List Your Top Ten Teams For Season 2011-12

5 posters

Go down

List Your Top Ten Teams For Season 2011-12 Empty List Your Top Ten Teams For Season 2011-12

Post by messixaviesta Sun 28 Aug 2011, 16:08

Here's mine. Of course such lists are all about opinion. My list could also change based on what happens in the next three days before the transfer window closes. Two players whose possible transfer is especially worth mentioning in this regard are Wesley Sneijder and Luka Modric.

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Manchester City
4. Manchester United
5. Chelsea
6. Bayern Munich
7. A C Milan
8. Inter Milan
9. Borussia Dortmund
10. Liverpool

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

List Your Top Ten Teams For Season 2011-12 Empty Re: List Your Top Ten Teams For Season 2011-12

Post by BarcaKizz Sun 28 Aug 2011, 16:23

messixaviesta wrote:Here's mine. Of course such lists are all about opinion. My list could also change based on what happens in the next three days before the transfer window closes. Two players whose possible transfer is especially worth mentioning in this regard are Wesley Sneijder and Luka Modric.

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Manchester City
4. Manchester United
5. Chelsea
6. Bayern Munich
7. A C Milan
8. Inter Milan
9. Borussia Dortmund
10. Liverpool

Great list JD... I gather you're maybe watching Manchester City right now too? Absolutely incredible... what a force they could be. I think you all know how much I admire David Silva, and Nasri and Aguero are similar players. That fluid front 4 is beautiful...damn I'm enjoying watching them. Didn't realise how good Dzeko was technically either. Already dreaming of a Barca-Man City final.

Maybe if I were to question your 10 for the sake of debate I'd ask why Chelsea are so high? Not convinced by them yet. If they sign Modric, then that will be a great move, otherwise I'd be maybe asking why they deserve to be higher than Bayern and AC Milan. Its pretty close though.

Inter Milan are questionable too, weren't great last year at all.

Valencia and maybe Shakhtar are knocking on the door for me. Note that Valencia are reportedly signing Victor Ruiz and also possibly Gokhun Gonul. Two defenders who can really help Valencia, a team with a poor defence.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

List Your Top Ten Teams For Season 2011-12 Empty Re: List Your Top Ten Teams For Season 2011-12

Post by Khaled Sun 28 Aug 2011, 19:52

I hate them, but i have to admit that Man City are a Top 3.
They have alot of Great players like (Silva,Nasri,aguero & Yaya..)

1- Barcelona
2- Real Madrid
3- Man City
4- Man Utd
5- (Bayern, Chelsea, ACMilan.. )
etc..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Sun 28 Aug 2011, 19:59

Barca
Man Utd
Real Madrid
Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Bayern
AC Milan
<insert teams here>

I can't give Inter any real credit - I don't see them as a force.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun 28 Aug 2011, 20:41

1. Barcelona
2. Manchester United
3. Real Madrid
4. Manchester City
5. Bayern Munich
6. AC Milan
7. Dortmund
8. Inter
9. Chelsea
10. Napoli

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun 28 Aug 2011, 22:07

BarcaKizz wrote:
Great list JD... I gather you're maybe watching Manchester City right now too? Absolutely incredible... what a force they could be. I think you all know how much I admire David Silva, and Nasri and Aguero are similar players. That fluid front 4 is beautiful...damn I'm enjoying watching them. Didn't realise how good Dzeko was technically either. Already dreaming of a Barca-Man City final.

Maybe if I were to question your 10 for the sake of debate I'd ask why Chelsea are so high? Not convinced by them yet. If they sign Modric, then that will be a great move, otherwise I'd be maybe asking why they deserve to be higher than Bayern and AC Milan. Its pretty close though.

Inter Milan are questionable too, weren't great last year at all.

Valencia and maybe Shakhtar are knocking on the door for me. Note that Valencia are reportedly signing Victor Ruiz and also possibly Gokhun Gonul. Two defenders who can really help Valencia, a team with a poor defence.

Thanks kizz. Indeed I watched ManCity right through and the front four is really special. Who would have thought a day would come when I would wait for a Tottenham-ManCity match more eagerly than a ManUtd-Arsenal one!

I too wondered why I placed Chelsea that high. The main reason is not that they are very good but that there aren't other teams that seem very good either. Juan Mata has added a fresh spark. Now what this team needs is someone like Luka Modric and then it will really take off.

The reasons why I didn't rate Bayern higher are that the defense is still not that convincing and both Robben and Ribery are far too injury prone.

As for A C Milan I am not too confident of them. Ibrahimovic has been a big match and especially a UCL flop. The trequartista they play in their 4-3-1-2 is Kevin Prince Boateng and he while a good solid player is not up to the standard of the other top teams. If they play Cassano or Robinho there then defensively they become more vulnerable. Besides it's an aging squad of players largely.

Inter Milan are also questionable of course. They made my list because they retained Sneijder. If he is gone then they will be off my list. The main reason I put them there is the wealth of experience and winning mentality.

Valencia I would like to put but won't. Whenever you expect something from them they disappoint. Last season their thrashing by Real Madrid's second string means I won't rate them till they do something to really convince me.

Yes a few sides could be knocking on the door. I would like to rate Liverpool higher but their exact potential will become clearer after a few weeks have passed. Napoli may be worth seeing since they haven't lost any key component and have added Gokhan Inler. The Russian sides are becoming better all the time. Maybe even the Ukrainian ones as you mentioned.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum