RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
rsinatra
Kick
El Chelsea Fuerte
Giggslegend
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Aguero man city´s "Cantona"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Aguero man city´s "Cantona"?

Post by xabi Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Gil wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:
I think next season he can will be a top 3, behind Messi!!

Jesus Christ

your right im sure it will be Torres instead

xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Is Aguero man city´s "Cantona"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Aguero man city´s "Cantona"?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Yes he can..

What i'am sure about that Aguero is the only one who can compete Messi, Cr7 as forwards( stats etc..)!!

I agree, CR is no competition for Aguero. Aguero is far more talented its clear. Now that he is at a bigger club he will succeed and become great. No this is not kneejerking I've believed this for a long time now, that whenever Aguero moved to a bigger club he would become great. We'll see if it happens now.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:Yes he can..

What i'am sure about that Aguero is the only one who can compete Messi, Cr7 as forwards( stats etc..)!!

I agree, CR is no competition for Aguero. Aguero is far more talented its clear. Now that he is at a bigger club he will succeed and become great. No this is not kneejerking I've believed this for a long time now, that whenever Aguero moved to a bigger club he would become great. We'll see if it happens now.

Yes CR is no match for Aguero because he raped Swansea.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 pm

As soon as this little midget drops form, he will get replaced. Gotta say I love Man Citys quality of bench and depth. With i will learn how to spell Aguero for future reference and maybe signing Nasri, they have a good shot in EPL.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Aguero better then ronaldo? Has the hate reached new levels? Just because I like nasri much more then CR doesn't mean nasri is better then CR Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 am

xabi wrote:
Gil wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

Jesus Christ

your right im sure it will be Torres instead

Nah I'm sure it will be Kaka....???

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Had a terrible game today. Still think he's half the player when stuck out wide.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:56 pm

I really don't see Aguero as an improvement for the squad. Aguero in, Tevez out. Not much of a difference in quality, is there?

I might even argue that Tevez' game is better suited for the EPL.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I really don't see Aguero as an improvement for the squad. Aguero in, Tevez out. Not much of a difference in quality, is there?

mentality-wise it may well be, *bleep* doesn't want to retire every other week...

aw come on, ku*t is censored too? it's a perfectly innocent nickname :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Tevez may say whatever he wants outside the pitch, but on it he always gives 110%.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:01 pm

che wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I really don't see Aguero as an improvement for the squad. Aguero in, Tevez out. Not much of a difference in quality, is there?

mentality-wise it may well be, *bleep* doesn't want to retire every other week...

aw come on, ku*t is censored too? it's a perfectly innocent nickname :coffee:

The thing with Tevez is as much as he is whining his commitment is always 100%.Despite saying he wanted to leave every other week he still finished as golden boot winner.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm

still though, a happy player is a more productive player, you can't argue against that...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Tevez undermines Mancini, that alone is enough to cause problems bigger then just Tevez performance.

On the pitch, he has personal pride, he will always give everything, but his attitude and lack of commitment to the bigger picture is a worry. I mean, you cant even build a team around him, because in 2 seasons he will want to leave and you have to make adjustments to that.

Losing Tevez and getting Aguero isnt a big difference no, but City on paper and now on the pitch are at a level where they dont need a big difference.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:14 pm

his goal tally should been 3 as richards never fauled petrov in the buildup
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:16 pm

True, but he will be annoyed more so by his missed chance. Also perhaps the header, but I think he was unlucky and did everything right. Not to mention he isnt known for being good in the air either.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2