Sushi Master
TalkingReckless
The Messiah
Giovanni10
halamadrid2
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga Empty Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:21

Jeremy Toulalan is reportedly interested in a move from Lyon to suitors Malaga, according to reports from France.

The ambitious Spanish side have openly admitted to being interested in acquiring the midfielder, as they look to strengthen their squad for an assault on the European positions in the 2011-12 season.

L'Equipe comments that the 27-year-old has travelled to Andalucia, and was suitably impressed by the set-up at the club that he asked his representatives to commence negotiations over a transfer.

Claude Puel's side have slapped a €15 million fee on the midfielder, but the side from La Rosaleda are unwilling to meet this valuation, and believe the player to be worth closer to €10m.

The French media source indicate, however, that Les Gones president Jean Michel Aulas may be eager to cash in on the Nantes-born player as the end of the financial year approaches, and so a compromise could be reached.

Malaga have already secured the signing of Ruud van Nistelrooy so far this summer, and have also been linked with an approach for Marseille's classy midfielder Lucho Gonzalez.

id rather they get gonzalez to be honest much younger and more room for improvement which pelle can polish
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga Empty Re: Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga

Post by Giovanni10 Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:00

Toulalan can tend to become a bit dirty, but he is a quality player, great all round abilities. One of my favourites in the French league. If we didn't have so much mifdfield backup at Real Madrid, I would love to stick him in our engine room.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga Empty Re: Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga

Post by The Messiah Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:04

Where is Malaga getting all the money from
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:06

they have arab owners
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:10

This Arab Owners might just be the one's killing football, But Malaga are buying reasonably considering the amount they signed Demichelis my favorite player
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:19

Malaga haven't been spending silly ammounts of money, though. They've been signing available players at very human prices.

If Toulalan wants to go, that's a quality player they've got right there, even though I wouldn't understand the change... I guess they pay some nice wages.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 08 Jun 2011, 16:42

They should definitely be targeting the Europa league places now and if they improve next summer then maybe 4th spot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 08 Jun 2011, 16:52

one of the best players in his position ..i think he shud hav moved to a big club a few yrs ago...and now he's moving to malaga ???maybe the owners hav convinced him of their 'ambitious project'
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed 08 Jun 2011, 17:41

I think that now the transfert will happen if Malaga meet the transpert price.

But for me, this was totally unexpected, my view on the situation:

Pellegrini wants Toulalan because he was impressed by him when we played Real.

The club is not against selling Toulalan if they get a good sum.

Toulalan is seduced by the offer.

But this was totally unexpected. Back in november Toulalan said that he had a choice , either signing a new contrat and retiring at the club, either moving elsewhere. He signed a contract until 2015. We all thought he was going to stay.

This is a bad decision for both Toulalan and the club. We will have trouble to get a DM as good as Toulalan. Gonalons is not ready and no cheap replacement are available in France.

For Toulalan it is even worse. How can he choose to go in a small club like Malaga? OL is way bigger than Malaga. Malaga has no chance to compete for any title. He will never play the champion's league with them. He will never be called up again in selection even if he plays great there.

He will just disappear from France football radar. And maybe that's what he wants after the Knysna scandal. He was in depression after that and I think now that he wants just to change of air and to go somewhere where nobody in France will care about him.

That's sad but that's what I think.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 08 Jun 2011, 17:45

i think lyon shud get mousa sissoko to replace toulalan
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed 08 Jun 2011, 17:53

I read he was among our targets but

1) He is not a true DM
2) He has two years remaining on his contract so he could be expensive
3) He has stagnated recently and has been average last season at Toulouse
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 08 Jun 2011, 17:54

How about Lass ?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ss_lazio Wed 08 Jun 2011, 17:57

What a great signing he would be. Could bet my life after a single season the big guns in La Liga will want his signature.
ss_lazio
ss_lazio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 08 Jun 2011, 18:23

Quality midfielder. Malaga is going to be top 6 in the league next year and a force to reckon with, take my word for it

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinus Wed 08 Jun 2011, 18:26

Yeah, Malaga are beefing up now and have become a Spanish powerhouse nearly overnight.

Now that I understand Toulalan's situation I think he will leave for Malaga, in the end.

I know he's young, but really, this is Gonalons' best chance to step up, which I think he will.
Latinus
Latinus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed 08 Jun 2011, 18:32

So its really happening eh? I can see Malaga doing some damage to LaLiga top clubs already xD

JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed 08 Jun 2011, 18:34

Latinus wrote:Yeah, Malaga are beefing up now and have become a Spanish powerhouse nearly overnight.

Now that I understand Toulalan's situation I think he will leave for Malaga, in the end.

I know he's young, but really, this is Gonalons' best chance to step up, which I think he will.

Gonalons is our only DM in the squad and he has never played a full season as a starter. It is a big question and a big risk for us to play him as a starter. We either have to buy a back up (who?) or a new starting DM but it will be very expensive.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinus Wed 08 Jun 2011, 18:37

Well, Lyon will never know his abilites if they don't try Gonalons, either. I say take the risk. I'm sure he'll be fine.
Latinus
Latinus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed 08 Jun 2011, 18:38

Latinus wrote:Well, Lyon will never know his abilites if they don't try Gonalons, either. I say take the risk. I'm sure he'll be fine.

I think that I have seen all of Gonalons matchs and I don't think he is as good as Toulalan for the moment. He is not finished.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed 08 Jun 2011, 18:40

This is great news for La Liga I hope Malaga turn into City. Smile
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinus Wed 08 Jun 2011, 18:43

I'm not saying he's as good as Toulalan. Of course Toulalan will be missed, but I think is already good enough to start a full season at the club. He is quality and the best way to sharpen his skills is experience.
Latinus
Latinus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed 08 Jun 2011, 20:14

lyon should totally buy maduro to replace him... holland international, can play dm and cb, can't go wrong with that Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga 2859867778

and really, you people need to chill with the powerhouse this and challenging that just because they signed van nistelrooy and maybe toulalan, there are still la liga teams with better squads out there...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 08 Jun 2011, 20:32

OLpower wrote:For Toulalan it is even worse. How can he choose to go in a small club like Malaga? OL is way bigger than Malaga. Malaga has no chance to compete for any title. He will never play the champion's league with them. He will never be called up again in selection even if he plays great there.

He will just disappear from France football radar. And maybe that's what he wants after the Knysna scandal. He was in depression after that and I think now that he wants just to change of air and to go somewhere where nobody in France will care about him.

In 1999 Villareal were promoted.
6 years later they were challenging for a CL semi-final.

Pellegrini knows how to build a team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinus Wed 08 Jun 2011, 20:36

che wrote:lyon should totally buy maduro to replace him... holland international, can play dm and cb, can't go wrong with that Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga 2859867778

and really, you people need to chill with the powerhouse this and challenging that just because they signed van nistelrooy and maybe toulalan, there are still la liga teams with better squads out there...

They're not done buying......and they have Pellegrini and think the outcome is painfully obvious.
Latinus
Latinus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:57

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
OLpower wrote:For Toulalan it is even worse. How can he choose to go in a small club like Malaga? OL is way bigger than Malaga. Malaga has no chance to compete for any title. He will never play the champion's league with them. He will never be called up again in selection even if he plays great there.

In 1999 Villareal were promoted.
6 years later they were challenging for a CL semi-final.

Pellegrini knows how to build a team.

In 6 years Toulalan will be old.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum