Omniscient
messixaviesta
ChollaVille
DV7
Khaled
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by ChollaVille Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 am

SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 MARCELOFABREGAS.gif.pagespeed.ce.iR5WOZv59Q

ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:32 am

Disgusting...absolutely disgusting
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:49 am

SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 S2wcgm
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 am

Gotta say I have mad respect for Pep, his post match press interview is classy.

Guardiola: "Guess we'll remember this Super Cup. For the opponent, the way we arrived at the tie... Madrid knows us better every time."

Guardiola: "I didn't expect to win. I can only, once again, congratulate my players for the way they competed."

Guardiola: "Incident Mourinho-Vilanova? I think the images speak for themselves."

Guardiola: "One day, this will end bad. That's what I feel. Football isn't only about the players on a pitch, thre are more people involved"

Guardiola: "Mourinho says he doesn't know Vilanova? Doesn't matter, for us, he's crucial. Like so many others."

Guardiola: "We still miss some work, some games, some rhythm. That's also why the win is a bit of a surprise."

Guardiola: "Will this end bad? I can control my team, my players, my own behaviour, the best I can. That's what I can do."

Guardiola: "Alexis couldn't play because there was a high risk he would get injured."

Guardiola: "Lack of respect Mourinho he says he doesn't know your assistant? Maybe he really doesn't know him. I know Karanka, Faria.."

Guardiola: "Record 11 trophies? I didn't win, I'm just part of this club. No number of trophies can come close to what Johan did."

Guardiola: "Strike? If the players decide not to play, I can only support that."

Apparently, Madrid players did not stay back to honor the champion, 1st time in Spain.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Onassis Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 am

New York Times: This Is Why Some People Don’t Like Real Madrid

Nice to know these things don't go unnoticed, even by the more casual viewers.

Last edited by Aristotle Onassis on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aristotle Onassis
Aristotle Onassis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:57 am

Someone claimed in a thread that Carles Naval, our delegate, hit Ozil (can't find the thread so I post it here. Another lie. See the video, minute 1:11, where Naval caresses Ozil's face gently and Ozil gets offended.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Mourinho is such a clown.

He has converted the entire Madrid team to clowns too.

I used to like Marcelo, the guy was a great footballer. But the way he has transformed after Mourinho came is disgraceful. That idiot of a manager thinks kungfu is the only way to defend.

Pepe, Carvalho, Ramos, Khedira and Marcelo look for every chance to inflict injuries on Barcelona's players. This is the mighty Mourinho's revolutionary tactic.

All i could see was great defending up front and then complete incoherence. Is it a surprise that Madrid only managed to score lucky scrappy goals through corners?

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Seeing as they have close the thread about Villa insulting Islam, I will post it here:

note on villa-ozil: the supposed ozil quote on villa is apparently being spread by a real madrid fan site without giving any reliable source

note on villa-ozil: apart from players hitting each other, there are no reports in the spanish media about any remarks about religions

barcastuff

Really anyone with a half braincell would have known that the report was fake...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Guardiola, proud of players “eternal, legendary, unrepeatable and honest”

After working hard to win the club’s tenth Spanish Supercup, Guardiola bestowed nothing but praise on his amazing players

He was also delighted with Cesc’s first game in a Barça shirt: “Truth is, he showed what a good player he is and what qualities he has”. After saying that the club will try to play the Gamper match anyway, despite the AFE strike, Bartomeu said he was sorry with the way the game ended: “It is a shame these things happened. The pictures speak for themselves.”
Like he did after the win at the Bernabéu, the Barcelona manager congratulated his players on their huge effort in beating Real Madrid to win the Spanish Supercup at the Camp Nou. “They made an enormous effort. They showed what they are like: eternal, legendary, unrepeatable and honest, people who like to train and `play football... Honestly, looking at how they responded, it is a privilege and an honour to be their manager”, he said.

Surprise

Guardiola went on to say that “I want to congratulate them for the mentality they have shown, their character, for playing the way they did, because it is never easy to play against a team like Real Madrid in sush intense games.” After pointing out how important the result in the away leg was (2-2), he said that “they still need to get some kilometres under their legs, continuity. I sincerely didn’t think we’d be able to win. It is a nice surprise to win this title.”

On the incidents at the end of the match, Guardiola said “we came to a situation at the end that we have taken badly … The pictures speak for themselves. They think we are always diving, and we think the opposite. I have model players, both on the pitch and in press conferences. We shall just carry on playing football and we shall be as quiet as we can. We are a team that wants to play football as well as possible.”

On Wednesday, Guardiola equalled the eleven titles won by Johan Cruyff. He doesn’t think that statistic matters, for “I didn’t win them alone, and what Johan did for this club cannot be matched however many titles we win in the future. What we have to do is maintain this competitiveness”.

------------------------------

Bartomeu: “An important title to start the season”

The vice president for the sports area was very pleased with the first title of the season and the tenth Supercup in club history. “The first title after a game of maximum rivalry is a very important one to start the season”, said Josep Maria Bartomeu.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/17/n110818118817.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:29 pm

SSC "2nd leg" Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 W3NYF

Hoho.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Who is he? Borats dad? Laughing

Edit: Tve manipulating the whole mou-tito saga Rolling Eyes

And they are supposed to be professionals?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

goal.com player ratings

masch and alves were given 6.5.what a joke.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 pm

sagnik92 wrote:goal.com player ratings

masch and alves were given 6.5.what a joke.
Those retards can't judge a players defensive abilities they got slide tackled themselves.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 pm

0:22 Mourinho steps on fabregas head.

How some can like the guy I will never understand..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 pm

harhar11 wrote:

OMG....what an @$$hole!
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm

shinigami99 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

OMG....what an @$$hole!
omg omg omg

Bad move from Mourinho tho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Aristotle Onassis wrote:New York Times: This Is Why Some People Don’t Like Real Madrid

Nice to know these things do go unnoticed, even by the more casual viewers.

Excellent article. What really pleases me is this is probably the first time when Mourinho's role in this whole mess is being so clearly singled out. The Uefa official who long back called him an enemy of football was dead right.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Although it's been said many times before once again it's time to say that there are days on which we cannot find words to express just how brilliant Lionel Messi is.

Also congratulations to the entire team for starting the season off with a great victory and a nice trophy.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 pm

So my fellow cules. How do you justify your stupid brawl?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

The xcx wrote:So my fellow cules. How do you justify your stupid brawl?

Disgraceful, although they were defending their teammate from hooligans which, for me atleast, redeem themself a little.

How do you justify marcelo kicking messi or pepe intentionally elbowing pique?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Onassis Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 pm

harhar11 wrote:

This angle's slightly better, although it's still hard to make out if there's contact ... looks, at the least, like there's some intent.

.... It's all very disgusting business. I feel bit dirtied just posting it.
Aristotle Onassis
Aristotle Onassis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Mourinho is a loser. The players that I've come to respect more in these series of Clasicos are, surprisingly, Ronaldo and Alves. They take it calmly and respectfully when about to lose, instead of instigating shit like Pepe and Valdes.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 pm

I also feel a renewed respect for Cristiano Ronaldo. It doesn't mean that I like him more than before, but probably most of his teammates are all of a sudden more unlikeable.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 am

Omniscient wrote:Mourinho is a loser. The players that I've come to respect more in these series of Clasicos are, surprisingly, Ronaldo and Alves. They take it calmly and respectfully when about to lose, instead of instigating shit like Pepe and Valdes.
Good to see not all the RM fans on this board are completely deluded into loving Mourinho.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:23 am

Fernando Morientes (X- Real Madrid) :

“I am ashamed to see my former teammate Iker complain Fabregas had dived in Marcelo tackle".

"It is lamentable for the spirit of the game that Real did not stay back for the trophy distribution."

"I think Mourinho is bringing the level of hatred towards Real Madrid an unacceptable level"

[Cope.es]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Omniscient wrote:Mourinho is a loser. The players that I've come to respect more in these series of Clasicos are, surprisingly, Ronaldo and Alves. They take it calmly and respectfully when about to lose, instead of instigating shit like Pepe and Valdes.

Valdes doesn't instigate shit. Its just any time something happens he's one of the first to be there to back up his mates. He goes a bit overboard sometimes but its always just him wanting to defend people who are usually smaller than him. Quite respectable in some ways.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next