The official Pep is going insane thread ;)

+5
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
Albiceleste
kiranr
Babun
9 posters

Go down

The official Pep is going insane thread ;) Empty The official Pep is going insane thread ;)

Post by Babun Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:39 am

Barcelona's way of football needs patient buildup from the back. Yesterday, they missed Pique,biscuit and Puyol who do that because without them Xaviniesta won't get the ball to distribute in an advanageous position.At some point,they were forced to play long balls to their strikers who are basically midgets compared to RM players in height Very Happy We all knew that Pep had some screws loose in handling transfers ( overpriced or not needed) but now, he makes his squad weaker Very Happy They splashed all their cash on Sanchez and Fabregas,yet, they're in dire need for ball playing CBs Very Happy
I predict that Puyol will be more absent than not and that Pique looks lost alone without him, if Pique gets injured... Very Happy
Well, I'm pleased as Real Madrid fan Very Happy Bring on Sanchez and Fabregas as long as you keep that backline Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The official Pep is going insane thread ;) Empty Re: The official Pep is going insane thread ;)

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:44 am

Meh... we won so much without Puyol for much of last season...

But yeah, i cant disagree that there is a slight concern.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The official Pep is going insane thread ;) Empty Re: The official Pep is going insane thread ;)

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:51 am

Vertonghen is the one of the best ball playing CB out there that's in Barca's reach, he was key in Ajax's league win. I'd love to have him, Pep already confirmed that Cesc was the last transfer though.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:15 am

They still got a positive result, no? 2-2 at the Santiago... they'll finish you off at the Camp Nou. Just look at Sevilla last year. Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 am

While what you say is true Babun the difference in fitness also showed i would'nt underestimate the difference between having a pre-season and not having one at all....

You had your chance and you flopped Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 am

Mole, Farca fans with the excuses all the time Very Happy You can only beat what's in front of you. Did Real Madrid order Farca to have their preseason started 7 days later or caused the Pique, biscuit, Puyol injuries? Very Happy
Stop making up excuses Very Happy
I won't make up excuses for the return leg as well Very Happy What will you do if your guys flop in Camp Nou? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 am

babun1024 wrote:Mole, Farca fans with the excuses all the time Very Happy You can only beat what's in front of you. Did Real Madrid order Farca to have their preseason started 7 days later or caused the Pique, biscuit, Puyol injuries? Very Happy
I won't make up excuses for the return leg as well Very Happy What will you do if your guys flop in Camp Nou? Very Happy

Not really an excuse, i predicted you would win 3-0 before the game because of it Very Happy

I wont do nothing because i will be on holiday and i the time i get back it will have died down Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Mole, Farca fans with the excuses all the time Very Happy You can only beat what's in front of you. Did Real Madrid order Farca to have their preseason started 7 days later or caused the Pique, biscuit, Puyol injuries? Very Happy

Not really an excuse, i predicted you would win 3-0 before the game because of it Very Happy

I wont do nothing because i will be on holiday and i the time i get back it will have died down Very Happy
You're already running away with the tail between legs :lol!:
Someones knows the outcome Twisted Evil
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Playing a serious competition during the summer can hardly be called "having no preseason" sure they didn't train as much with the team but they've (except Sanchez and Cesc) trained together for what... 5 years?

And even when Xavi and Pique was introduced Barcelona looked very very off and shaken by Madrids pressure and failed to build anything of special note.

Not that Real Madrid had the greatest game of their lives either, but the tactics were spot on, Mou couldn't have known that Xavi and Pique wouldn't start so we can only assume that this would have been our approach either way. Wednesdays game will be very interesting.

Real Madrids kind of weak link against Barcelona is Khedira who's just too big and clumpsy to get the better of Iniesta and Messi. Coentrao kept up with them much better when he went to the middle. It will be interesting to see if Mou dares to play Sahin and Xabi together when Sahin returns in important games. I think Sahin would be better defensively against Barcelona since he's much more mobile and better with his feet. And he'll contribute alot more to the attack.

Real Madrid had a good game tactically and you can tell that Benzema, Özil and Ronaldo is building up some serious chemistry in attack. But some lackluster finishing kept this game even. It could very well have been 4-2 or even 5-2 if Madrid finished their chances.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Madrid players got 700+ minutes of preseason game time compared to Messi Sanchez Alves and Mascherano's first preseason game being yesterday, you guys had a massive advantage

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Haha Babun, you have mastered the art of engineering a shitstorm.

Kudos. Thumbs up Every thread of yours is controversial.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Madrid players got 700+ minutes of preseason game time compared to Messi Sanchez Alves and Mascherano's first preseason game being yesterday, you guys had a massive advantage

you show up for work half drunk and you blame the booze? Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Good point tongue

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:35 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

The official Pep is going insane thread ;) Mesut-10

Placed Barcelona in a state of unconsciousness. I blame the Wizard.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

The official Pep is going insane thread ;) Mesut-10

Placed Barcelona in a state of unconsciousness. I blame the Wizard.
The official Pep is going insane thread ;) Qy70ab
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 pm

It was a tie a draw means its even wtf is the big deal???????????
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down