It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 31 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by poolsupporter Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:38 am

I'm very interested in what most neutrals think about all of this. I personally couldn't believe some of the calls that went against Madrid over the course of the game. Not justifying the tackle.

poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 31 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 am

^ To be honest, couldn't care less.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 am

windkick wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Artemis wrote:Why are Barca fans so arrogant?

Non of you are from Barca. Non of you are Catalans. Non of you step foot near the pitch.

You would think you were playing ffs.

You are fans. Why do you think you're big because you SUPPORT a great team?

Supporting a winner is easy. Supporting a loser displays loyalty.

Club supported: arsenal

LOL

Someone got owned. Very Happy
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 31 Empty Barca are failing horribly

Post by fatman123 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 am

was doing some homework when i came across this vid on the UN website

after the last few classicos i find it very hard to believe that barca are "fighting against racism and violene on football
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 am

This will only cause trouble, major trouble!

Anyway the video clearly says to put Racism offside, the linesman clearly must have not seen it go there.

Oh wait I forgot that barca plays with 14 guys on the field, sorry my mistake.

:lol!:

/sarcasm
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 am

Pique's English is rather good, possibly from the time he spent at United?

I was expecting to see Busquets in the video, that would have indeed been the icing on the cake

Last edited by Lex on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 am

What Barca players have been racist?

inb4 Busquets lipreading
inb4 Villa racism fallacies

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 am

Lex wrote:Pique's English is rather good, possibly from the time he spent at United?

I was expecting to see Busquets in the video, that would have indeed been the icing on the cake
I wanted to see Pinto there. Sad

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

Lionel Messi wrote:What Barca players have been racist?

inb4 Busquets lipreading
inb4 Villa racism fallacies
will we can safely call the violence bit and the racism as all touch-and-go but thelipreading stuff is pretty tight
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 pm

fatman123 wrote:was doing some homework when i came across this vid on the UN website

after the last few classicos i find it very hard to believe that barca are "fighting against racism and violene on football

what? What I have learned from the last few clasico, is that busquets did NOT say mono to marcelo. I was right when I said that marcelo would not be able to take being called a monkey without loosing his mind, so if busquets did really call him that infront of him I am sure that he would have punched or made some kind of reaction towards busquets.

So I guess that you mean in the last clasico when the fans were making monkey noise towards marcelo, right? In that case why don't you mention real madrid aswell?

I think that football in generally is failing hard against racism, not just barca.

PS:lulz if someone belived the fake özil twitter account saying that villa insulted islam. Don't you think that if villa did indeed insult islam, abidal, who was standing right next to villa, would have gotten angry with villa and NOT defend villa like he was doing? And also from what I know, özil doesn't speak or understand spanish that well and villa doesn't speak english or german, how would özil have known that villa was insulting his religion?

And another thing, the twitter account from the fake özil had only around 2 tousand followers while, for ex, thiago alcantaras younger brother has around 100 thousands followers. Do you really think that a famous football player would have so few followers when someone who is also a footballer but not nearly as famous/popular has so much more followers.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 pm

harhar11 wrote:
fatman123 wrote:was doing some homework when i came across this vid on the UN website

what? What I have learned from the last few clasico, is that busquets did NOT say mono to marcelo. I was right when I said that marcelo would not be able to take being called a monkey without loosing his mind, so if busquets did really call him that infront of him I am sure that he would have punched or made some kind of reaction towards busquets.

So I guess that you mean in the last clasico when the fans were making monkey noise towards marcelo, right? In that case why don't you mention real madrid aswell?

I think that football in generally is failing hard against racism, not just barca.

PS:lulz if someone belived the fake özil twitter account saying that villa insulted islam. Don't you think that if villa did indeed insult islam, abidal, who was standing right next to villa, would have gotten angry with villa and NOT defend villa like he was doing? And also from what I know, özil doesn't speak or understand spanish that well and villa doesn't speak english or german, how would özil have known that villa was insulting his religion?

And another thing, the twitter account from the fake özil had only around 2 tousand followers while, for ex, thiago alcantaras younger brother has around 100 thousands followers. Do you really think that a famous football player would have so few followers when someone who is also a footballer but not nearly as famous/popular has so much more followers.

Not to mention that Keita and Afellay are also Muslims so you'd get quite a scene if Villa actually said that. But he didn't, so there's no point of this discussion.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Says the fan of the "rich and beautiful" club that didn't buy Ronaldiniho because he was "too ugly for the brand".
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Messi wrote:Says the fan of the "rich and beautiful" club that didn't buy Ronaldiniho because he was "too ugly for the brand".

Troll on child, troll on :arrow:

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Not to mention that Keita and Afellay are also Muslims so you'd get quite a scene if Villa actually said that. But he didn't, so there's no point of this discussion.

Exactly. Anyone with any sense of logic would understand immiedietly that it was false...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Barcelona FC aren't racist at all.

Racist asshole fans don't count as part of the club.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:02 pm

the barcelona propaganda is so freaking extense i cant believe it.

fake.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 pm

The Madrid One wrote:the barcelona propaganda is so freaking extense i cant believe it.

fake.
It's from the official UNESCO website...

What do you mean, fake?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:the barcelona propaganda is so freaking extense i cant believe it.

fake.

What do you mean, fake?
He probably means that the Barca players are fake for sponsoring this message. Hypocrisy.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

fake.

What do you mean, fake?
He probably means that the Barca players are fake for sponsoring this message. Hypocrisy.
Keita, Abidal and past players such as Eto'o, Thuram, Dinho... Half their team being olive skinned.

Yeah, pure Hitler Youth right there.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

fake.

What do you mean, fake?
Keita, Abidal and past players such as Eto'o, Thuram, Dinho... Half their team being olive skinned.

I think he was referring to the "violence" part.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

fake.

What do you mean, fake?

Pushing, shoving and bitch slapping is considered "violence"?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 pm

these barca conspiracies really amuse me.... and they get better every year, just like wine.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

fake.

What do you mean, fake?

Pushing, shoving and bitch slapping is considered "violence"?
Snoods (A) and sprinklers (B) are violent to mental health.

A:
It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 31 Article-0-0D87E34A000005DC-154_306x353

B:
It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 31 Demotivation.us_Barcas-sprinklers-Not-enough-to-wash-away-the-defeat-from-Inter_130990225524

Have a nice day, sir.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 pm

ya senor penguin kind of explained what i ment, these guys are spreading and have been spreading propaganda quite showing how they are supposed to be the epitome of perfection in all areas of football.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 am

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 31 Tumblr_lq11c1cURN1qzmc3p
Just another Barca player doing what they do best! Waaaa he breathed on me
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Just so it's clear, once this thread is closed, that's the end of the Barca-Madrid shite. Period.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next