Marotta: "Giaccherini? We are dealing, if you take happy. Malouda? Player interesting ..."

Go down

Marotta: "Giaccherini? We are dealing, if you take happy. Malouda? Player interesting ..."  Empty Marotta: "Giaccherini? We are dealing, if you take happy. Malouda? Player interesting ..."

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 pm

At the end of the Assembly of the League, the Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta has issued statements on the collective agreement and the market for Juventus. This is evidenced by the TuttoJuve.com:

He expected a solution like this, or perhaps, given the initial optimism, he expected an agreement ...
"The assembly is sovereign, we dealt with a great sense of responsibility for the situation. Certainly it is a situation of embarrassment, of course. So we just came to this decision with great firmness, with a great sense of responsibility".

The points on which agreements have not been found?
"It's not about points at this time. It 'been around discussed at the meeting, so I think that's what counts."

Giaccherini is a player for Juventus?
"Well, if you will take the Juve surely, God forbid. Now we have not yet defined, we are dealing with. But it is clear that what we're going to do is also the result of greater awareness on the part of society, the technical, so if we're going to define Giaccherini aware and happy to take it. "

Director, 18 to 2 vote today ...
"We are in a democracy. There is unanimous agreement by all, but I think that the majority has spoken very explicitly."

The market is not limited to Giaccherini Juve. Even Malouda is a goal?
"These days, the objectives of football clubs are many. It 'clear that we too, as you know, we will try to finalize this market trying to close those blocks that are still to close. So this is what we are trying to do in recent market days. "

Then Malouda is a player that you like?
"Unfortunately it is not ours, but it is certainly worth a player."

The negotiations on the collective agreement when it closes?
"I do not know, now clearly we have a president of the League, we have great experts of law. In particular, we as a society, a great common sense, and then there is a willingness on our part to arrive at a definition, it being understood that there must be large compared to entrepreneurial activity that all companies play. "

The players will go ahead?
"I can not tell, there is a Federal Council which is being finalized and will be attended by our representatives, there will be our president, so we forgive even those who will be the decisions."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down