+5
pasquale22
Juventude
C.Marchisio #8
mezzogiornese
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

B.News:  Today Alex is black and white?  Empty B.News: Today Alex is black and white?

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 pm

According calciomercato.it might today be the decisive day for the transfer of Alex (29) Juventus: Beppe Marotta it will be in London to meet with the leadership and try to take Chelsea's Brazilian defender. Villas Boas did not put the sale of its veto player, but now bsogna convinced Abramovich that seems willing to deprive themselves of Alex only outright and not on loan with the right of redemption, so welcome to Juve. Meanwhile, other tracks that will not let go, including one that leads to Leonel Galeano (20), while the assumption seems to be not only final Lugano waned.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.News:  Today Alex is black and white?  Empty Re: B.News: Today Alex is black and white?

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 pm

I don't believe it. Juve need a backup CB and I doubt he'd leave Chelsea to be a backup at Juve.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

B.News:  Today Alex is black and white?  Empty Re: B.News: Today Alex is black and white?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:I don't believe it. Juve need a backup CB and I doubt he'd leave Chelsea to be a backup at Juve.
If he comes here he will be starter at Juve for sure
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:I don't believe it. Juve need a backup CB and I doubt he'd leave Chelsea to be a backup at Juve.

Juve need starter CB and Marotta searches for that ...even experts told that ..BOnucci is often caught to many times out of position ....and Chielini is weak when it comes to reading game and the offside traps sometimes fall because of him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:37 pm

He's definitely not coming as a backup. Lugano wouldn't even be coming as a backup. It's going to be a veteran that Bonucci and, maybe, Chiellini can learn from.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Bonucci must start and even marotta recognizes this . Alex shouldn't b the man we look for. We need a good quality back up
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:11 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Bonucci must start and even marotta recognizes this . Alex shouldn't b the man we look for. We need a good quality back up

I'm not so sure that Marotta recognizes this and I don't agree that Bonucci should be starting regularly just yet, which is why we have been linked to veteran CBs. Lugano and Alex will not come to Juve to be backups.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 pm

The CBs were made to look bad last year because the FBs were so poor and they were covering for them. This year the FBs are much better so Chielini + Bonucci partnership will shine I am sure.

I really dont think CB is a concern. Quality with Chielini, Bonucci Barzagli + Sorenson. Don't need any more especially with no Europe.

More fullbacks are needed if anything. If one of them gets injured you could end up in a very sticky situation.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Bonucci must start over Alex, and I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm

boy you crazy!!

if alex comes that would be a DREAM partnership Alex - Chiellini and we have a good ass depth in central defense with a pairing like Bonucci - Barzagli, so yeah, i'd choose alex over chiellini.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zidved Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 am

Young players need to learn how to play first if they cannot do it right now, which is the case for Bonucci atm. Putting him in the starting position without a proper guilding will only cost the team and jeopardize his confidence.
starting him in 30+ games without proper mentoring may not work as well as banching him half of the games, letting him read the game out of the ground.
Team work needs thinking, especially for his position. If we can get a strong, experienced CB, who knows how to organize the whole defense, which is sometime even Chiellini fails to reach, I will be happy.
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 am

Alex leaves comfy Chelsea to be a bench player at Juventus... yeah, right.
He will be a starter but Bonucci will challenge him for sure.

I still prefer Lugano.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by the.juve.man Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 am

this would be a good move for juve hope it goes threw

the.juve.man
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down