LAMPARD: TEN YEARS AND 100 PER CENT

3 posters

Go down

LAMPARD: TEN YEARS AND 100 PER CENT  Empty LAMPARD: TEN YEARS AND 100 PER CENT

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 am

It is 10 years ago this month that Frank Lampard began his first season for Chelsea.

As he looks to hit the ground running at Stoke today, he can do so in the knowledge that the teams he has been in have a good record of doing just that. His very first game in blue was indeed the last time Chelsea failed to win on opening day. In August 2001 we drew 1-1 at home to Newcastle.

A decade on, the vice-captain is looking forward to the challenge of doing better than on that debut day.

'I am feeling good,' he said. 'I have enjoyed all ten seasons I have done and I am looking forward to the 11th, having missed a big portion of last season and the team having not won any trophies.

'It is a big season for us all and I am just pleased to be feeling 100 per cent fit because I didn't have that for a long time last season.I am looking forward getting going.'

This summer has been one of the longest gaps between competitive games for players like Lampard, with no World Cup or no European Championships to keep them busy, and no Community Shield to get the season going a week earlier than for most.

'I am certainly feeling fresher than in a tournament year,' he said.

'After the last World Cup we managed to get about three weeks holiday and came straight back into the pre-season games and the Community Shield, so I have really enjoyed having a clear month, getting away and not doing too much.

'I asked for advice on whether I should work on my groin because I have been injured but I was told to completely rest and I pretty much did that. I always like to do a bit of running but mentally and physically I feel as refreshed as I have done for a few seasons.'

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

LAMPARD: TEN YEARS AND 100 PER CENT  Empty Re: LAMPARD: TEN YEARS AND 100 PER CENT

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:11 pm

I'd say more than 100 percent Very Happy Seriously though he works more than what he should.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

LAMPARD: TEN YEARS AND 100 PER CENT  Empty Re: LAMPARD: TEN YEARS AND 100 PER CENT

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:19 am

Nooo... Lampard your slow
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum