Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt

4 posters

Go down

Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt

Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Vote_lcap36%Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Vote_lcap36%Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Vote_lcap27%Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Empty Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt

Post by emassy Wed 17 Aug 2011, 18:11

The trio can play as both AM/WING
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Empty Re: Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt

Post by Charrua Wed 17 Aug 2011, 20:21

Wars with people rating gaston ramirez. He's ok. I mean imo he should be on the NT BUT he's really not that great of a talent. Far from a finished product and I doubt he'll ever be good enough t play iin a big club... Out of those three cleverley
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt Empty Re: Tom cleverley,Gaston ramirez and Adel taarabt

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 01:59

I have seen only Ramirez and Taraabt playing.And i am definitly about Ramirez coz both have mad skills but i like Ramirez coz he aint showing off just like Taraabt
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu 18 Aug 2011, 05:46

Hmm I think it's more about attitude. When Taraabt is playing for the team, he is an amazing player, but when he tries to beat the whole team himself he usually comes up short.

I think when it comes down to raw talent Taraabt gets my vote cause I simply love him as an entertainer and rate him highly, however if I was building a squad I'm not sure i'd pick him.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down