LIVE - JUVENTUS, Giaccherini TAKEN. AGENTS IN OFFICE ....

+7
Juventude
nyluigi
elm_baraja_shaman
cool_wirya
nikac
originaljuveboy
DeviAngel
11 posters

Go down

LIVE - JUVENTUS, Giaccherini TAKEN. AGENTS IN OFFICE ....  Empty LIVE - JUVENTUS, Giaccherini TAKEN. AGENTS IN OFFICE ....

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Emmanuel Giaccherini you can already consider a Juventus player. According to reports on Sky Sports a few moments ago, tonight, Juventus and Cesena have reached an agreement for the passage of the exterior of Talla in Turin, on the form of ownership. Romagna to the club should be 3 million euros for half of the player plus free loan of Martinez. In the event that the Uruguayan playmaker would refuse to transfer to Cesena, however, the parties will agree to fill the million difference. According to Sportmediaset, Giaccherini should sign a four-year contract. Juve will pay the salary of the first year of Martinez, salary is around one million euros. Just so the latter - says the sports editor of Mediaset - was crucial to closing the deal.

AGENTS WITHIN Giaccherini - After the news a few hours ago that confirmed the arrival of the agents Giaccherini in Turin by TuttoMercatoWeb get confirmation on the presence of the entourage of the exterior Romagna already in place Juventus, which would be expected also Agent Martinez. The meeting with Marotta, however, should be postponed for a few hours, as the Juventus general manager is still busy in Rome at the meeting of the Federal Council. Giaccherini whose contract expires next June with Cesena, could possibly renew in the event of a loan (with right of redemption) to Juventus. The sale outright, however, remains the preferred solution by the club Campedelli.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LIVE - JUVENTUS, Giaccherini TAKEN. AGENTS IN OFFICE ....  Empty Re: LIVE - JUVENTUS, Giaccherini TAKEN. AGENTS IN OFFICE ....

Post by originaljuveboy Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Some people may mock giaccherini but i been watching some youtube of him and the boy defo has talent (once i waded through the dozens of clips of his epic miss...). He scored to great goals vs Samp and this one below is my particular fave as the Inter defense were left standing Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siAd7kxBos0

originaljuveboy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

LIVE - JUVENTUS, Giaccherini TAKEN. AGENTS IN OFFICE ....  Empty Re: LIVE - JUVENTUS, Giaccherini TAKEN. AGENTS IN OFFICE ....

Post by nikac Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Now we are selling one Martinez and get another in another very weird deal. I hope that is not true about this guy. He scores even fewer than Amauri,that's what we should think about.

nikac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:30 pm

have a feeling he will be a hit like quag
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 pm

I would rather have that Cesena no. 10 than Giacherinni....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 pm

originaljuveboy wrote:Some people may mock giaccherini but i been watching some youtube of him and the boy defo has talent (once i waded through the dozens of clips of his epic miss...). He scored to great goals vs Samp and this one below is my particular fave as the Inter defense were left standing Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siAd7kxBos0

Since when do we enjoy a player through youtube videos... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

"Giaccherini è davvero una bella sorpresa, un peperino incontenibile sulla fascia così come anche Schelotto.
Se continuano su questi livelli anche nei prossimi mesi io credo che Prandelli dovrà farci un pensiero per convocarli in Nazionale."

-Moggi
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 pm

nyluigi wrote:"Giaccherini è davvero una bella sorpresa, un peperino incontenibile sulla fascia così come anche Schelotto.
Se continuano su questi livelli anche nei prossimi mesi io credo che Prandelli dovrà farci un pensiero per convocarli in Nazionale."

-Moggi

I hope he's right. I'd love to be proven wrong.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 pm

nyluigi wrote:"Giaccherini è davvero una bella sorpresa, un peperino incontenibile sulla fascia così come anche Schelotto.

-Moggi

Oops..
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

vanharouva wrote:

-Moggi

Oops..

Never denied his talents, never the less he's not needed as we could of gotten better.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Moggi behind the scenes ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 pm

vanharouva wrote:

-Moggi

Oops..

Well even the great Moggi has made many mistakes, right Van?? Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:12 am

I have no problems about this transfer but no its no need to sign Giaccherini.However i wish him the best here
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:16 am

can someone please translate that?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 am

djfawnz wrote:can someone please translate that?

Giaccherini is nice surprise... uncontrollable on the wing just like Scheletto. If he continues with these levels, even in the next months... Prandelli should think about him to call up him up for national team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum