Injury - Matri and Barzagli at risk missing Udine, They will Get Tests. Iaquinta Stil Out for a Month

2 posters

Go down

Injury - Matri and Barzagli at risk missing Udine, They will Get Tests. Iaquinta Stil Out for a Month  Empty Injury - Matri and Barzagli at risk missing Udine, They will Get Tests. Iaquinta Stil Out for a Month

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Day of rest after the defeat to Juventus in the Trofeo Berlusconi played with AC Milan at San Siro last night. Mr. Conte to the resumption of training should check the conditions and Matri Barzagli, left at half-time for a knock to his left ankle. Instead, they can be considered recovered Pepe Martinez and Toni, Iaquinta and will be out a month after another muscle problem.

Back to top Go down

Injury - Matri and Barzagli at risk missing Udine, They will Get Tests. Iaquinta Stil Out for a Month  Empty Re: Injury - Matri and Barzagli at risk missing Udine, They will Get Tests. Iaquinta Stil Out for a Month

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Well the only one I really worry about is Matri. Barzagli, Toni, Pepe, Iaquinta and Martinez were not starters to begin with, so I do not mind them being out as much as Matri, who is in the starting XI.

Quagliarella will be in then I assume, or maybe Del Piero. If Quagliarella is in, I hope the 90 minutes is not too much of a strain on him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Injury - Matri and Barzagli at risk missing Udine, They will Get Tests. Iaquinta Stil Out for a Month  Empty Re: Injury - Matri and Barzagli at risk missing Udine, They will Get Tests. Iaquinta Stil Out for a Month

Post by Luca Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Pasquato for the start then?

Vucinic
Pasquato-Vidal-Krasic
Marchisio-Pirlo
PDC-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

I would love to see that team start against Udinese

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

@Luca: very nice team. I have no objections ! I am confident that team would defeat Udinese comfortably as Juventus did their first leg against them; 4-0 !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Luca: very nice team. I have no objections ! I am confident that team would defeat Udinese comfortably as Juventus did their first leg against them; 4-0 !

Yep, and Quagliarella could come on for Pasquato/Vucinic (depending on who is playing worse at that moment), if he came on for Pasquato then Vucinic would drop to LW.

I have this feeling that Del Piero starts up top with Vucinic, I'm not sure why, just a feeling.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@Luca: very nice team. I have no objections ! I am confident that team would defeat Udinese comfortably as Juventus did their first leg against them; 4-0 !

Yep, and Quagliarella could come on for Pasquato/Vucinic (depending on who is playing worse at that moment), if he came on for Pasquato then Vucinic would drop to LW.

I have this feeling that Del Piero starts up top with Vucinic, I'm not sure why, just a feeling.

Well it is the first game of the season, so Del Piero might start but may not play a lot. I would rather have him rested on an away game so he can play a full 90 minutes opening the new stadium domestically against Parma.

Quagliarella should play a half maximum, he needs to ease into playing at the top level again if Juventus want consistency out of him this year.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Luca wrote:Pasquato for the start then?

Vucinic
Pasquato-Vidal-Krasic
Marchisio-Pirlo
PDC-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

I would love to see that team start against Udinese

Buffon
Lichstiener-Chiellini-Bonucci-PDC
Marchisio-Pirlo
Vidal
Krasic-Vucinic/Quag-Pasquato

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Hmm either one would work for me. Essentially those two are my favorite formations, with the third being a 4-3-3.

Pasquato/Vucinic-Matri/Quagliarella-Krasic
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
De Ceglie-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sorenssen/Lichtsteiner
Buffon

By the way, are you on Skype Antonio ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

By the way, are you on Skype Antonio ?

Yes I am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down