Claudio Ranieri: "Juventus will fight for the Scudetto . Del Piero? Simply fantastic"

Go down

Claudio Ranieri: "Juventus will fight for the Scudetto . Del Piero? Simply fantastic" Empty Claudio Ranieri: "Juventus will fight for the Scudetto . Del Piero? Simply fantastic"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Back to talk about his past comes back to talk about Juve coach Claudio Ranieri. From the pink columns of the newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus Ranieri sponsors as possible candidates for a seat Champions and sings the praises of captain Alex Del Piero, a true professional. Here are the words of former coach:

Championship Manager 2010/11 - "Fight three of Inter, Juventus and Napoli. The Nerazzurri, unlike AC Milan have changed a lot. It takes time, must absorb the methods of the new coach who I think is very good. Of course, without Eto 'or are missing several goal "

Goals Juve - "Juve? Sooner or later return to high level. Conte is well-liked by the square and this is important. Marotta is a leader seriously and prepared. I'm curious to see the work of the 4-2-4"

Del Piero - "He's fantastic, a real computer. When I coached Juventus, Del Piero was already thinking of the new stadium and told me he wanted to play at all costs. He's done it. A true example of professionalism"
===============

Graie RAnieri tbh u were the greatest coach post calciopoli :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum