How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos?

+17
alexjanosik
BarrileteCosmico
white_star
Mr Nick09
Swanhends
ChollaVille
Raptorgunner
Pedram
Kev
harhar11
Drogbot
Harmonica
EarlyPrototype
BeautifulGame
LeSwagg James
Albiceleste
Art Morte
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking forward to this season's El Clasico games?

How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 16 ]
How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]
How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 36

How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos?

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Art Morte wrote:It feels to me like the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona is at an even higher point than usually.

Reasons:
- La Liga has turned into a very clear two horse race in the previous few seasons. This makes El Clasicos hugely important games.
- Barcelona's play-acting etc. has caught everyone's attention, heating things up.
- Some nasty tackles and physical plays from both sides (maybe more from Madrid).
- All this adding to tensions between the players of the two teams.
- Pep vs Jose.

Seriously, this OP is Shocked zil. Would have never expected something like this from a usually neutral guy like you Art_Morte. You put the Barça diving in first place and don't mention that Di Maria, Pepe and Marcelo have also dived?

Then you casually mention the violent game and you just say Madrid "maybe" did more rough tackles? And you consciously forget Arbeloa agressions to Villa? Marcelo stepping on Pedro? Mourinho agression to Vilanova?

I used to respect you Art_morte, not anymore, you are just a classier super_floren.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos?

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 pm

free_cat wrote:
Art Morte wrote:It feels to me like the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona is at an even higher point than usually.

Reasons:
- La Liga has turned into a very clear two horse race in the previous few seasons. This makes El Clasicos hugely important games.
- Barcelona's play-acting etc. has caught everyone's attention, heating things up.
- Some nasty tackles and physical plays from both sides (maybe more from Madrid).
- Pep vs Jose.

Seriously, this OP is Shocked zil. Would have never expected something like this from a usually neutral guy like you Art_Morte. You put the Barça diving in first place and don't mention that Di Maria, Pepe and Marcelo have also dived?

Then you casually mention the violent game and you just say Madrid "maybe" did more rough tackles? And you consciously forget Arbeloa agressions to Villa? Marcelo stepping on Pedro? Mourinho agression to Vilanova?

I used to respect you Art_morte, not anymore, you are just a classier super_floren.

Barca fans are humble and respectful
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 pm

free_cat wrote:

Reasons:
- Pep vs Jose.

My point wasn't to get entangled with who's done what.
I feel Barca have done more play-acting and Madrid more physical unpleasantries. Sure both teams "do stuff" but I've got no desire to go into details about it, it's boring and not the point of the thread.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

i have abslutely no interest in this match....i feel sorry for all the children who watch it hoping to look up to their "role models".
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Art Morte wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Reasons:
- Pep vs Jose.

I feel Barca have done more play-acting and Madrid more physical unpleasantries. Sure both teams "do stuff" but I've got no desire to go into details about it, it's boring and not the point of the thread.

Well, if you feel that way, which I think is the correct,you should definitely state it in the OP, that Madrid also dived and that they were way more violent thatn us, not "maybe".
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 pm

free_cat wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Reasons:
- Pep vs Jose.

Well, if you feel that way, which I think is the correct,you should definitely state it in the OP, that Madrid also dived and that they were way more violent thatn us, not "maybe".
butthurt much?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:22 pm

The xcx wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Reasons:
- Pep vs Jose.

butthurt much?
Yes he's butthurt after defeating Madrid once more.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 pm

After winning you the league, the CL and the Supercup? Ho is it possible to be butthurt in this circumstance?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2