Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I have agreement" Medias say its Juve

+2
Rabea
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I have agreement" Medias say its Juve  Empty Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I have agreement" Medias say its Juve

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm

We know short the future of Marcelo Estigarribia. The player, in the last hour approached more frequently to Juventus, according to the newspaper reported "Ultimahora" would arrive in Italy to put his signature on the contract that will bind with a team of Serie A.

The name of the new destination of "Chelo", however, still remains top secret, as explained by the same player at the 'Cardinal Deportivo' just before leaving for the beautiful country:

"They asked me not to name but before the signing everything is already defined. My representatives are in Italy to finalize the details and I already know the nature of the contract: I will arrive on loan with the right of redemption. I am very happy. "

==========

announced by Gianluca Di Marzio Sky Sports: "It would be the second outside in a few hours after Giaccherini. The details that I have discovered a loan of between 300 and 500 thousand euros and a right of redemption set at five million, which was then the clause termination of the player had.
=====

Seen only few matches in the Coppa he amazed me ..but any1 more info ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I have agreement" Medias say its Juve  Empty Re: Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I have agreement" Medias say its Juve

Post by Rabea Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

A lot of potential, a lot of talent, not juventus quality yet but definitely a good prospect.

Rabea
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I have agreement" Medias say its Juve  Empty Re: Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I have agreement" Medias say its Juve

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Whatever happened to I want to play at River? Sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 pm

He's the main reason Alves was benched at the Copa.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:18 pm

For some very odd reason, I get a feeling the club he will go to on loan will be smaller, possibly Udinese, Cesena, or Bologna. Heard it here first.

I could be on the mark or completely off.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 am

Rabea wrote:A lot of potential, a lot of talent, not juventus quality yet but definitely a good prospect.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Whatever happened to I want to play at River? Sad

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:He's the main reason Alves was benched at the Copa.

Ty ,.... than can't wait to gave him Smile I hope it us ofc Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

For 500 k who cares, mark my words this kid is the real deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Marcelo Estigarribia has landed in Turin, announced by Paulo Aghemo.

Source: SS24

So unless he's going to play for the Toro...
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Toro's playing in Serie B, not Serie A, so that disqualifies us Sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Toro's playing in Serie B, not Serie A, so that disqualifies us Sad

Are they?

Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I have agreement" Medias say its Juve  TrollFace
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down