impressive, seeing as how a B side would be totally capable of this, if the situation was allowed of course.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll. Empty Re: Barcelona B: Hypothetical Poll.

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 am

barca 2011 wrote:Just wondering what you guys think. Let's say Barca's 1st team was in the second division for whatever reason this upcoming season. Therefore, Barcelona B is playing in the Liga BBVA. Seeing as how this is hypothetical, lets say it's last year's Barca B, with Thiago and Fontas. How do you think they would fare in the Primera Division? IMO, they wouldn't win, but where do you think they would stand? I think they have what it takes to end up in the top half, somewhere between 5-10. Impressive, seeing as how a B side would be totally capable of this, if the situation was allowed of course.

If Betis and Rayo Vallecano will struggle to stay in the top division what makes you think barca b can finish 5-10
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:28 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Just wondering what you guys think. Let's say Barca's 1st team was in the second division for whatever reason this upcoming season. Therefore, Barcelona B is playing in the Liga BBVA. Seeing as how this is hypothetical, lets say it's last year's Barca B, with Thiago and Fontas. How do you think they would fare in the Primera Division? IMO, they wouldn't win, but where do you think they would stand? I think they have what it takes to end up in the top half, somewhere between 5-10. Impressive, seeing as how a B side would be totally capable of this, if the situation was allowed of course.

If Betis and Rayo Vallecano will struggle to stay in the top division what makes you think barca b can finish 5-10
Well for one, Barca B hasn't played in La Liga before, but this is hypothetical, and they did finish directly below both of those sides in the segunda last year, so there's not too much of a gulf in class. Plus it's not out of this world for a promoted side to finish in the top 10, something that I think this current Barca B side is capable of.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 am

barca 2011 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

Well for one, Barca B hasn't played in La Liga before, but this is hypothetical, and they did finish directly below both of those sides in the segunda last year, so there's not too much of a gulf in class. Plus it's not out of this world for a promoted side to finish in the top 10, something that I think this current Barca B side is capable of.

That's why i don't think they could make it in the top 10 because they aren't as good as Betis and Rayo and also the fact that they are kids I think the pressure would get to them
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 am

MARADONA>messi wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

That's why i don't think they could make it in the top 10 because they aren't as good as Betis and Rayo and also the fact that they are kids I think the pressure would get to them
Maybe in big games, it would get to them. But with the talent, albeit young, I believe they'd have what it takes to have a consistent season in top flight. It would be an inspired top 10 finish imo though.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 am

Dude... they wouldn't have a chance getting in the top 10... Let's be realistic here. Last year they were phenomenal and only came 3rd in the Segunda. What makes you think they'd be doing anything other than fighting to stay up in Div1??

This is coming from someone who actually watches Barca B too...

[In b4 Khaled derails this thread with "OMG!!! Grimaldooooooo and Deulitoooo are the best!!! Future of Barcaaaaa!!!" Very Happy :bball:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Dude... they wouldn't have a chance getting in the top 10... Let's be realistic here. Last year they were phenomenal and only came 3rd in the Segunda. What makes you think they'd be doing anything other than fighting to stay up in Div1??

[In b4 Khaled derails this thread with "OMG!!! Grimaldooooooo and Deulitoooo are the best!!! Future of Barcaaaaa!!!" Very Happy :bball:
Yeah very true, this is the first division. Lmao at the last part :lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Dude... they wouldn't have a chance getting in the top 10... Let's be realistic here. Last year they were phenomenal and only came 3rd in the Segunda. What makes you think they'd be doing anything other than fighting to stay up in Div1??

haha lol kizz Smile
Actually i think they will compete to stay maybe 15-20.. if we were talking about last year's Squad!
But the current squad no way they can stay!!

Let's a take look @ the current players:

GK: Mino (22), Oier (21) & Masip (21)

Defenders: Montoya (20), Dalmau (19), Balliu (19), Rosell (19), Gomez(19), Planas (20), Bartra (20)
+ Armando (26)
Our defence is made of 19/20 year old players with no experience!! & some players especially Rosell & maybe Balliu has to improve alot physically...

Let's see what can they do first in Segunda first! The talent is there & they are very talented.. but u need experience & this Barca B (2011/2012) has no experience!

Midfield: Espinosa (18), Rafinha (18), JDS (21), Sergi Roberto (19), Gustavo (18), Illie (20) + Carmona (24)

Forwards: Kiko (20, RB/RW), DeulitoOoOoOo (17) Razz, Tello (19), Cuenca (20), Soriano (25) & Saul (25)

Average Age: 20.4 !!!!

Last year's Squad has some experience which helped them to compete in Segunda.. But i'm not sure about the current B team.. a 5-10 position in Segunda would be great for this season(2011/2012).. even 10-15 would be acceptable!!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 am

5-10
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:

haha lol kizz Smile
Actually i think they will compete to stay maybe 15-20.. if we were talking about last year's Squad!

Defenders: Montoya (20), Dalmau (19), Balliu (19), Rosell (19), Gomez(19), Planas (20), Bartra (20)
+ Armando (26)
Our defence is made of 19/20 year old players with no experience!! & some players especially Rosell & maybe Balliu has to improve alot physically...

Let's see what can they do first in Segunda first! The talent is there & they are very talented.. but u need experience & this Barca B (2011/2012) has no experience!

Midfield: Espinosa (18), Rafinha (18), JDS (21), Sergi Roberto (19), Gustavo (18), Illie (20) + Carmona (24)

Forwards: Kiko (20, RB/RW), DeulitoOoOoOo (17) Razz, Tello (19), Cuenca (20), Soriano (25) & Saul (25)

Last year's Squad has some experience which helped them to compete in Segunda.. But i'm not sure about the current B team.. a 5-10 position in Segunda would be great for this season(2011/2012).. even 10-15 would be acceptable!!

Khaled... seriously what is up with calling him DeulitOoooo??? Explain :coffee:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:47 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

haha lol kizz Smile

+ Armando (26)

Mole's guess......

It's easier to spell than Delaloufulu or what ever the frak he's called Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Two Real Madrid suckers voted for 15-20 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xD
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 pm

I think that last season's Barça B, with Nolito, Thiago, Fontas and Soriano,would easily have avoided relegation. (10-15).

This year's Barça B is an enigma yet.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 pm

MARADONA>messi wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

Plus players like Thiago, Jonathan amongst others would regurlaly get called upon by Barca. Also to note, this current Barca B squad isn't exactly the same Barca B squad from last year as allot of players of left so there is no telling how the new younger guys would do. But to say the truth I wish they did allow Barca B played in the first division if the earned it, even it meant they changed there name to some thing else and made them a new club in the league
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:42 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:

I read on a Barca forum, that Gerard's friends call him Deulito..
& its better than Deulofeu Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 am

Well thats kind of why I said last year's Barca B, as they would have a MUCH better chance than this year's. But good views all around.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum