It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 24 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm

kiranr wrote:Ozil became angry very gradually. I dont think he was that pissed about being slapped, but it was after the volleys of words he got really pissed....

Oh please.

Not pissed at being slapped?
He has been called many things and has taken a lot of abuse from some turkish fans so I doubt it was the words.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 24 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:31 pm

izzy26 wrote:
kiranr wrote:Ozil became angry very gradually. I dont think he was that pissed about being slapped, but it was after the volleys of words he got really pissed....

Oh please.

Not pissed at being slapped?
He has been called many things and has taken a lot of abuse from some turkish fans so I doubt it was the words.

Of course, he was angry at being slapped. But he really loses his shit after sometime when he was getting restrained. That was right after they were saying something to each other. You can also see Higuain getting really angry when Mascherano was holding him back. I think that has something to do with words exchanged...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Zealous wrote:Valdes gets a slight shove boo f8cking hoo.

His fault for running so fast from his goal that he was already instigating sh*t before the tackle even happened.

özil started almost crying when villa gave him a "slight shove" twice... Razz

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Villa pushed/slapped Ozil like a sissy girl for not giving him attention.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Villa pushed Ozil like a sissy girl for not giving him attention.

And Ozil started a cat fight.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Actually Villa did. Very Happy Ozil looked back at him and he pushed/slapped him again. LOL

And Villa ran like a Nancy boy. priceless.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Villa slapped Ozil like a sissy girl for not giving him attention.

Watch the video on this link its from a much better angle..

It wasn't a slap, villa pushed özil twice(the 2nd one was on the face). And thats enough to make someone so mad that they almost starts crying? Laughing

Jack Daniels wrote:Actually Villa did. Very Happy Ozil looked back at him and he pushed/slapped him again. LOL

And Villa ran like a Nancy boy. priceless.

Nope, özil started it when he shoved valdes. Villa just wanted to talk to him because he shoved valdes.

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj.complain.alot Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Ozil look want to cry, lol

Dj.complain.alot
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Actually Villa did. Very Happy Ozil looked back at him and he pushed/slapped him again. LOL

Was really evil by Villa...

I loved Higuain shoving Ozil out of the way to have a go at Villa. Very Happy
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 pm

harhar11 wrote:Nope, özil started it when he shoved valdes. Villa just wanted to talk to him because he shoved valdes.
Then he got no attention from Ozil then He became a She lol.

I already watched that video dozens of times i know what happened lol. You really can't justify Villa's actions here(If you are of course).
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj.complain.alot Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:51 pm

You really can't justify Oziel actions here(If you are of course).

Dj.complain.alot
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Nope, özil started it when he shoved valdes. Villa just wanted to talk to him because he shoved valdes.
Then he got no attention from Ozil then He became a She lol.

I already watched that video dozens of times i know what happened lol. You really can't justify Villa's actions here(If you are of course).

I am not. I am just saying that it wasn't Villa who started it, it was özil. And you can't justify özil's actions here either who was as cowardly as his manager and pushed someone who wasn't even paying attention to him..

Both of them lost the plot and both of them deserved the red card..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:57 pm

harhar11 wrote:I am not. I am just saying that it wasn't Villa who started it, it was özil. And you can't justify özil's actions here either who was as cowardly as his manager and pushed someone who wasn't even paying attention to him..

Ahem

You really think that was a malicious push? If so, you must be so sensitive.

Why don't we call Mascherano a douche too for dragging Higuain? Or Pedro? Busquets? Casillas? Xavi? Khedira? Carvalho? they were pushing everybody in the middle too.

Jesus Christ, Ozil was just there shoving people in a brawl like everybody involved in that sausage fest.

Anyway both saw red. And rightly so. I'm not gonna argue anymore.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:I am not. I am just saying that it wasn't Villa who started it, it was özil. And you can't justify özil's actions here either who was as cowardly as his manager and pushed someone who wasn't even paying attention to him..

Ahem

You really think that was a malicious push? If so, you must be so sensitive.

Why don't we call Mascherano a douche too for dragging Higuain? Or Pedro? Busquets? Casillas? Xavi? Khedira? Carvalho? they were pushing everybody in the middle too.

Jesus Christ, Ozil was just there shoving people in a brawl like everybody involved in that sausage fest.

Anyway both saw red. And rightly so. I'm not gonna argue anymore.

It was as malicious as villas was. Both were nothing, only difference is one started to almost cry..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Really?
You realise that lasers are shined outside of madrid and barcelona right?
Can't blame any individuals... Why don't we blame Stoke fans for inventing the "boo"while we're at it?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:10 pm

ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:.

Marcelo went waaay overboard. That was crazy. I'm just talking about the hard tackling and sometimes getting a yellow (not straight red lol). You don't try to hurt players... you just want them to feel you and understand the price.

Then it all depends on 1 thing, how hard are your brutal tackles? Like what pepe does on messi in the copa final/champions league 1st match or what? If your hard tackles WILL hurt and MIGHT injure, then it is too crazy a price to dish out on people

If you dive, you need to be aware that physical tackles are coming. There are so many ways, i can't go into all of them. There's always a risk of injury to some extent... but normally, there are no bad injuries. Just a knock. But that's the price you pay for diving. Watch the classico games looking for this. You often see the physical tackles coming after playacting. It's an eye-for-an-eye thing. Pepe is a bit of a hothead at times (a lot actually) and goes too hard... his actions mostly have purpose though. I can tell just by watching.

If the potential price is too much to pay, the diving party needs to stop. It's simple.

Well if you so called hard tackles are the non-pepe level one then I can agree with you. Only thing is Madrid's tackle (mostly from pepe, arbeloa, ramos and marcelo andyway) are pepe's level, which is too hard.

And actually I doubt that the diving stops, the tackling will, because I remember in one of those games (think was the classico UCL 1), in the 1st few minutes the brutal tackling already started before the 1st dive. If anything, I only see it as an excuse to tackle harder and then stand on the moral high ground lol

Each fan base will see it differently. I personally saw it as setting the tone for the officiating: Wanted to set a physical standard. Again, it was smart tactics.

Bottom line is that the refs should punish both harshly and it would be over. If they miss something, then they should watch video and sanction after the game. But because diving has been getting worse and worse for over 20 years and finally perfected by Barca without true sanctions, the defenders are taking it into their own hands.

Madrid always took the high road on these things until Mou. We were going to win regardless of the cheating and do it the right way... But Mou convinced Flo that we need to fight fire with fire. You extend diplomacy... but if that fails, you wage full out war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:33 pm

How in the hell does a supercopa match result in 600 posts?

Bogling

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Andres Iniesta wrote:How in the hell does a supercopa match result in 600 posts?

Bogling

a mod merged all bullshit threads into one thread.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 am

Andres Iniesta wrote:How in the hell does a supercopa match result in 600 posts?

Bogling
Merengue butthurt

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:13 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Im looking forward to having fabregas in la liga instead of xavi, thats gonna be alot better for the competition.

lool you are going to be REALLLY surprised at what cesc can do lol. bt anyway xavi is still there though, and for at least 3 more years.

Xavi shouldnt be playing now, his achilles heal is in not so good shape. However sport medicine in barcelona is so advanced I wouldnt doubt it if he was able to play until he is 55.

Fabregas is a great talent, but I believe he will change how barcelona play. He is will attack more than xavi, he is not as cold and calculated as xavi is. Barce will take more risks with him, hopefully it will result in more goal to goal action in the games.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:36 am

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 24 1313679004980
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 24 Empty Well, Yet Another EC Thread

Post by Yeezus Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 am

(0:22) Did Mou do what I think he did?

Discuss fellas

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:15 am

What exactly did he do ? I could not see it too well but it looked like he threw a punch ?

It was madness that game.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 am

he punched ibrahimovic's father? (joke) ??? :?:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:18 am

^ Looks like he dragged his foot across Cesc's head.

Absolutely shameful if it really happened...

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 am

Andres Iniesta wrote:^ Looks like he dragged his foot across Cesc's head.

Absolutely shameful if it really happened...

Oh I see that now, he sort of wiggled his foot oddly though it is hard to tell. That is dispicable if it is true.

Maybe the Chelsea-Arsenal rivalvry still lives. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next