Di Benedetto asks for Roma 'patience'

3 posters

Go down

Di Benedetto asks for Roma 'patience' Empty Di Benedetto asks for Roma 'patience'

Post by ErPupone Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Friday 19 August, 2011
Di Benedetto asks for Roma 'patience'

Roma fans “need patience” after their shock Europa League defeat, warns new President Thomas Di Benedetto.

The American investor completed his take-over of the club this week, but on Thursday the Giallorossi lost the first leg of their Euro play-off 1-0 to Slovan Bratislava.

“These fans are very much in love with the team and we love them,” Di Benedetto told Roma Channel.

“They need patience. The team was only just put together and it’s not easy to play alongside new teammates. Roma’s objective is to make the fans proud at how hard their side will battle.”

The club risks missing out on Europe this season if they do not turn around the 1-0 first leg away defeat.

“It is a great honour for me to have taken control of the club, as my associates and I are convinced we can do great things here. I stepped into the locker room and told the players we are proud of the way they are working.

“We’re very happy to have these fans and want to build a team that makes them proud of going unbeaten.

“We want a side that can win because our directors and Coach Luis Enrique have built a good group, so they will work very hard and they will win.”

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Di Benedetto asks for Roma 'patience' Empty Re: Di Benedetto asks for Roma 'patience'

Post by narbeZ Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:16 pm

I shed a tear when Di Benedetto said he loves Roma. It's an easy club to love.

I'm Hoping that he is that passionate for the project. That would only mean good things.

No matter what he says though we got a tough opening schedule IMO and with the way we have been playing I wouldnt doubt if we only come away with 2 wins inthe first 5. Fans need to be patient.

I don't like the direction they have taken and I've stated that many times but even I know that it won't change overnight. We need to give Enrique a year to see what he can do.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Di Benedetto asks for Roma 'patience' Empty Re: Di Benedetto asks for Roma 'patience'

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:08 am

Sukrut,I hope you're reading this... Razz
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down