Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 16 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by shaven Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm

shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 16 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by shaven Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema has admitted that feels great in all white: "The coach and the club trust me and that is very important, I will always work to play."

"I am very happy to begin this season because I'm working hard but goals have been reached thanks to my colleagues, I get many balls."

As for today's victory underlined: "I feel great and am working to be the owner of the Real Madrid striker."

"You have to go slowly, do not think even in the Super Cup and just keep in mind the next preseason game," he explains.

"I do not know if this is the best squad in history, but we are a very good team and I hope to stay here for many years," White says of the template.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:39 pm

CR7 and benz are really good friends Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:CR7 and benz are really good friends Very Happy
Turok doesn't share your opinion Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:CR7 and benz are really good friends Very Happy
Turok doesn't share your opinion Very Happy
haha, but I'm serious, when benz scores a goal its usually CR, marcelo, pepe, and benz (the cool group) that celebrate first
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Mou had some extremely positive things to say about Benz. Check out AS.

- Benz thinks football like I do now. I think I've convinced him.
- he is poised to have a very big season.

Looks like he has the inside track to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 16 Tumblr_lp0aiwy8cD1qftb6ko1_500
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mou had some extremely positive things to say about Benz. Check out AS.

Benz went for every second ball like mad= Mou's wet dream Very Happy Now, let him lose some more weight=more speed and Mou won't say anything bad about him anymore Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Not gonna lie I wrote this guy off a while back. Even when he was at the top last season I was not convinced by his mentality but he's really showed that he can step it up big time in the desire category. When you watch him play now you can see he wants it... He's proven me dead wrong, and I've never been happier to be wrong...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:29 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mou had some extremely positive things to say about Benz. Check out AS.

Benz went for every second ball like mad= Mou's wet dream Very Happy Now, let him lose some more weight=more speed and Mou won't say anything bad about him anymore Very Happy
It's not the weight that's the issue its his back which saps his speed.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Shamirr wrote:Not gonna lie I wrote this guy off a while back. Even when he was at the top last season I was not convinced by his mentality but he's really showed that he can step it up big time in the desire category. When you watch him play now you can see he wants it... He's proven me dead wrong, and I've never been happier to be wrong...
Sad Sad Sad beautiful words.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:06 am

benz>>>>>>>

thats why alot of us gunners want him. but it seems like mou is going to be getting the best out of him. hope he does well, because i like madrid too
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am

Benz today was to me... inefficient, poor. he wasted some decent chances, didnt show who is boss on the field, and he only scored 2 when he shud have done in 4. well i guess becoming the best striker in the world has to start low somewhere. Im not pissed anymore but im still annoyed. Benzema shud have scored those long range efforts...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:Benz today was to me... inefficient, poor. he wasted some decent chances, didnt show who is boss on the field, and he only scored 2 when he shud have done in 4. well i guess becoming the best striker in the world has to start low somewhere. Im not pissed anymore but im still annoyed. Benzema shud have scored those long range efforts...
It's the pre season, my algerian lad will be back in top form, don't worry. although his link up play today was superb
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:49 am

shaven wrote:"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 16 Tumblr_lp0aiwy8cD1qftb6ko1_500

Benz : I feel your crotch man.

CR : I know. Wink
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 am

He's building up momentum and playing fine. The Philly game was horrid for everyone... So I'll write that off. You can see his rhythm getting very noticeably better (first touch, goal scoring efficiency, dribbling, instincts, etc. are all improving).

To me, he's getting in the groove again where you see him scoring every game. That's what you target to be a wc cf... A 1.0 goal per game stat and a 17-22 percent shooting efficiency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Pepe: "This will be Benzema's year."

Seems everyone on the team really thinks he's on it.

Funny thing is Mou though Benz had a decent game in Philly when everyone was dead (he actually said that). I guess he was only 90% dead? lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 pm

we have to see how will he do in big games
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 pm

shaven wrote:we have to see how will he do in big games

Not sure if you're serious Shaven... but this has actually always been his strength. Bigger issue was performance against smaller teams where he became lazy. That seems to be fixed.

Btw, i don't think any of our striker are going to perform well against Barca until we actually give them some competition in the midfield. They are destroying us there right now and cutting our team in half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:
shaven wrote:we have to see how will he do in big games

Not sure if you're serious Shaven... but this has actually always been his strength. Bigger issue was performance against smaller teams where he became lazy. That seems to be fixed.

Btw, i don't think any of our striker are going to perform well against Barca until we actually give them some competition in the midfield. They are destroying us there right now and cutting our team in half.

I have a strange feeling we lost semi finals because Khedira wasn't there Very Happy
Either I overrate him or other people underrate him but without him we couldn't create real goal scoring chances/ string of passes. In the first clasico in CDR final he was the link between defence and attack. With Sahin's addition, we might get more scoring chances than in CL semi finals,yeah, yeah, I'm pretty optimistic Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Khedira makes a difference.. a big one. We have a chance with him if we resort to our uber-defensive tactics like last April. But to really make an attacking challenge, we need Xabi-Khedira-Sahin to all play and play very well. Right now, the domination in the midfield is too pronounced. We just get smothered there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:Khedira makes a difference.. a big one. We have a chance with him if we resort to our uber-defensive tactics like last April. But to really make an attacking challenge, we need Xabi-Khedira-Sahin to all play and play very well. Right now, the domination in the midfield is too pronounced. We just get smothered there.
With those three, we can play like Chelski did against Farca years ago. Their midfield was Ballack+Essien+Lampard, if not for referee, they would've been out of CL Very Happy Khedira is like tonned down Ballack, Sahin more creative than Lampard ever was and Xabi possesses the better passing but less ball control. We don't need to turn into possession wh*res but the midfield could do the job in terms of creating more goal scoring chances than the opposition. I still hope for us to have a good enough midfield to see Ozil and Benz play together against Farca, one day Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Khedira makes a difference.. a big one. We have a chance with him if we resort to our uber-defensive tactics like last April. But to really make an attacking challenge, we need Xabi-Khedira-Sahin to all play and play very well. Right now, the domination in the midfield is too pronounced. We just get smothered there.
With those three, we can play like Chelski did against Farca years ago. Their midfield was Ballack+Essien+Lampard, if not for referee, they would've been out of CL Very Happy Khedira is like tonned down Ballack, Sahin more creative than Lampard ever was and Xabi possesses the better passing but less ball control. We don't need to turn into possession wh*res but the midfield could do the job in terms of creating more goal scoring chances than the opposition. I still hope for us to have a good enough midfield to see Ozil and Benz play together against Farca, one day Very Happy

That's the key... we need to compete in the midfield. We will always lose the battle as Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets and Messi as a false 9 is just a legendary side. But we have the better forwards, better goalkeeping and more dynamic defenders. All we need is to do enough in the midfield that we can attack them properly when we get the chance... right now, if we lack the skill there to make the try. Pepe is not a solution. Sahin is the only true difference maker to finally complete the 3-man midfield we need against Barca.

Ozil improving his play in the middle 1/3 would help a ton too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

That's the key... we need to compete in the midfield. We will always lose the battle as Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets and Messi as a false 9 is just a legendary side. But we have the better forwards, better goalkeeping and more dynamic defenders. All we need is to do enough in the midfield that we can attack them properly when we get the chance... right now, if we lack the skill there to make the try. Pepe is not a solution. Sahin is the only true difference maker to finally complete the 3-man midfield we need against Barca.

Ozil improving his play in the middle 1/3 would help a ton too.
He ups his game against Farca. The 3-man midfield is needed to feed him, he is the real dangerman for them Very Happy In CDR final, when we had possession, Ozil owned them Very Happy You need somewhat 35% possession to make him dangerous against them :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:48 am

lololol midfield is key. benz performance can increase exponentially if the midfield is strong. always said this. hopefully sahin can provide the steel we've been missing as xabi and khedira are clearly not enough.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:08 am

This fits better for topic title:
"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 16 Sloths
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next