Moey86
Brigate Rossonere
Vibe
Batigoal
Internal
CroInter
17 posters

Go down

Chelsea To Offer 35 Million For Sneijder Empty Chelsea To Offer 35 Million For Sneijder

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 am

Inter, for Sneijder, Chelsea are ready to offer 35 million.
The Dutch's agent will meet with technical director Branca.
New track for Palacio: Pandev to Genoa.

Milan - The operation for Wes is about to take off. In a few days, some even say in hours, from London there will be an offer for Sneijder. The British tabloids report that with the hiring of Guus Hiddink at Chelsea, consequently, there will be an assault on the trequartista of Inter: Wesley Sneijder. A Dutchman is asking for another Dutchman, in short. The Blues of London really want the genius of Utrecht after two years of adventure at Inter.

A tummy ache? Another aspect of the story is also confirmed. Soren Lerby, the player's agent, and Inter technical director Marco Branca will meet today or tomorrow to see what direction to give to each other: for such a long time, there have always been rumors of a departure from Inter and Sneijder has serious followers in England such as Manchester United, Manchester City but especially Chelsea, a team that wants him to win in the Champions League. The meeting in a few hours between Lerby and Branca will shed light on every aspect of this affair and above all the willingness, or otherwise, of Wesley Sneijder to remain at Inter.

35 to 40 million In this meeting, Inter will emphasize a dual concept: the first is the importance of Wes at Inter and the second is the ability to get him with a figure somewhere between 35 and 40 million euros. Inter know that Sneijder is a winner and that his contract (extended a few months ago) expires in June of 2015 so it must know which and how concrete are the sirens from England which have been trying for Wes in a long time.

London Sneijder is enjoying the holidays with his wife Yolanthe in the United States and it is clear that his preferred, if he is sold, destination will be more London then Manchester United because Hiddink has the power to do so. Do not exclude the possibility that Guus is not coming to Chelsea (which in England it's unlikely) because Guus has indicated the name of Wes. The London club is ready to offer 30 million pounds, about 35 million euros. The price is almost right.

Palacio reappears Let's revisit a track between Inter and Genoa a few days ago: the possibility of an exchange between Goran Pandev and Rodrigo Palacio is strong. Palacio, an Argentina winger, was liked a summer ago.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

____________________________________--

35 millions?
I would sell him for that money and try bringing someone younger to step in his shoes :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Chelsea To Offer 35 Million For Sneijder Empty Re: Chelsea To Offer 35 Million For Sneijder

Post by Internal Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 am

all i'm saying is, there better be a concrete back-up for sneijder if they do decide to sell him..(pastore, sanchez, ganso, ect.) otherwise were back to zero creativity inter and we can kiss europe goodbye
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Chelsea To Offer 35 Million For Sneijder Empty Re: Chelsea To Offer 35 Million For Sneijder

Post by Batigoal Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 am

Sneijder (26) is one of the best playmakers in the world, so I wont let him leave for anything under 40 Millions !!!!
we can than add some money, Pandev (27) and maybe a loan deal for Coutinho (18) and try to get Pastore (21) and Banega (22) to replace him .
and btw I wont sell Milito, with Leo we will come back just as strong as he was a year ago! Ronaldinho anyone ??
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Sneijder is 26...World class midfielder.Selling him and buying someone young and unproven is plain stupid.

Big match player in his peak years,engine that runs our team.And I have his jersey Cool Hopefully Branca will use his paper shredder wisely for those bids...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Time to cash in :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm

I would fkn sell him for that amount of money, lately he is really pissing me off with his bitching and attitude on the field, but thats just me i see :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Very tricky one this ...

Who of our targets can dictate play like he does?
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 pm

its not like 26 is old ffs, he could be entering the peak of his career in the coming few seasons
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 pm

He won't go for less than 50 million. If Abramovic bought that ovrrrated piece of trash Torres for 50 mil, then Sneijder should be more.

Moratti would laugh at an offer of 35 Mil, especially when Man City are ready to offer double.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 pm

CroInter wrote:I would fkn sell him for that amount of money, lately he is really pissing me off with his bitching and attitude on the field, but thats just me i see :coffee:

nah i agree. he's a great player but his attitude annoys me a bit. if i was a juve or milan fan i know i'd dislike him

40m for sneijder i'd do if we can get ganso or pastore for reasonable figures
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalhero Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Nothing less than 45M and I'm sure there wont be shortage of takers at that price,especially since Man City would be always looking to 'reinforce' their squad(lol).
accidentalhero
accidentalhero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

but then pastore or ganso will cost around 30 M so the profit is not worth the risk we'll take on somehow unproven players
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Anyone seen Ganso play? I haven't, therefore he's not my preference should Sniejder leave. Pastore i have seen, i'm undecided on him. He is very talented and all but he disappears too much. If we buy Banega/Montolivo then Sanchez is the perfect guy to deliver the final ball.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 pm

GTFOH Chelsea GTFOH.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeh 26 isn't that old so Inter should keep him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 pm

They can have Pandav for 15 Mil...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Jafaar wrote:They can have Pandav for 15 Mil...

You tell them Jafaar

Chelsea To Offer 35 Million For Sneijder Jafar
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:16 pm

keep him he is half of ur team and the reason u are top placed
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 pm

DeviAngel wrote:keep him he is half of ur team and the reason u are top placed

The Milan fans would have you believe otherwise Razz
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Interblend Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:16 pm

It is funny how our management still behaves like a lower-grade team... always thinking to sell the best players in order to buy other ones. Come on we are still champions and a WC Club so we have to act like that.

If we sell our biggest player, we should sell him big...you would never see these low price tags in other great clubs. If unproven players like pastore and ganso cost/are priced around 40-50 million, than how would a player like sneijder cost lower?

In my opinion, we should never make such a deal, unless we are talking about a "serious" offer.

Interblend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 pm

wow

guest1
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down