Luca
cool_wirya
elm_baraja_shaman
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lugano sold to PSG Empty Lugano sold to PSG

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Farewell to Lugano. Uruguayan defender, that Juve had taken into account to reinforce the defense, a player will be Paris Saint Germain. This was announced on its website the Fenerbahce club turkish in which militated the player: "Thank you Diego Lugano. Our player here from the 2006-2007 season, he moved to PSG. Thank you for everything you gave us during his career, never forget what he did for us, his office and his courage in the field. May God protect you, " the emphatic note of Fenerbahce.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

link: http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/calciomercato/2011/08/27-141650/Il+Fenerbahce+annuncia%3A+%C2%ABLugano+ceduto+al+Psg%C2%BB

so effn Beppe has let a player whose buy-out clause is 3.5m go scot free and he is after Alves in an exchange deal for Bonucci......

when I criticize him, some of you don't get it but this man needs out of Juve before the hurricane finally send us down and down....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Lugano sold to PSG Empty Re: Lugano sold to PSG

Post by cool_wirya Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am

then this means alves is coming
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

cool_wirya wrote:then this means alves is coming

for more than 3m + Bonucci...... Shocked
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 am

as much i dream that bonucci will become world class with us but juve cant wait ,i wish if we just pay cash for alves and keep him for another year to prove himself but if the management dont have enough money then i guess its goodbye for bonucci
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 am

lol

u'll give Bonucci up for a 29 yr old defender who has to adjust to Serie A and who Lugano is >>>> than

and was also cheaper than..... smh...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 am

imho i rate alves high , i dont know how he is at zenit now , i liked him in his porto years , he is tough defender , 29 for a defender is not too old he has like 5 to 6 years on him which is good
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 am

iam not saying we should let him go , actually iam against that as he is young and could improve but we need money for a proven defender
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 am

I love how not many were really for Lugano until he is sold and has no chance of coming to Juventus.

Also, let me hit you with some logic, yes, logic, you know that quality that is lacking in a lot of posts here, not to throw any names around.

Conte has used a Chiellini-Bonucci partnership sparingly, more so in the TIM cup/Trofeo Berlusconi but this pairing is still not solid.

That is point 1.

Point 2, Marotta bought Bonucci last season, do you really think it is him alone ready to push his own signing out? I mean get real, GET REAL. Conte has something to do with it. I love Bonucci but he is far from an untouchable player and the defense for Juventus has been at a lowpoint.

So, continue using Marotta as your scape goat, it won't get you far and if Bonucci leaves it won't be because of him, remember that.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:58 am

At this point, if you're not happy with the moves Juve are making, part of the blame is also on Conte, not just Marotta. Marotta is clearly bringing in players that Conte prefers. Conte must also feel that Bonucci just isn't working.

I'm disappointed with this move, but I assume that either Lugano didn't fit for Juve or we just couldn't match PSG's contract and salary offer. PSG clearly has a lot of money to spend this summer if you look at all of their transfers.

Last edited by Juventude on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

Luca wrote:I love how not many were really for Lugano until he is sold and has no chance of coming to Juventus.

Also, let me hit you with some logic, yes, logic, you know that quality that is lacking in a lot of posts here, not to throw any names around.

Conte has used a Chiellini-Bonucci partnership sparingly, more so in the TIM cup/Trofeo Berlusconi but this pairing is still not solid.

That is point 1.

Point 2, Marotta bought Bonucci last season, do you really think it is him alone ready to push his own signing out? I mean get real, GET REAL. Conte has something to do with it. I love Bonucci but he is far from an untouchable player and the defense for Juventus has been at a lowpoint.

So, continue using Marotta as your scape goat, it won't get you far and if Bonucci leaves it won't be because of him, remember that.

Luca, it's funny that we were writing almost the same thing at the same time.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 am

Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:I love how not many were really for Lugano until he is sold and has no chance of coming to Juventus.

That is point 1.

Honestly man, this forum is frustrating
People like to blame one person for all of Juventus' trouble.
They don't even give new signings a chance to put on the shirt before they condemn them.

I wish I could save all these threads and for better or for worse come back 12 months from now, thankfully I am mentally healthy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:16 am

People should also remember that PSG is owned by the Qatar Investment Authority. I guarantee that Juve could not match whatever PSG was willing to offer Lugano. I really hope that Platini plans on implementing and enforcing the financial fair play rules because I feel that current events are hurting UEFA.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 am

Juventude wrote:People should also remember that PSG is owned by the Qatar Investment Authority. I guarantee that Juve could not match whatever PSG was willing to offer Lugano. I really hope that Platini plans on implementing and enforcing the financial fair play rules because I feel that current events are hurting UEFA.

I think they could but I don't think that is the issue.
I think it is quite clear that Juventus has a few players in mind for that position, losing Lugano won't be the end of the World, if he was that important for Juventus he would have been signed already, surely.

I think it is going to be Bruno Alves, together him and Chiellini are a physical force, believe that, they are both 6'3!
It may cost Bonucci, that is very sad, it is costs Pepe I am happy.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 am

I just want Juve to makes its final transactions and finish this transfer window. I'm ready to see this team on the field.

I'm looking forward to future transfer markets when Juventus doesn't have to bring in several new players and only makes one or two major purchases. This transfer window feels like it has been going on forever.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 am

Juventude wrote:I just want Juve to makes its final transactions and finish this transfer window. I'm ready to see this team on the field.

I'm looking forward to future transfer markets when Juventus doesn't have to bring in several new players and only makes one or two major purchases. This transfer window feels like it has been going on forever.

Yeah, hopefully next year when Juventus only have to buy 1-2 players with a smaller but still large budget

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

That is point 1.

They don't even give new signings a chance to put on the shirt before they condemn them.

I wish I could save all these threads and for better or for worse come back 12 months from now, thankfully I am mentally healthy

I wish you save all these threads for God's sake...... same it was last year, when I presume you were not even around...... when many would have gladly fallen at the edge of a blade to defend Marotta's signings, Pepe, Martinez and co. and happily criticized those that were against Diego and Giovinco sales....

guess what, his purchases got us 1st place.....

durhh...

am shocked the goat is bleating mayhem.... the forum is frustrating because the people like you who cannot even accept differing opinions......... criticize Marotta and u are termed anti-Juve, mentally unstable.....

no point for posting anymore, the same goats that cannot accept differing views are rather at knife edge ready to slay and blame others.... :arrow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:36 am

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

That is point 1.

Now you know how I feel every single day
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:37 am

I'm quite disappointed with Marotta. Juventus should sign this player earlier. I don't know why everyone have to worry if this team have a new center back already. But you waste your time with so many players until the deadline of transfer market. It's seem that Juventus want to sign Rhodolfo from Sao Paulo or Alves from Zenit St. Petersburg. However, There are no rules that team can only have four players in center back position. If juventus sell Grosso and Grygera so i think that Juventus can use Rhodolfo in left back and Chiellini in right back position. It's will make this team strong in defend.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:41 am

redstar wrote:I'm quite disappointed with Marotta. Juventus should sign this player earlier. I don't know why everyone have to worry if this team have a new center back already. But you waste your time with so many players until the deadline of transfer market. It's seem that Juventus want to sign Rhodolfo from Sao Paulo or Alves from Zenit St. Petersburg. However, There are no rules that team can only have four players in center back position. If juventus sell Grosso and Grygera so i think that Juventus can use Rhodolfo in left back and Chiellini in right back position. It's will make this team strong in defend.

Chiellini started as LB and was used to LB he can never play RB ....

btw I think that Marotta and conte ( yes both of them because Conte tells what players Marotta to get) have some1 else on their mind
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 am

elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

That is point 1.

I wish you save all these threads for God's sake...... same it was last year, when I presume you were not even around...... when many would have gladly fallen at the edge of a blade to defend Marotta's signings, Pepe, Martinez and co. and happily criticized those that were against Diego and Giovinco sales....

durhh...

am shocked the goat is bleating mayhem.... the forum is frustrating because the people like you who cannot even accept differing opinions......... criticize Marotta and u are termed anti-Juve, mentally unstable.....

no point for posting anymore, the same goats that cannot accept differing views are rather at knife edge ready to slay and blame others.... :arrow:

I guess I prefer to be a positive, moving forward kind of individual
While people like yourself is the exact opposite

If it wasn't for people like me it would be a forum filled with adults crying over a football team and about one man, I'll pass

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 am

Luca wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

That is point 1.

durhh...

If it wasn't for people like me it would be a forum filled with adults crying over a football team and about one man, I'll pass

please yourself....

"it is well, let us have fun and be happy...it is well, and watch the fools build a proposed ark" said the multitude that did not foresee the floods coming.

..... it must have been perfectly same in Noah's time I guess.... so much delusion :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:52 am

elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

That is point 1.

durhh...

please yourself....

"it is well, let us have fun and be happy...it is well, and watch the fools build a proposed ark" said the multitude that did not foresee the floods coming.

..... it must have been perfectly same in Noah's time I guess.... so much delusion :coffee:

Delusion, coming from the creator of this thread, irony.
"hate is such a weak emotion, thats why I despise it"
I am all for difference of opinion, I encourage them, I am against blind irrational hate and that is the only thing you displayed in creating this thread.

So, you have a good night, I'm moving on from this filth.
Marotta- root of all evil of course, now we are on the same page I bet... no thanks I'll close the book.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 am

Oops I mean Chiellini in left back and Rhodolfo in right back position. Razz

I'm so sorry with Bonucci if he has to go to Russia. Now he's Italy national football team but if he play in Russia i think that he maybe miss opportunity in la Nazionale. From heaven to hell. Twisted Evil

I think team will successful in this season if team has more good management.

Last edited by redstar on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 am

redstar wrote:I'm so sorry with Bonucci if he has to go to Russia. Now he's Italy national football team but if he play in Russia i think that he maybe miss opportunity in la Nazionale. From heaven to hell. Twisted Evil

Conte made him what he is ...Marotta wants to keep him, Conte doesn't so if conte sees some things that are wrong than he knows better than us
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 am

DeviAngel wrote:
redstar wrote:I'm so sorry with Bonucci if he has to go to Russia. Now he's Italy national football team but if he play in Russia i think that he maybe miss opportunity in la Nazionale. From heaven to hell. Twisted Evil

Conte made him what he is ...Marotta wants to keep him, Conte doesn't so if conte sees some things that are wrong than he knows better than us

I think it really comes down to how Bonucci plays with Chiellini, they didn't exactly form a threatening partnership
I placed the blame on the fullbacks but that area has been strengthened quite a bit.
Still though, there is nothing solid about Bonucci-Chiellini, if one has to go it would be Bonucci but I am still really sad because I like Bonucci, I think he is a fantastic player.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum