+5
rsinatra
Toffer Harley
Mr Nick09
TheBlueArmy
juventus101
9 posters

Go down

Diego needs to get out of Wolfsburg ASAP Empty Diego needs to get out of Wolfsburg ASAP

Post by juventus101 Fri 19 Aug 2011, 07:14

Diego seriously needs to get out of wolfsburg and move to Atletico or wherever hes gonna go. I think hed be gte with Falcao, a whole new Aguero-Forlan kinda partnership, but he really needs to get out of wolfsburgas soon as possible. Hes still young and he has the talent to be a big player again, but hes not even on wolfsburgs roster anymore and magath said hell never play for wolfsburg again, and the transfer windows almost closed.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Diego needs to get out of Wolfsburg ASAP Empty Re: Diego needs to get out of Wolfsburg ASAP

Post by TheBlueArmy Fri 19 Aug 2011, 07:19

he's an idiot. i said it from day 1, if diego moves to juventus, he would regret it. Look at him now, he could have been so much better.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Diego needs to get out of Wolfsburg ASAP Empty Re: Diego needs to get out of Wolfsburg ASAP

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 19 Aug 2011, 07:21

juventus destroyed Diego? lulz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri 19 Aug 2011, 07:27

We shouldnt have forced him out the way we did, especially afterhe didnt havea bad season at all like people tried to say and he seemed to be getting his werder form back in the 2010/11 preseason, but we also didjy ruin himwhatsoever. I dont think hes ruined at all even now. Hes still got the talent, hes alsi just gota big ego that he needs to control. Very similar to Cassano, but look how good Cassano did at Samp and now Milan when he found the right teams. Diego just needs to find the right team. But likei said, we treated Diego badly, but his current situation is by no means Juves fault.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri 19 Aug 2011, 14:20

diego needs a team that plays for him. if u have that, you're most likely gonna have a very predictable team but also a great diego. and 2-4 match ban on him every 6 months, but that's normal.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri 19 Aug 2011, 14:52

diego is an amazing player, who could be among the best right now, seleção quality, etc. but he couldn't keep his shit together. i dont know what happened at juventus anymore, but it really wasn't a good move for him. going back to germany seemed like a good idea at first, but only at first.

yes, he's still got the time to become awesome again, and i think atletico could be a good place for him. that, or back to santos, where he'd feel at home and rediscover his football just like robinho did last year.

he did say that atletico had made an offer... so i hope he goes there.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 19 Aug 2011, 15:38

he is cancer to any team he goes thats what happened ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Fri 19 Aug 2011, 18:03

DeviAngel wrote:he is cancer to any team he goes thats what happened ....

He surely wasn't a cancer to Werder Bremen huh ? just admit it, Your beloved club has destroyed his confidence that why.
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:46

James0311 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:he is cancer to any team he goes thats what happened ....

He surely wasn't a cancer to Werder Bremen huh ? just admit it, Your beloved club has destroyed his confidence that why.

Yup, I don't know if it's Juventus fault in the way you put it, but the fact is that Diego's time at Juventus did some negative to his football, and then he went to Wolfsburg, who apparently just didn't have the team to do anything special, which just added to his frustration. Didn't he score one or two goals in his first match, and then Wolfsburg shamelessly lost in the end? I don't remember exactly how it was...
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:56

I would love him to come to Arsenal . Would be fun
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 21 Aug 2011, 16:58

I fail to see how juventus can be at fault for Diego skipping matches and performing poorly at Wolfsburg. Maybe juve did dent his confidence but it's up to him to play well for a completely new club, not up to juventus.

P.S I still like Diego and I hope he can get his career back on track. It's also worth noting that wolfsburg are becoming worse and worse.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum