Top 6 or still top 4?

3 posters

Go down

Top 6 or still top 4? Empty Top 6 or still top 4?

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 am

So Sir Alex said that England's big 4 has now become the big 6 along with the addition of the Spurs and the Citizens. This is completely hypothetical, but with Arsenal's exodus (Clichy, Cesc, Eboue, Nasri, etc.) and Liverpool unable to play in Europe this season, do you think that Man City and Tottenham have joined the race, or have simply taken over those spots? Arsenal and Liverpool have every chance of succeeding since they have relatively young, promising squads, but how do prem fans think they might do with 6, and not 4 big teams?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Top 6 or still top 4? Empty Re: Top 6 or still top 4?

Post by Magricos Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 am

According to what your definition of success means. I don't think Pool or Tottenham are ready for a title challenge. Arsenal with their exodus of players will also face some challenges and imo won't be a title contender.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:01 am

Magricos wrote: According to what your definition of success means. I don't think Pool or Tottenham are ready for a title challenge. Arsenal with their exodus of players will also face some challenges and imo won't be a title contender.
I agree. And the fact that Nasri, one of Arsenal's best might join MCFC, who did end up 3rd last season, only makes Man city stronger. Not to mention that Chelsea is only getting older every year, and less likely to challenge on all fronts (theoretically of course.) Pretty much my question is, did the EPL really go from a top 4 to a new top 6 like sir Alex said, because I just dont see at least 2 of those teams challenging for the Championship.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 am

Based on squad strengths

United - City

Chelsea

Liverpool - Arsenal

Spurs.

United and City have the best squads and fight for title.Chelsea will probably involved too if they sign Modric and AVB is as good as everyone says.

I dont think either us or Arsenal will challenge for title.Spurs are out of the equation.So i would say 3 teams fighting for the title and 2 fighting for the 4th spot.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum