Comment from the internet my friends asked me to post it

5 posters

Go down

Comment from the internet my friends asked me to post it  Empty Comment from the internet my friends asked me to post it

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:35 am

Just as some of us feared before the match, today's 8-2 massacre was a massive, massive dissapointment and many Gooners are rightfully upset and desperate today. There is no doubt that mistakes were made and change is needed.

But before you join the WENGER OUT bandwagon and take to the streets, don't forget some crucial facts:
- Don't forget where your club was before Wenger
- Don't forget where your club would be without Wenger
- Don't forget The Invincibles
- Don't forget some of the most entertaining football the world has ever seen being played by your club
- Don't forget Henry, Bergkamp, Cesc, Vieira, RVP, Pires, Ljungberg, Campbell, Wilshere
- Don't forget your brand new stadium that will allow Mourinho-like managers of the future to splash the cash and buy trophies
- Don't forget the minimal resources Wenger had to work with
- And please don't forget who the most succesful Arsenal manager of all time is

Your club was never as rich as City or Chelsea, or as big as United or Liverpool. The only reason it is competing with them is because of one man.

I am saying be critical. But remain respectful. I thought it was what made Arsenal fans special.

The future of your club depends on it.

============

They maybe found it here lol dunno
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Comment from the internet my friends asked me to post it  Empty Re: Comment from the internet my friends asked me to post it

Post by Sri Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 am

Please, do NOT comment on this thread with "He was once great, now he has lost it, he is not bigger than the club, etc etc etc".

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Comment from the internet my friends asked me to post it  Empty Re: Comment from the internet my friends asked me to post it

Post by Wilson37 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Very true.. Great post brother...
Nowadays.. There are many people who think changing managers will win trophies...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 pm

To all Wenger doubters: HE HAS STILL GOT IT. <check the signings flurry in 3 days>. Period. #EndOfThread.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:54 pm

I would be very lucky to have him in Juve Very Happy but I want him to stay there Arsenal is his home and his life
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 pm

He is still the best choice for Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Respect, Devi, respect.

I think most of us are pissed more at the board than at Wenger ATM. Wenger seems to be doing his magic in the transfer market and winning back some of our love.

Even if it took so long.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum