LIVE VINOVO - CONTE: "Tomorrow and meaningful tests. I expect another step forward. Vidal versatile. Juve should get used to make the game""

2 posters

Go down

LIVE VINOVO - CONTE: "Tomorrow and meaningful tests. I expect another step forward. Vidal versatile. Juve should get used to make the game"" Empty LIVE VINOVO - CONTE: "Tomorrow and meaningful tests. I expect another step forward. Vidal versatile. Juve should get used to make the game""

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:41 pm

On the eve of the traditional "Trofeo Berlusconi", the coach of Juventus, Antonio Conte, was presented to the Media Center in Vinovo to answer questions from journalists. Here's the full press conference, by the editorial staff of TuttoJuve.com:

How important for you tomorrow's game, a week after the championship?

"As I said on the eve of the match against Betis, I expect answers daily by the team as we work daily to try to grow and to try to improve everything. We know there is much to do, there is a lot of work, so do not even have much time to lose. I expect that there are improvements every day. Then there's the game that is definitely a test significant, an important test, because it tackles an opponent still important, but certainly I expect another step forward, as I expect it now after training. "

The other night, did you play in different positions Vidal. I wanted to know if it was because you lacked the tips and exterior, or if in the future, even if you have not done all summer, thanks to him may be an alternative to form the basis ...

"Vidal is definitely a player Polivar, in fact, his national team, as I said during the presentation of the player, did a little 'all roles except the goalkeeper.

It is not a joke, it's true, I asked. L' Last night we were short of strikers at, we Vucinic, Del Piero and Matri, so there was still need to provide support to the tip, Matri, and Vidal had just seen that he trained with us, I think that was the position where he could give more weight to the team and create fewer problems, because in a game system where you are organized enough that one does not know what to do during the possession and not being held, and create some problems' to the whole team. For what is the future, I say that my job, and I think the most important thing is to give an identity to the team.

I think that all great teams have an identity, have the way they play, have their own way of being and so it is fair to give an identity to this team, because Juventus, as well as AC Milan, Inter, or other great teams like Rome, Naples and Lazio, the game the need to do, you do not have to adapt to the opponent. So if I have to adapt to the opponent, it is much easier for me to change roles, because I have to play remittance, for the restart, and it is much easier. But Juventus must be used to make the game. When the game you have it you have to have points of reference, you must have your game ideas, you have your way of being. We are trying to find this, trying to give precise instructions to the players , as many landmarks as possible. "

With regard to players who can catch up with on Thursday, as they are Marchisio and others?

"Marchisio has recovered. He has taken very strong hip hit this morning, however, has been training this afternoon's training, so it is recoverable, ie, it is available. It 'okay. For what concerns Pepe Martinez, Quagliarella , Toni, will resume today, but I plan to take them to Berlusconi, because I prefer that they continue to train and then by Tuesday that they are available to 110%. "

MORE TO FOLLOW

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - CONTE: "Tomorrow and meaningful tests. I expect another step forward. Vidal versatile. Juve should get used to make the game"" Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - CONTE: "Tomorrow and meaningful tests. I expect another step forward. Vidal versatile. Juve should get used to make the game""

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:46 pm

I love conte Smile no homo
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - CONTE: "Tomorrow and meaningful tests. I expect another step forward. Vidal versatile. Juve should get used to make the game"" Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - CONTE: "Tomorrow and meaningful tests. I expect another step forward. Vidal versatile. Juve should get used to make the game""

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:37 pm

You have alternated all pairs of attackers. Up to this moment, what is the one that fits better?
"No, no, no. They are all good strikers who are married to each other and then for me there is a wide choice from this point of view. What I say to them for me is that the attackers are very important, the two attackers. If I play two strikers it is because I should primarily provide certain movements and certain movements in attack on defense, because the movement of the attacker is either being held, is being held does not make it important for the balance of the team. And from this point of view I must say that I am finding great application at any interpreter. "

After the tournament the other night, I'm a little 'climb your quotations. Is Happy, Gasperini both have spoken well of you. Even inside, there was a growing awareness of their own means?
"But you know, it is inevitable that with the daily work, when I talk about growth, to put a brick every day, also means to begin to have awareness, even if it is strictly speaking of awareness, understand the importance of the work we are doing and the work should give us the knowledge that every day we have to do what he must do, however, Juventus, to get back as soon as possible to being a competitive team. It 's inevitable that I have to laugh to hear that within two days after Sevilla were a team that had to do a lot, had to redo everything, everything was put into question, after two days there is even talk of the league. I am very calm from this point of view, we must take things in a very rational, not throw dust in our eyes because we are fans of two years when we had two seventh place, while AC Milan won the Scudetto last year and lost the Italian Cup and Inter two years ago he won everything that there 'was to win. The framework of the Inter Milan and is the one. We, however, over the past two years, we had two seventh place. So between us and them, at this moment, there is a distance important. Distance that there should create any concern, indeed, be an incentive because we know that Juventus has a duty to go back to being competitive in the shortest possible time. It 's inevitable that we are working. I ask for patience, I have great patience in trying to transmit my ideas in trying to convey certain things. It leaves me hopeful that I have a team of players who want more than I do and how to get back to being characters. This is very important. After the game the Berlusconi, any outcome to happen, it will not be correct to speak of, nor shield, nor Juve in seventh place. It must be working, we know very well, and above there is a great desire to work. This is very important, because they talk about work But then not have to want to .... But there is great desire on my part, by society, by boys, and this augurs well. "

Some players used the word shield. She advises against the abuse of this term in the locker room?
"No, I do not recommend anything because .... absolutely. The word title is in the history of Juve, so a word to me is quite common, as a player because I had the luck and the skill of winning five. Indeed. E ' a word which should get used to. It 'was too far removed from our society, from the stadium, by all. But I say that one must be very realistic. I do not like to make fun of anyone, especially the fans, Juventus fans that are as me. I say that we are - in my opinion - on the right track, because the company is, well, the leadership, there is a coach who has great desire and there are mostly players who have great desire to show some good things, but I can not throw the smoke to the eyes of fans, it would be unfair and I do not feel. I feel like saying that we will do everything possible and impossible to return to being competitive in the shortest possible time. "

You are building this house for two months. As a percentage, how far did you get? We already see a roof, or we are just at the foundation?
"(Laughs). In a month and half the roof is hard to see us. I say that there are foundations, we are building the foundations of important and we know how important foundations in the construction of a building. You can also get to the roof and then have a foundation that then ... after two months the house will fall on him. I prefer not to see the roof and immediately view it in a few months, knowing that there is an important structure that supports everything. "

Marotta said yesterday that should get even samples 2:00 to 3:00. How will the team in a week, ten days, when the market closes?
"In what way will be like?".

You gave precise indications of the leadership on what you need. Do you expect that the leadership you settle into what are your demands?
"But I, with the leadership - I seem to rip the same thing several times - since I became coach of Juventus, I have a continuous and daily confrontation with the director and the president, so it's not the things we say and one day other things change. We know what is the way, the interests are common from this point of view. We have been patient, the Director Marotta has been good at waiting. Vucinic came when he had come, and I think it came too conditions important to us. They'll also other players because we all know that the rose must be completed. But I do not know Earl, you know the company. we all know, this is crucial. It is not asking for reinforcements Count, which is clear this thing. We as a society, we form a unique group, a solid group and we know that this team in number needs some reinforcement. "
====

He said new players are coming 1 Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down