Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 7 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I dont really care about benzema, the logic in that post is a bit funny though

nah im just countering what bab said about him being slower than his lyon days and how it affect his performance with us, and last season says his doing ok for being fat and slow, this season is yet to be seen no?

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 7 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

shaven wrote:nick who are the players again you wanted to be snipe in our team?

just kaka Cool
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:he is fat
No he is not.. its just how meds look (there are a few people like him in algeria who look a bit chubby but arent fat)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 am

shaven wrote:Karim Benzema, Real Madrid striker, was fined on Wednesday morning by police for reckless driving Ibiza compobar after he and two friends were making runs through the center of the city. As reported by the portal 'ultimahora.es', the French player paid the fine of 250 euros in cash.

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 7 Benzema_sufrio_accidente_Navidad_2009

Those are peanuts for him. 250 euro LoOoOoL
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:00 am

his car got fcked?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:42 am

The Madrid One wrote:his car got fcked?
It's not the first time Rolling Eyes
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 am

You can have fun without f-ing up. Like it or not, every player is a representation of the club. That siad, it's not like we have a team of model citizens either. The most annoying thing about this is thatvhe could've gotten easily injured. Admittedly, he is known to have shit friends...

Taking two weeks off in the season is actually the right way to go. Everyone does it. Even the workout freak that is Kobe Bryant... He actually takes a month off and comes to Europe. The key is to do your minimum workouts even when on vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 am

how is benzema bad looking anyways Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 am

Giggity5313 wrote:how is benzema bad looking anyways Very Happy

He isn't exactly a goodlooking guy imo, but that doesn't really matter for us of course.
Might hinder the deal with Arsenal though. And sell less shirts.

Anyway, Benzema has been quite notoriously slacking off at Madrid. He overslept through training once,
he is now getting fat all the while not really performing up to par (he was only good for about 2 months this season). Okay, if he was our Messi or CR and he bends the rules, fine. But remember how much we all wanted to kill him some months back for him missing all those sitters, that COUPLED with reckless, unprofessional behaviour and being FAT isn't going to make his case imo.

Just my two cents. I don't necessarily want him gone, but he needs to change.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:56 am

Guiltybystander wrote:

He isn't exactly a goodlooking guy imo, but that doesn't really matter for us of course.

Anyway, Benzema has been quite notoriously slacking off at Madrid. He overslept through training once,
he is now getting fat all the while not really performing up to par (he was only good for about 2 months this season). Okay, if he was our Messi or CR and he bends the rules, fine. But remember how much we all wanted to kill him some months back for him missing all those sitters, that COUPLED with reckless, unprofessional behaviour and being FAT isn't going to make his case imo.

I haved returned... but only for this response. I will concede everything that isnt underlined. all that wall of text is correct. He does need to change. I dont like his bs off the pitch nonsense. boy shud be training or doing a power break for vacation. however there some things i disagree.

1. lol he had a bad spot there, everyone has times when they are a shadow of themselves. look at cr7 from jan up until march.

Okay, if he was our Messi or CR and he bends the rules, fine.
a Facepalm for this is not enough to describe how i feel about this. a double facepalm wudnt cut it. a jesus facepalm wudnt cut it. not a tactical one, not even an infinity one. no facepalm around can do my thoughts on this justice. Get this to ur head and burn it to memory: No player is bigger than the club. I dont recall messi or cr7 being bigger than their respective clubs. if cr7 bended the rules he shud be punished or at least given a first precautionary warning then punished if failure to comply. same for benz, same for everyone and thats how it shud be.

Not defending the benz of his bs, quite frankly im furious with his antics. the man shud be preparing for the cl campaign that will come, not partying or gettin in trouble. cudnt care less that he is young, the benz is supposed to represent real madrid wherever he is imho.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:18 pm

"How is your vacation going?

Phenomenally. I’m having a great time. I was in Ibiza and now I’m going to Mauritius. I’m recharging my batteries.

You said you were in Ibiza for several days. Did you like it?

It was great. I hadn’t been there before and I have to say I loved it. I coincided with Carles Puyol, with my friend Mesut and some other footballers.

Did you manage to forget about football during this vacation?

I try to disconnect a bit, but I always have football in mind. In addition, I’m with people that never stop talking about it. The sport is part of my life. The ball is always by my side.

Did Mourinho give you all any suggestions for the summer?

The míster wished us a happy vacation and he asked us to return in good shape. We’re professionals and we know what we have to do. I personally take care of myself and I know that on July 11, I’ll return to Madrid in great shape. I work every day. I swim a lot because it’s good for the back and I also do a lot of bike riding.

How would you sum up your second season in Madrid?

I think I had a great season. It was difficult in the beginning because I had some pains and I was a bit overweight. But these setbacks forced me to work and things changed for the better. That’s why I can affirm that I’m very happy with the second half of the season. I believe I responded to the hope that people placed in me.

What was your worst moment?

Not playing in the Champions League semifinals. Without a doubt. Although I completely respect the decision of the coach, it was very frustrating for me not to be able to participate in those games against Barcelona, because I was in a good moment and I was convinced that I could help my team. It hurt me, but I didn’t give up and I continued scoring goals afterward.

And the best?

The Copa del Rey victory. I didn’t play in the final, but it was a great source of joy to win my first title with Real Madrid. I also participated a lot in this tournament, scoring, for example, the goal in the semifinal against Sevilla. My goal in Lyon in the round of 16 was also a great moment. There were many positive things this season. I came to Madrid to win titles and I’ve gotten one. But I’m not going to stop now.

Mourinho usually says the second season is always the best. How do you see it?

I think like him, that we’re going to be very strong this year. The group is fantastic. We all get along well. We have a great coach. I’m very optimistic about next season.

Did you ever see yourself leaving Madrid?

Never! I repeat, never! I never back down in difficult moments. That’s my philosophy. I know that when one is lucky enough to be part of a club as important as Real Madrid, one should be prepared to suffer. It’s part of the game.

How do you see the upcoming season? What are your objectives?

The first thing that I want is to be in good physical shape so that I can give the best of myself during the entire season. And I’m doing everything possible for that. On July 11, I will be ready to fight. I don’t have the custom of setting an objective in terms of the number of goals I’m going to score. What I want is to have a tremendous season. I know that I’m going to improve and I’m going to score many goals.

You also like assisting goals…

Yes, it’s true that I assisted in many goals last season. It’s also something that I like. A good pass can be beautiful. I’m a goal-scorer, but, from the time I was small, if I saw a teammate in a better position to score, I’d give him the ball. I believe a forward should be capable of doing two things: scoring and assisting. I’m not an egotist.

Your compatriot Raphael Varane will have his medical today and sign his contract. He was recommended by Zidane. Thoughts?

The fact that he was recommended by Zidane says everything. I believe Varane made the right choice because Madrid is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You have to take advantage of the opportunity. I welcome him. He can count on me to speak with him and help him with his new life in Madrid.

You were only 21 when you came here and you know how tough it is to leave your country and family.

Of course I know. That’s why I’ll be there for Raphael for whatever he needs.

What kind of influence has Zidane had on you this season?

In the beginning, when I arrived in Madrid, Zidane and I weren’t so close, but naturally, with the passing of time, we developed a friendship. We speak on the phone, we see each other, he helps me and gives me advice. This past season, we saw him a lot in Valdebebas. Zidane knows a lot about football and his presence with us helps us a lot.

What message would you like to send to the fans?

I want to tell them that we’re going to experience great moments together this upcoming season, and that we’re going to fight for all the titles that are in play. On a personal level, I’m going to do everything possible to be worthy of this club and this shirt."

-----------

http://unamadridista.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/karim-benzema-at-as-2/#more-12669

Interview by Benzema. So Varane is coming today.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 pm

thanks for the share.

i hope he do what he says though
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:

I haved returned... but only for this response. I will concede everything that isnt underlined. all that wall of text is correct. He does need to change. I dont like his bs off the pitch nonsense. boy shud be training or doing a power break for vacation. however there some things i disagree.

1. lol he had a bad spot there, everyone has times when they are a shadow of themselves. look at cr7 from jan up until march.

Okay, if he was our Messi or CR and he bends the rules, fine.
a Facepalm for this is not enough to describe how i feel about this. a double facepalm wudnt cut it. a jesus facepalm wudnt cut it. not a tactical one, not even an infinity one. no facepalm around can do my thoughts on this justice. Get this to ur head and burn it to memory: No player is bigger than the club. I dont recall messi or cr7 being bigger than their respective clubs. if cr7 bended the rules he shud be punished or at least given a first precautionary warning then punished if failure to comply. same for benz, same for everyone and thats how it shud be.

Not defending the benz of his bs, quite frankly im furious with his antics. the man shud be preparing for the cl campaign that will come, not partying or gettin in trouble. cudnt care less that he is young, the benz is supposed to represent real madrid wherever he is imho.

Well I think Benzema's bad patch was a bit worse than just a little bit of a dip. He was disastrous for months.

And my point about Messi and CR is not that they are allowed to break the rules and be diva bitches, I just meant, that OKAY, if they do it, we can accept it to an extent that you aren't going to kick them out of the club. Not that their behaviour will be excused without repercussions.

However, Benzema imo, has the talent but he hasn't really done anything to prove his worth to excuse such behaviour. So if he doesn't change very quickly, he simply isn't Madrid mould. And I am sure that he will be great at some other club - he would probably fare well if he is the big man in his team, which he will clearly never be at Madrid, and that we all might regret him leaving, but it might be the wiser decision.
For him 10 others.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 pm

If we keep him, I hope we use him in the clasicos. Was such a waste, I mean Adebayor was a complete waste and shit. I don't know whats between Mou and him but they need to get over it so we can use him to the fullest.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Great read, a true madristia Very Happy..
Btw playing Adebayor is same as being 1 man down.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 pm

bla bla bla bla

nothing new Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:..................
"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 7 Ugly_Mug06b
hello!
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:bla bla bla bla

nothing new Smile
he better work like higgy.......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Everything out there now seems to be slanting towards Higuain leaving rather than Benz if we make a big cf/striker signing. Not sure how I feel about that. If one of them needs to come off the bench, Higuain is better suited for it. Benz is a rhythm player and will have a hard time with that role IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 pm

I very much doubt Higuain will leave. I actually can't see either of them leave, but it would be much more logical if Benz goes.

Higgy is a harder worker, the club really supported him during his injury woes, he has lower wages, he is the more effective supersub should it come that far, he fits the bill of glorified "youth product" a bit better.

Benzema lost the support of the club during his low point, he is inconsistent, he is controversial and expensive. He might be more talented (I think both are amazing however) but it hasn't shown as much.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

My head says Benz > Higuain

My heart says Higuain > Benz

Then there is the issue that Sportczy just mentioned of Higuain would be a better sub.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 pm

he says he aint leaving, and its pretty obvious, hamtaro, kun, i will learn how to spell Aguero for future reference, whatever u wanna call him aint coming here.

dont argue, its the truth just watch....
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 pm

The Madrid One wrote:he says he aint leaving, and its pretty obvious, hamtaro, kun, i will learn how to spell Aguero for future reference, whatever u wanna call him aint coming here.

dont argue, its the truth just watch....

Never saw aguero coming here as well. I dont understand why nick and some others are confident about aguero coming especially when such a prospect has no credible grounds for that warrantless confidence.

then again, this is Real madrid we are talking about so i have my doubts. if it turns out aguero a no go when the transfer season ends or if he goes to juve, I do hope certain persons here upgrade their perspective on things. i see more wishful thinking than i do rational thought.

Right now though nobody wants to think about it or discuss it from wut im lurking about its higuain thats being rumoured to be sold. quite a u-turn this transfer summer. there hasnt been nothing on the benz recently but now there are some things concerning higuain. ofc i highly doubt him leaving though not becuz of club loyalty as that is bs, roma isnt a big club and i dont remember them qualifying for cl. even though higuain is shit in europe i believe he wud like to be in that competition regularly as any other top striker.

my opinion on things? neither will leave and aguero a no show. benz, higuain > aguero. I do prefer loyalty and i dont believe aguero has that. to backstab pathetico in favour of us... wut makes ye think he wudnt do the same to us if he wanted to goto barca? one betrayal always has the potential to lead to another. if he does come i wudnt trust aguero any farther than i can throw him and in truth is my only issue with him: loyalty.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 pm

lol, there is only two way this will end up. Either you think aguero is coming, either you dont, one side will end up being wrong at the end.

Besides, even if we dont sign Aguero, it's gonna be Neymar, and it's the same thing all over again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 pm

I-no wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:..................
"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 7 Ugly_Mug06b
hello!

wut? wut is the point of ur post?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Maradona himself said Real Madrid have been wanting him for a long time
Aguero wants to come to Real Madrid.

I don't see why we're not negotiating. It's only Atletico stopping us.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:lol, there is only two way this will end up. Either you think aguero is coming, either you dont, one side will end up being wrong at the end.

Besides, even if we dont sign Aguero, it's gonna be Neymar, and it's the same thing all over again.

im more interested in the logic of aguero's case. I really dont see him coming.

cant say the same for neymar though but even on neymar im taking a more of a "wait and see" approach.
Summer sure has affected people in wierd ways.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next