Tim Trophy - CONTE: "Boys commendable, I am very happy. Vidal? Great impression. Marotta and Guild have made ​​a good buy"

Go down

Tim Trophy - CONTE: "Boys commendable, I am very happy. Vidal? Great impression. Marotta and Guild have made ​​a good buy"  Empty Tim Trophy - CONTE: "Boys commendable, I am very happy. Vidal? Great impression. Marotta and Guild have made ​​a good buy"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Antonio Conte continues to preach humility and work even after the great victory at the last minute against Milan. TuttoJuve.com fully transcribed the statements of the Juventus coach, speaking on Channel 5 released:

Count To ask for a budget work for Juventus ...

"We continue to work, we have to work, we know that we have a way to go and we can only go through labor. The boys are commendable from this point of view because they are very helpful and I'm very very happy. That said, however, we know that the road is long for us. The important thing is to get already on the way. "

In the game, with the deployment base, we saw a ball in the Juve-go, very fast, maybe a little 'behind imprecise, especially on dead-ball ...

"They are two different phases of the game, because the active phase of the game we were very good, we gave very little. On the dead-ball we gave Inter the cm and we have paid because we scored and they were still dangerous on set pieces ".

In the beginning was a surprise, then seeing it not so during the implementation phase. Vidal has played before as a second striker and has no goals, you have moved off and did another half goals. So, as you do play?

"First, do not forget that Vidal has not arrived two days with us and has done very little training. The fact that already has entered and has understood the idea of ​​the game, this definitely gives me a great impression. The guy is good, he time important game, has quality in the entry.'s definitely a player who needs to integrate with us, but we are convinced that, thanks to the Director Marotta and Guild, is a good buy. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down