Japanese International GK Eiji Kawashima recieves hatred taunts from Beerschot

5 posters

Go down

Japanese International GK Eiji Kawashima recieves hatred taunts from Beerschot  Empty Japanese International GK Eiji Kawashima recieves hatred taunts from Beerschot

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:17 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/dcunited/belgian-soccer-game-halted-by-fans-comments-to-japan-goalkeeper-about-fukushima-disaster/2011/08/20/gIQA5SKISJ_story.html

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gnfyZXRyMYWUOSlqonEwhz5xMCyQ?docId=CNG.c50e5128b5abf6b769362c3004b97912.9b1

simply disgusting and heartless, pathetic taunts by Beerschot, to not just Kawashima, but to victims of earthquake in Japan, ...nearly 20000 people died, and these idiots make fun of it, should belgian FA take serious action ???

Back to top Go down

Japanese International GK Eiji Kawashima recieves hatred taunts from Beerschot  Empty Re: Japanese International GK Eiji Kawashima recieves hatred taunts from Beerschot

Post by Error Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 am

Very sad that some resort to so low insults but I got really disgusted after reading Washingtonpost comments section:

vFunct:
Actually, they probably will. They're pretty hardcore tactless over there, and would think nothing of killing you if they could get away with it.

Spending years in their heartland culture, I find that most of them hate jews, brown/black people, any foreigner, and opposing soccer teams.

It's typical in all of europe. The Norway killing didn't surprise me at all.

I mean wtf? How is that guy any better than some of those low life Belgium fans? Is this how US people generally think about Europeans?
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Japanese International GK Eiji Kawashima recieves hatred taunts from Beerschot  Empty Re: Japanese International GK Eiji Kawashima recieves hatred taunts from Beerschot

Post by pUsHa Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Yeah I read that about 2 days ago ... And yeah those fans are retarded . I cant even imagine how can you use that accident to taunt people . But Europe is full of racists ... This is a big hit on Kawashima , I hope he can get over it , he deserves better than that ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Yup, you'll always find a small group of fans who'll use anything just to get under your skin.

I remember the day when De Rossi's stepfather was murdered, the next game some Siena fans started chanting some insulting stuff about his stepfather. Really low.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 pm

some people just don't know any limits, but u can find them anywhere - not just in europe...
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 pm

I was thought Belgium was pretty nice too, obviously its only a small minority though lets see how the FA reacts.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum