Yesterdays match (Man Utd vs Arsenal)

3 posters

Go down

Yesterdays match (Man Utd vs Arsenal) Empty Yesterdays match (Man Utd vs Arsenal)

Post by Shadyqubaty Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Yesterday the game was great between Manchester United and Arsenal. The pre-conditions of the Arsenal players were really terrible, taking into note that they were just coming from a Champions League game... Manchester United were on there best form so that's why we scored 8 goals.
A good analogy will be me playing football against people who have been running for an hour... Arsenal managed to score 2 goals which is great but after the 2-0 Arsenal lost hope and the defence line wasn't in place so whenever a ball came through it would swerve right into the goal. Arsenal's defence line which were standing in front of the free-kicks was really terrible. Rooney took advantage of that and scored twice.
This message is dedicated to my dearest friend Ali Sabra Smile

Shadyqubaty
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Yesterdays match (Man Utd vs Arsenal) Empty Re: Yesterdays match (Man Utd vs Arsenal)

Post by The Verminator Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 pm

The players also lacked spirit. And that pissed me off. The perfect example is Rosicky. He's my second fav arsenal player, but he did something yesterday that pissed me off soooo much. Take a look at the 26 second of this video:

Watch Rosicky. Rooney is taking his free kick. Rozza is in the wall. As Rooney takes the shot, he doesn't bother to jump and block it. Then he doesn't even turn his head to look where the ball went. He didn't even give a s***! He lost all hope already. How are we gonna win against Man Utd with that mentality?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Yesterdays match (Man Utd vs Arsenal) Empty Re: Yesterdays match (Man Utd vs Arsenal)

Post by Sri Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Arsenal Football Club has announced it will be writing to fans who travelled to Old Trafford on Sunday with an offer to cover the cost of a match ticket at a future Barclays Premier League away game.

A Club statement issued today said: "Sunday's result was obviously disappointing for everyone connected with the Club. Our travelling fans were magnificent throughout and we want to recognise their fantastic support. We will be writing to them shortly with the details."

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down