Sportmediaset - Juve Rhodolfo jumping, lunging for Bruno Alves

3 posters

Go down

Sportmediaset - Juve Rhodolfo jumping, lunging for Bruno Alves  Empty Sportmediaset - Juve Rhodolfo jumping, lunging for Bruno Alves

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Will not be marriage between Rhodolfo (25) and Juve: Brazilians of Sao Paulo have in fact returned to you the offer of 8 million. Perhaps they discussed again in January, but now need a defender. That's why the leaders Juventus are ready to accelerate to get under the wheels Portuguese Bruno Alves (29) Zenit St. Petersburg. You work for an equal exchange with a Bonucci, even if the Russians want a congiaglio Economic (4 million). Figure that Juve could provide after the sale by Simone Pepe just the team of Luciano Spalletti. Count your fingers crossed: the technician Salento is the type for the National Lusitanian.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sportmediaset - Juve Rhodolfo jumping, lunging for Bruno Alves  Empty Re: Sportmediaset - Juve Rhodolfo jumping, lunging for Bruno Alves

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:10 pm

this deal won't go down well with fans...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Sportmediaset - Juve Rhodolfo jumping, lunging for Bruno Alves  Empty Re: Sportmediaset - Juve Rhodolfo jumping, lunging for Bruno Alves

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:29 pm

I think Beppe will pull somewhat of a suprise.

If not Rhodolfo I don't see him trading Bonucci+Cash for Alves who's attributes don't make him a ideal foil for Chiellini.

Not sure who, but i'm expecting the unexpected.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down