+3
TalkingReckless
Jay29
juberish
7 posters

Go down

Bergkamp Time Empty Bergkamp Time

Post by juberish Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 pm

One more year... Bergkamp is an assistant on the first team at Ajax, give Wenger one more season to redeem himself.. and then it's over. Bergkamp time starts next summer, he's our next manager. You heard it here first.
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Bergkamp Time Empty Re: Bergkamp Time

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:27 pm

I reckon it's going to be Dragan Stojkovic. Wouldn't surprise me if Wenger chose his successor and he seems to rate Stojkovic very highly.

Bergkamp can be Stojkovic's assistant.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Wenger's past the point of naming a successor, a regime change is whats needed
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Pat Rice is going retire this season i think..... he was supposed to last season Wenger got him to stay one more....

I hope Bergkamp joins
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 pm

bergkamp is even too inexperience to be a number 2, what is he going to do as a number 2? he is way too inexperience to even think about arguing and sharing his ideas with a manager of wenger stature and experience . i would like him to join our coaching staff and then when wenger retires he becomes the number 2 for the new manager, thats how it should be done trust me.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Sorry Jub, disagree, no one knows more about Arsenal then Wenger
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 23arshavin23 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 pm

this whole thread is fail
23arshavin23
23arshavin23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 am

Really? No one mores know about Arsenal? What does that even mean? People need to get off Wenger's balls, he's failing and it needs to be acknowledged.

juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 am

juberish wrote:Really? No one mores know about Arsenal? What does that even mean? People need to get off Wenger's balls, he's failing and it needs to be acknowledged.

I love Wenger to bits but let's take the blinkers off for a minute lads. Wenger has brought Arsenal up from the shits and myself, along with the majority of you, will be forever grateful. But slowly by slowly, he is undoing what he built. The guy continues to lie to us; spends money like it's his personal earnings and puts way to much faith in the youth players.

He's now found himself between a rock and a hard place because he thought that he could hold onto Nasri and Cesc when I even knew they'd leave back in May. I had people in here telling me nonses like: 'Cesc loves Arsenal. Nasri would'nt desert us for City- he'll sign- don't worry'. Now look what's happened. We have a shed load of money in the bank, but teams are going to try and extort us because they know time is of the essenece and Arsenal NEED to buy. How is it that every journalist and unemployed manager saw this several years ago but not Wenger? Now yesterday (after the Udinese game) he turns round and say that there's no guarantees that we'll sign someone? Then he says 'we're working hard on signing players'. Why the *bleep* does he contradict himself all the time? With an alleged £90m to spend on players, I expect nothing less than a top 2 finish and some sort of silverware, otherwise.....
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down