andiii
Vibe
RobbyV
zarola
Swanhends
Internal
10 posters

Go down

Tevez and lavezzi turns into tevez and di maria Empty Tevez and lavezzi turns into tevez and di maria

Post by Internal Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 am

Rumors of a di maria transfer to inter are heating up, with the argentine winger seen as the perfect replacement to eto'o and mourinho growing tired of his inconsistency. Also, gasperini sees inter fielding a 4-3-3 this season and has di Maria on top of his list.

http://www.footballhighlight.net/2011/08/16/news/transfers-inter-milan-manchester-city-news-di-maria-eto’o-sneijder-and-tevez-in-today-press-16-08-2011-august-rumour-update-latest-football-highlights-news-highlight-epl-english-premier-league/

So tevez for sneijder and eto'o money for di Maria...

--------------Cesar

Maicon--lucio--Samuel--nagatomo

Zanetti------cambiasso-----Alvarez/obi

Tevez--------pazzini--------di Maria

Me likey, but I wont get my hopes up
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Tevez and lavezzi turns into tevez and di maria Empty Re: Tevez and lavezzi turns into tevez and di maria

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 am

I absolutely cannot stand Di Maria

The biggest prick in world football right now IMO
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Tevez and lavezzi turns into tevez and di maria Empty Re: Tevez and lavezzi turns into tevez and di maria

Post by zarola Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 am

Thank you bhends. Honestly I wouldnt be able to proudly call myself an inter fan.... this would be the worst move ever. Id take no one over him, I wouldnt trade pandev direct swap for him. Just please... no.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:23 am

Really? I know he's kinda douchy, but i see a lot of quality when he plays. Why all the hate?
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 am

I disagree with calling him a prick, but yeah he's a talented player. He's a diver and a whiner but personally Im not too sure if he would flourish in Serie A.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 am

Hate him.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 pm

i agree with bhends haha (although i like him/anyone diving against barca)

andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Lots of hate...

I personally like him... he's fast, has a hard shot, always running...

I don't like the diving... but Zanetti will fix that...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm

We just don't know what's going on with the club. Cutting wages yet signing these two players?

Doesn't make sense- they'd both have to massively slash their wages. I mean I'd love them both but can't see it happening.

I have a suspicion that we'll get Hazard. Should be what 20m? And young so low wages.
Can't help thinking a few new young CBs are needed too, but who's availiable? Astori?

---------------------Cesar-----------------------
--------Rano-------Lucio-------Samuel-------
Jonathan----Montolivo/Alvarez---Cambiasso------Nagatomo
Hazard-----------------Pazzini----------------Obi/Alvarez

In all honesty that isn't an awful side. I believe Montolivo would be much more useful to us than Milan because our midfield remains energetic with the Wbs and Cambiasso where as Milan's is sluggish and needs Aquilani's energy.

Obi looks promising, Jonathan has got a big reputation and Alvarez has looked good so far.

Got to be optimistic I suppose.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 pm

I would rather take Gattuso on our team than Di Maria.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 pm

why all the hate on di maria ! the guy is clearly talented, sure his somehow a prick, but we need a player of his qualities in our new line up

that aside, i think if we're slashing the wage bill then these moves are just speculations, we dont get rid of our 2 biggest earners to sign two bigger earners
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:50 am

theres no bigger prick in this world than busquets. end of.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Seems like Sneijder is staying.

I really liked what he did against Milan with Alvarez in the first half before he got greedy in the second.

Jonathan-----Sneijder-----Cambiasso------Nagatomo
Alvarez/Coutinho---------------------------------Hazard/Obi?
--------------------------------Pazzini------------------------

To be honest I think we only really need 1 winger + a FB and we're set- could even use Coutinho if we need to. Got so much young talent it's a shame to lose it.
Coutinho is a fantastic player who just needs to get a bit stronger.

Up front Pazzo should knock them in and then there's Castignos who looked more than lively when we saw him play.

We've got quite a lot of depth in most positions and hopefully will be seeing more of the primavera promoted this year.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 pm

interesting that you inserted hazard in your possible lineup there mate.

i watched him for the first time this morning in a match highlight, and boy, the lad is quick. and hes got serious skills as well. id be lying if i said that i dont want him in our team. too bad he will cost us a fortune.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Were not getting hazard, unfortunately. As much as id love to see him here, he's just too expensive.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down