Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums

+6
usman111
Raptorgunner
Emaharg
Lex
Ali
Arsenalfaithfull
10 posters

Go down

Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums Empty Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:57 am

everyone is taking a shot at us!! lol even bolton:|
Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums Untitl10[img]Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums Untitl10[/img]
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums Empty Re: Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums

Post by Ali Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:22 am

you know what they say...everyone wants to take down an injured lion
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums Empty Re: Here is something funny ... and this represents the undertone of 60 percent of the convos in these forums

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:26 am

I hope our lads come to these forums... the ipod generation ...and see how much everyone else disrespect arsenal . Hopefully it will feul them to kick ass. I know players like Jack , Szczsney, Fimpong , Henri would take these insults personally lol
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:30 am

Frimpong would throw F-bombs left, right and centre and end up getting banned within the hour
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 am

In all honesty, our last generation as skilled as they were , they were the premature ejaculation of the footballing world.
the likes of
Hleb
Flamani
Adeb
Toure
Clichy

They could have been soo much more.... instead they all vanished to becoming irrelevant. I look back and see that there was no heart in that team (appart from Sagna, Fabri, RPV.... coincidentally those are the only 3 that ended up living upto the wc hype they inhereted).
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 am

How was Nasri our 2nd best player....
I can name lots of players more important for us.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 am

They can say what they want about us, but we know we are the future of football.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 am

Raptorgunner wrote:They can say what they want about us, but we know we are the future of football.

chelsea is now investing in youth so is united, we will see where we stand in a few years time.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 am

usman111 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:They can say what they want about us, but we know we are the future of football.

chelsea is now investing in youth so is united, we will see where we stand in a few years time.

Spoilsport. Evil or Very Mad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 am

usman111 wrote:

lmfaooo, if you think Chelsea or United's youth match ours my friend then you are deluded
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:01 am

Emaharg wrote:How was Nasri our 2nd best player....
I can name lots of players more important for us.

yeah they kill me every time they say that.

you can easily that alot of these guys on here dont watch much arsenal and just follow the headlines
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 am

ali8775 wrote:
usman111 wrote:

lmfaooo, if you think Chelsea or United's youth match ours my friend then you are deluded

ali8775, i always give a fair & unbiased opinion unlike you. you must be some kind of great fortune teller.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 am

srigooner wrote:
usman111 wrote:

Spoilsport. Evil or Very Mad

what do u mean spoil sport ? am just stating the facts.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:30 am

usman111 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
usman111 wrote:

ali8775, i always give a fair & unbiased opinion unlike you. you must be some kind of great fortune teller.

LOOLLL!! I love the irony between your signature and what you are posting!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jokes apart, tbh, I think MU and Chelsea are just embarking on building their youths cause they realized how good our youth is and how that secures the future of the first team. We are ahead of them in the race. I guess that is what Ali means too..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 am

ali was saying our youth is better Very Happy i am saying they are not far behind Very Happy
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:45 am

usman111 wrote:ali was saying our youth is better Very Happy i am saying they are not far behind Very Happy

Po-tay-toe Po-tah-toe Very Happy

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:In all honesty, our last generation as skilled as they were , they were the premature ejaculation of the footballing world.
the likes of
Hleb
Flamani
Adeb
Toure
Clichy

They could have been soo much more.... instead they all vanished to becoming irrelevant. I look back and see that there was no heart in that team (appart from Sagna, Fabri, RPV.... coincidentally those are the only 3 that ended up living upto the wc hype they inhereted).

Im sorry , wha? seriously?

what has toure done to deserve being put on that list?

Toure was part of our invincible season , he was part of the arsenal team that took us to the champions league final with an amazing defensive record. He was an amazing player and just about loyal as they could come. His fall out with Gallas and loss of form lead to him leaving the club . To top that off , he should have gotten the captain's armband after Henry left , but Wenger stupidly gave it to Gallas after being just one year at the club , then giving it to cesc after gallas was stripped of the arm band. Even when he handed that transfer request in , he put his heart and soul when he played.

He played for 7 years at the club with considerable success.

Wow , i cant believe you even thought of putting his name in that list.

im mean.... SERIOUSLY ?!
Evil or Very Mad

On the other hand, i wish Hleb could have stayed. I really liked him and his style of play :/
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 pm

srigooner wrote:
usman111 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
usman111 wrote:

LOOLLL!! I love the irony between your signature and what you are posting!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jokes apart, tbh, I think MU and Chelsea are just embarking on building their youths cause they realized how good our youth is and how that secures the future of the first team. We are ahead of them in the race. I guess that is what Ali means too..

Dear oh dear.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Reyes Sad Sad Sad Still makes me want to tear my hair out!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 pm

srigooner wrote:Reyes Sad Sad Sad Still makes me want to tear my hair out!

He did pretty well really , but not with the potential he had
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum