Agent : Conte speaks with Giandonatto.Tomorrow we meet Marotta and we'll see.Juve with Elia and Rhodolfo for the Scudetto"

4 posters

Go down

Agent : Conte speaks with Giandonatto.Tomorrow we meet Marotta and we'll see.Juve with Elia and Rhodolfo for the Scudetto" Empty Agent : Conte speaks with Giandonatto.Tomorrow we meet Marotta and we'll see.Juve with Elia and Rhodolfo for the Scudetto"

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Silvio Pagliari, Giandonato prosecutor and expert in the market, spoke exclusively to Radio Sport.

JUVE - "Elijah and Rhodolfo? Players important that shortens the technical gap with Milan and Juve would fight for the Scudetto. Conte has done an excellent job, with two important players come close to Inter, which has instead gone to meet changing Eto'o with Forlan. Milan has made important and remains the favorite hits number one. "

LAST DAYS OF THE MARKET - "Blame the market long, exhausting for everyone, we are reduced at the end more important to make the shots. We will see some beautiful between Inter Milan and Juventus in the last three days. The Oscar of the market? The divide between AC Milan for big, and Napoli and Lazio to the second tier of teams: Napoli can be played if the league will have no problems dealing with the three fronts. "

Giandonato - "Count it speaks very well, he likes gritty players. Tomorrow we'll meet with Marotta and make the final decision. The boy must go play with continuity and back in a couple of years and be a part of Juve" .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agent : Conte speaks with Giandonatto.Tomorrow we meet Marotta and we'll see.Juve with Elia and Rhodolfo for the Scudetto" Empty Re: Agent : Conte speaks with Giandonatto.Tomorrow we meet Marotta and we'll see.Juve with Elia and Rhodolfo for the Scudetto"

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Wise words

The boy must go play with continuity and back in a couple of years and be a part of Juve
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Agent : Conte speaks with Giandonatto.Tomorrow we meet Marotta and we'll see.Juve with Elia and Rhodolfo for the Scudetto" Empty Re: Agent : Conte speaks with Giandonatto.Tomorrow we meet Marotta and we'll see.Juve with Elia and Rhodolfo for the Scudetto"

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:16 pm

I would honestly be happy with Elia purchase, but where would that leave Estigaribbia, would he be a back-up or what?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 pm

elmystique wrote:I would honestly be happy with Elia purchase, but where would that leave Estigaribbia, would he be a back-up or what?

Most likely
It would just cement Pasquato leaving on loan or being an absolute SS

Gives Juventus a nice rotation, considering neither player has played in Italy, Elia has been inconsistent and Esti is bought based on his CA performances.

Seems like a good thing I'd say. Let them fight it out for one spot throughout the whole season.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:40 pm

with the right motivation, I don't see Estigaribbia, getting a place over Elia Very Happy
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:41 pm

elmystique wrote:with the right motivation, I don't see Estigaribbia, getting a place over Elia Very Happy

Me neither but that is the beauty of what a 400-500k loan with option to buy clause
It is nice safety netting and also just to have that depth available is something

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Luca wrote:
elmystique wrote:with the right motivation, I don't see Estigaribbia, getting a place over Elia Very Happy

Me neither but that is the beauty of what a 400-500k loan with option to buy clause
It is nice safety netting and also just to have that depth available is something

lol and what will happen if Estigaribbia ended up as super star and Elia flopped ? Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

lol and what will happen if Estigaribbia ended up as super star and Elia flopped ? Very Happy

Thats the beauty of depth
I think Elia has a higher ceiling though, more potential but I've seen more of him so I am biased I've only really seen CA of Esti

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

then Amauri would be turned into a super star LW Very Happy
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Plain and Simple...

1st - Elia
2nd - Estigaribbia

Pasquato - Loan(Lecce)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down