Juve stadium opens with Notts County

4 posters

Go down

Juve stadium opens with Notts County  Empty Juve stadium opens with Notts County

Post by DeviAngel Sun 14 Aug 2011, 16:51

Juventus will play Notts County, the team that gave them their club colours, in the inauguration ceremony for their new stadium.
The Bianconeri become the first club in Italy to own their arena when the Nuovo Stadio makes its debut on September 8.

It was built on the site of the old Stadio Delle Alpi and is a state of the art venue for international football, which includes shops and conference facilities.

Juventus have announced they will include a tribute to Notts County in the inauguration ceremony.

Juve took the club colours from the Nottingham side in 1903 and will face Notts County in a special friendly on September 8.

“It is the right tribute to these colours in a day when the entire inauguration ceremony will celebrate 114 years of the club’s history,” read the Juventus website.

However, details of the day’s events are being kept under wraps until a few hours before the opening.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve stadium opens with Notts County  Empty Re: Juve stadium opens with Notts County

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun 14 Aug 2011, 18:45

Devi now we will have 2 holidays on 8 Sep Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juve stadium opens with Notts County  Empty Re: Juve stadium opens with Notts County

Post by Luca Sun 14 Aug 2011, 19:51

Damn, that is my first day of classes... I think I'll miss it Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:03

Luca wrote:Damn, that is my first day of classes... I think I'll miss it Sad

I start August 24th :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:11

sciacca wrote:

Yeah, Quebec starts earlier than us
When do you finish? I finish at the end of April

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:20

UofT ?

Mine start the 12th bro, but I move in on the 5th.

Which reminds me, is there TV at university ? I could not care less about television shows, but Juventus games are a must. Worst comes to worse I will buy a cable to hook up my Mac to my flat screen. Thumbs up
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:23

JuvenelCuore wrote:

UofT ?

Which reminds me, is there TV at university ? I could not care less about television shows, but Juventus games are a must. Worst comes to worse I will buy a cable to hook up my Mac to my flat screen. Thumbs up

UOIT, I don't live on campus so I don't know.
I think people bring their own TVs though, do you mean cable? Again I couldn't tell ya. I don't do residence, I live close enough to commute- 40 minutes each way by bus, no big deal.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:24

Luca wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Yeah, Quebec starts earlier than us
When do you finish? I finish at the end of April

End of April as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:25

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

UofT ?

I think people bring their own TVs though, do you mean cable? Again I couldn't tell ya. I don't do residence, I live close enough to commute- 40 minutes each way by bus, no big deal.

Oh my mistake. Well, yeah I live on residence and you can bring TV, but cable is extra and even so, I would have to get the RAI package which is costly, and not worth the money since I will not be watching much. I have it at home because my family watch it, but for just me, it is a waste of money.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:26

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

UofT ?

Oh my mistake. Well, yeah I live on residence and you can bring TV, but cable is extra and even so, I would have to get the RAI package which is costly, and not worth the money since I will not be watching much. I have it at home because my family watch it, but for just me, it is a waste of money.

Agreed, I guess you'll be streaming a lot which isn't bad
I thought you lived in Toronto? Why are you living on residence if you don't mind me asking

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:28

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

UofT ?

I thought you lived in Toronto? Why are you living on residence if you don't mind me asking

I do, but I live about 40 minutes due to traffic, highway, etc. as I live in a suburb, and it would be a pain in the ass going down there every day, especially because I have a class at 8 am so I could have to leave at like 6:30.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:30

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

UofT ?

I do, but I live about 40 minutes due to traffic, highway, etc. as I live in a suburb, and it would be a pain in the ass going down there every day, especially because I have a class at 8 am so I could have to leave at like 6:30.

Ah, I gotcha
Yeah, I hate 8 AM classes. I have to be up at 6:30 as well to get the 7:10 bus, thankfully I only have one day like that this term.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:31

Nick don't get me started. My college is 35 mins away by car. I had to leave always at 6:45 am when I had that class, I skipped 8 times LOL, though I passed with that 61%.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:33

juvefanmkd wrote:Devi now we will have 2 holidays on 8 Sep Smile

lol seems so bro ...

I start on uni 1st October ...Officially 15th September but nothing happens untl 1st October lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:34

sciacca wrote:Nick don't get me started. My college is 35 mins away by car. I had to leave always at 6:45 am when I had that class, I skipped 8 times LOL, though I passed with that 61%.

Haha bro I have Italian at 8 am so I can skip whenever, I will probably go like once a month just to chill. Literally, I got the textbook and the first week's lesson is household items. Lol.

My highschool was a similar distance, but I had a school bus from my area there and there were like 150-200 kids on the same school bus, but now I would have to take a bus down to the subway station then go to University.

Would be fine if I lived in Florida, California, etc. but not when it snows 15-25 cm and gets to -40.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:35

sciacca wrote:Nick don't get me started. My college is 35 mins away by car. I had to leave always at 6:45 am when I had that class, I skipped 8 times LOL, though I passed with that 61%.

I got you beat
I had class at 5:10-8:00 PM (philosophy course)
Before that I had class at 2:10-5:00PM

Combined I maybe have been to 1 5:10-8:00 course and finished with a B-
I couldn't do it 6 hours straight in a lecture hall and to stay until 8 I would have to take a different bus that takes me much longer to get home

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down