VIDAL La Gazzetta: "My Juve phenomena.'ll Take AC Milan and Inter. Count? A hammer. I can do the shoulder of Pirlo. Estigarribia? Excellent"

Go down

VIDAL La Gazzetta: "My Juve phenomena.'ll Take AC Milan and Inter. Count? A hammer. I can do the shoulder of Pirlo. Estigarribia? Excellent"  Empty VIDAL La Gazzetta: "My Juve phenomena.'ll Take AC Milan and Inter. Count? A hammer. I can do the shoulder of Pirlo. Estigarribia? Excellent"

Post by DeviAngel Sun 28 Aug 2011, 11:46

In a lengthy exclusive interview with his colleague of "La Gazzetta dello Sport", Mirko Graziano, one of the new faces of Juventus, Arturo Vidal, talks about his impact with black and white, its role in the 4-2-4, Antonio Conte and his new companions, the choice to go to Turin and not in Monaco, the potential and the goals of his team. Here are the basic steps:

"JUVE THE PERFECT ALL" - "Good, I'm discovering a new world for me. I'm happy with my choice. Everything is perfect, there is a pioneer, great companions and a really good coach."

"COUNT AND 'A HAMMER" - "It' a tireless worker. In the field we feel, speaks a lot with the players, want perfection from the tactical point of view, demands maximum concentration in each workout. And 'a hammer."

"ME AND THE 4-2-4" - "If I could find it difficult to count the 4-2-4? In fact it is something new, I was not accustomed to such a system, very offensive. But at the same time, is challenging from a professional perspective. The coach pays much attention to me and I do not have to do is put at the disposal of the team. "

"My role? ARE A CENTRAL" - "What is my role? Are a central, for 4 years I played in Germany in the middle, making the steering wheel."

"PIRLO A MODEL, I CAN SHOULDER TO THEM" - "My role previously held by Pirlo? And 'one of my models, too. Pirlo is a great, but we can play together. I have enough strength and endurance to be his shoulder, hard swing. Playing in the band? Again, I give the best in the middle, that's where my true qualities come out. Then, of course, the team comes before any personal interest, and the coach will know how to use me as more useful ".

'WHY' I HAVE CHOSEN THE JUVE AND NOT THE BAYERN "-" Why Juventus is an institution, the highest for any player. Here I found people like Del Piero, Andrea Pirlo and Buffon. Phenomena that are helping me a lot and advising . It 'a great opportunity to play with them, I can grow professionally, complete in all respects. Even Bayern is no joke in terms of prestige and champion? But Juve is Juve.E then I wanted to find a Soccer close to my culture. And in Italy you live football with a passion similar to mine We Chile Latin, right? (smiles, ed). "

"Estigarribia? EXCELLENT" - What do you think Estigarribia? And 'pure wing, a player technically, good at dribbling. He has done well in Argentina. Yes, it's an excellent player. "

CHILE AND CHILE - "It 'true. We were among the favorites in the America's Cup, but the ball against Venezuela did not want to go. But we are all young and we will make up for. Chile is experiencing a great time at the level of talent, we in many playing in Europe, in major championships. The future is ours. Zamorano and Salas? I think of two great world of football, two examples for more than a generation of Chilean footballers. Who are the new 'ambassadors' in the Chilean world? The most famous are perhaps me and Alexis Sanchez: Juventus and Barcelona have great appeal to my people. "

"HERE I CAN BECOME GREAT" - I have a big responsibility? Not heavy, but it stimulates. I know many guys of my country are watching us, study us and maybe try to imitate. And Juve will help me in this. Here I can be great, here I can make my people proud. "

"TAKE INTER AND MILAN" - "If it's already the height of Juventus and Inter Milan? We talk about the top of Italian football, the three most important clubs. We are perhaps a little 'behind the Milan, but we are working hard to fill distance. And we will succeed. To guarantee that we will leave fans on the field every energy to bring Juve where his story has always placed: highest of all. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum