6unner
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wenger press conference  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wenger press conference

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 pm

HscouserZ wrote:if wenger leaves arsenal are gonna be worse off tbh...

I think that is why he has not left us yet, if he leaves we will be used to score line like this. He still has time, all he has to is buy. Not hard buy players.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

I think that is why he has not left us yet, if he leaves we will be used to score line like this. He still has time, all he has to is buy. Not hard buy players.

yeah im soo angry at how much people are critisizing wenger .. btw iv read a link a couple of days ago ( though i don'[t think its really realiable ) but it says that the board isn't letting wenger spend ... anyway u guys can still bounce back if wenger is with u guys him getting sacked or leaving would be a really big disaster .
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 pm

HscouserZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

yeah im soo angry at how much people are critisizing wenger .. btw iv read a link a couple of days ago ( though i don'[t think its really realiable ) but it says that the board isn't letting wenger spend ... anyway u guys can still bounce back if wenger is with u guys him getting sacked or leaving would be a really big disaster .

I think that if this was just the board, Wenger would have deflected some of the criticism to them by now. It is not like if it is only the boards fault, he would not be able to go and get another top job somewhere else. Also not sure how much worse than it can get to a 100 year beating by someone that we want to consider a main rival.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:30 pm

6unner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

I think that if this was just the board, Wenger would have deflected some of the criticism to them by now. It is not like if it is only the boards fault, he would not be able to go and get another top job somewhere else. Also not sure how much worse than it can get to a 100 year beating by someone that we want to consider a main rival.

Wenger could easily get a game somewhere else..... he was offered the madrid job before Mourinho got it....but he said no
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:38 pm

imalegend wrote:
6unner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Wenger could easily get a game somewhere else..... he was offered the madrid job before Mourinho got it....but he said no

tbh i think arsene is the best man to manage arsenal atm if anybody has a better manager than him ( to manage arsenal right now ) please tell us who Razz
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 pm

imalegend wrote:
6unner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

tbh i think arsene is the best man to manage arsenal atm if anybody has a better manager than him ( to manage arsenal right now ) please tell us who Razz
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:29 am

HscouserZ wrote:
imalegend wrote:
6unner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

He is the best there is for us, all he needs to spend, someone needs force him to spend, for the love of the game Wenger spend please spend.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:
imalegend wrote:
6unner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

He is the best there is for us, all he needs to spend, someone needs force him to spend, for the love of the game Wenger spend please spend.

getting a player or two would do the trick
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Nasri was the most inconsistent player before he came to Arsenal...he improved a bit after he came
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 pm

ali8775 wrote:Nasri was the most inconsistent player before he came to Arsenal...he improved a bit after he came

lol at all the people saying this is happening to arsenal cuz they sold nasri and cesc Razz nasri just played well for a couple of months then he dissapeared ..
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:16 pm

HscouserZ wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Nasri was the most inconsistent player before he came to Arsenal...he improved a bit after he came

lol at all the people saying this is happening to arsenal cuz they sold nasri and cesc Razz nasri just played well for a couple of months then he dissapeared ..

If we had the full team, no way this could have happened not even close.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:

u guys were extremely unlucky even with a 2nd-3rd deffence line up - 3 injuries and 3 suspensions :lol!: arsenal played really well up untill the 4th goal ( and if RVP scored the penalty it would have been a completely different game. )
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 pm

HscouserZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:

u guys were extremely unlucky even with a 2nd-3rd deffence line up - 3 injuries and 3 suspensions :lol!: arsenal played really well up untill the 4th goal ( and if RVP scored the penalty it would have been a completely different game. )

If the game was 1-1 it would have been a different game, they came and scored the second goal, and we had nothing to lose after that.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
HscouserZ wrote:

If the game was 1-1 it would have been a different game, they came and scored the second goal, and we had nothing to lose after that.

if u scored the pen it would have giving u guys a lift and i deff don't think utd would have scored that 2nd goal...
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Slotting the penalty wouldn't have changed a thing. There were still 7 (!) goals to come in. It just shows how crap we were. Even van Persie was out of confidence.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: