Sportitalia - Criscitiello: "Amauri-Parma, steps forward ..."

Go down

Sportitalia - Criscitiello: "Amauri-Parma, steps forward ..."  Empty Sportitalia - Criscitiello: "Amauri-Parma, steps forward ..."

Post by DeviAngel Tue 16 Aug 2011, 22:54

Amauri was estranged at Parma. This was confirmed by Michael Criscitiello, during the "Special Cup" by Sportitalia: "There have been some steps forward in these last hours. Pietro Leonardi is stepping up contacts with the director Beppe Marotta Juventus Amauri because he made ​​it clear they want the very Parma - said foreign Criscitiello -. There were cases and there was the possibility of Palermo, book a return course from the heart, but right now the club Rosanero is pretty far. "
===================

It reopened its doors for a possible transfer of Amauri to Parma. The revelation comes directly from Franco Colomba, guest lounge Sportitalia: "Amauri? I can not say if it goes through or not. He has the willingness to go eventually, but when I see something a little distant. I'm happy the work we've done so far - the engineer said Emilian "Waiting Football Special" -. It sounds like a cliche, but really is a group that is working well as it did back in the final of last season. There is desire to do well with this group, although it is clear that any reinforcements would welcome good quality. The pre-season has been swinging a little, we faced teams that were flying a thousand but it is an experience that I would like to repeat next year "
===========
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down