Ganso
Mr Nick09
celticfc482
Albiceleste
rsinatra
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!!

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Ganso wrote:
buddytaller wrote:I hate to see a Brazil side lose with Marcelo playing, but that will be the case when the two meet next month. I expect the Ghana team to line up like this.

Kwarasey
Inkoom - Vorsah - Mensah - Opare
Agyemang-Badu - K.P Boateng
Asamoah
Ayew - Gyan - Adiyah

They are not household names bar a few, but are quite a spirited side, I predict a 2-1 win for Ghana Very Happy
damn,didnt know ghana had all those good players Suspect
Dude, if not for a Suarez handball Ghana could have gone very far indeed.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!!

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Squad's looking better.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Squad's looking better.
lets wait for the lineup....i wont be surprised if ganso,hulk and even marcelo end up on the bench

btw,am i the only one here who realized ramires didnt get called up?lol i liked him,not nt quality yet though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 pm

I like Ramires too for obvious reasons but he needs to work on his technique and passing. He can run for days but for a volante he needs to improve on his distribution.
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah agree with that. I still think he'll become a very good player despite his average passing.

If he could bulk up and improve his passing he could be a devastating to have.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:59 pm

biggiejay wrote:Yes this is what I'm talking about. Neymar needs a mentor like Ronaldinho in the Brasil squad. Let's see if Marcelo actually wants to play for his country,good to see Mano doesnt hold grudges. I want to see Hulk play, He deserves to start against Ghana to show his worth. The only player missing from the top of my head is Hernanes. Mano needs to find a place for him!I expect Brasil to come out with this lineup.

Julio Cesar

Dani Alves Lucio Thiago Silva Marcelo

Lucas Luiz Gustavo

Ganso

Robinho Neymar

Leandro Damiao

That will most likely be our starting line up.. but I do hope Hulk gets some decent playing time. And I won't be surprised if he starts with Adriano lol.

Everyone wants Hernanes, he'll end up getting a call-up sooner or later.

Oh and I like Ramires too, but maybe he's not right for the type of tactics Mano is trying to apply. He was good for Dunga's Brazil. But I expect him to improve Smile.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Ghana 2 - Brazil 0 Very Happy

if Brazil players don't handle the ball [typical South American football]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Oh my god Neymar and Marcelo on the same flank = sex

They need to work on their relationship becouse they are soon to-be teammates Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

This should be a great match.
Will be good to see how Gyan plays against Brazil
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Real11 wrote:This should be a great match.
lucio-silva has made players like robben,rvp,kuyt,gomez etc look like crap,gyan is next :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Ganso wrote:
Real11 wrote:This should be a great match.
lucio-silva has made players like robben,rvp,kuyt,gomez etc look like crap,gyan is next :coffee:

Gyan improves his games against bigger clubs like when he scored in our 3-0 win over Chelsea and played really well against clubs like Tottenham and Arsenal

Last edited by Real11 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Alves - Lucio - Silva - Marcelo
Lucas - Gustavo
Hulk - Ronaldinho/Ganso - Neymar
Pato

And you're golden! Only improvement left is to add Hernanes.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Real 11 respect to you..... cheers
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm

When will Sideshow Bob get his chance?

justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 pm

justdoit_ wrote:When will Sideshow Bob get his chance?

when lucio starts sucking.Which probably wont happen for another season or 2
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 pm

No Fabio and Rafael? these 2 practically featured in every one our games and helped utd win the bpl, plus Fabio played in the CL final. When are they ever gonna get a shot at the Brazil squad...

..meh..
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:No Fabio and Rafael? these 2 practically featured in every one our games and helped utd win the bpl, plus Fabio played in the CL final. When are they ever gonna get a shot at the Brazil squad...

..meh..

lol

i think rafael was given a chance a while ago but then he went off and got injured before anything really happened
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:29 pm

rafael is injured.fabio needs to play more.

im sure they will go to the olympics
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Is that red card Hernanes picked in a friendly the reason he has not been called up? I was very excited to see him in action with Brazil, now it seems like he's not going to be given another opportunity.

I have no issue with moving Pato to the bench, there is something about him that puts me off. I know he had his complaints with Leonardo, but I would prefer to see him on the wing. I would like us to use someone upfront with excellent finishing and passing. Pato is way too inconsistent for my liking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Is that red card Hernanes picked in a friendly the reason he has not been called up? I was very excited to see him in action with Brazil, now it seems like he's not going to be given another opportunity.

I have no issue with moving Pato to the bench, there is something about him that puts me off. I know he had his complaints with Leonardo, but I would prefer to see him on the wing. I would like us to use someone upfront with excellent finishing and passing. Pato is way too inconsistent for my liking.
Brazil call-up for Ghana friendly!!!!! - Page 2 048damiao ftw
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Ganso wrote:rafael is injured.fabio needs to play more.

i hope so. I think they deserve to get atleast a game in a friendly.

My point was more in general, Rafael was chosen for the France game a couple of months ago, but didn't even get a single minute.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Is that red card Hernanes picked in a friendly the reason he has not been called up? I was very excited to see him in action with Brazil, now it seems like he's not going to be given another opportunity.

I think the red card might've something to do with it, yeah. I mean, all Mano says is "blablabla he plays as a CAM for Lazio, but I still see him as a CDM as he was in Brazil" why the *bleep* doesn't he just call him up and play him as a CDM then? stupid.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:

My point was more in general, Rafael was chosen for the France game a couple of months ago, but didn't even get a single minute.
he has extremely heavy competition though.i can name at least 5 good rbs for the nt.Fabio only has Marcelo in terms of competition for a spot though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Perhaps he's not ready yet. Isn't he a bit of a hothead? We've had enough of those. Especially if Marcelo really stays as our LB.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:52 pm

I guess that Mano being Mano, my cousin wants him out as our coach. At this rate he doesn't seem like the best option. I know players are still gelling but it doesn't seem like we're moving in the right direction.

It's a shame that red card has anything to do with Hernanes not getting called up, I didn't feel as if it was dirty or intentional. It also ruined what could have been a great friendly. As you you stated in your previous post, if he sees Hernanes as a CDM then why not just call him up as one.

Not sure if you have any family out in Brazil, but if so... How are they feeling about Mano?

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:54 pm

so far as Marcelo plays, Ghana will win.

expect the red card + the BRAWL.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next