Sushi Master
Sri
Wilson37
REWB
9 posters

Go down

9 Players... Empty 9 Players...

Post by REWB Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 15:58

that are not good enough for arsenal and need to gtfo.

*almunia - how is he still here?

*chamakh - i was never impressed with him even when he was scoring goals, i needed to see more. i needed to see him at least take a shot with his foot ffs, its incredible that striker doesn't know how to shoot a ball...WTF?

*arshavin - (he is just too lazy and he was a big part in why we conceded so much goals against man utd, he didnt help an already poor traora one bit, useless defensively and has now become useless offensively Neutral

*rosicky - my fav player post injury, he was amazing...such a shame.

*traora - i know he is already gone but he is the reason we conceded so much goals against man utd so i just cant leave him out he sucksssssss omg.

*squallici - do i?

*djourou - im sorry but this season just proves that last season was just a one year wonder. this guy is terrible, and need to improve by January if not we need to sell him.

*diaby - too injury prone and when he plays he doesn't add anything, not good defensively and average offensively, id keep him for depth but he is on thin rope.

*denilson - he is on loan because he is not suited to epl football as we all know, when he plays in the epl he becomes a poor man's diaby...thats says a lot really. i think he is a late bloomer, like senna.

it is when we have to rely on players like this that season after season we fail, its because of useless players like this. we need to kick them out and bring new faces in, during this January and next summer.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 18:37; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

9 Players... Empty Re: 9 Players...

Post by Wilson37 Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 16:23

Agree.. We have seen that Arshavin and Rosicky will never have the sharpness they once had..
Chamakh also had enough oppertunities...
Diaby may come good if he gets a couple of months to play...
Btw.. Its too harsh to include Djurou.. He was our best defender for a nice part of last season.. Lost something after that injury.. He will be back for sure...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 16:32

I'd still keep Arshavin for rotation and as an impact sub.. Rosicky for the same reason, because of those hard hard hard working shifts he can grind out defensively even if he doesn't manage much going forward..

Chamakh - I don't know what to say anymore.

Djourou - I still want to see him get some cup games and get back some form.. we need the pre-injury him for rotation..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 16:39

Chamakh needs a huge kick in the ass. If our new signings don't spur him to grow some balls he should be sold, yeah.

Arshavin I actually thought played well, just had severely bad luck in the ManU match. Apart from our team collapsing. He should be a supersub or starter against experienced sides.

Rosicky... way too inconsistent. Not good enough for what we need. This is our biggest weakness since Fabs left.

Squillaci... Traore's sold. Diaby is decent IMO, but made of soda crackers. Denilson I hope we sell.

Djourou was massive last season, he's still very young and should be benched for a while to get his bearings back.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 16:59

What! come on, Djourou isnt that bad. GIve him some time

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 4:34

He.. He.. Lists seems growing.. First the title was 7 players.. Then 8.. Now 9..Laughing
i dont want Rosicky to start.. I want him only to play 2nd 45 mins with the energy we saw against Udinese in the 2nd leg...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 21:24

I remember when we were all screaming for Fabianski's head
I remember when everyone was hating on Song and wanted him out
I remember when we were arguing with everyone that Djourou could become the next big thing for us
I remember when Chamakh was hailed as our savior
I remember when Clichy was being stoned with words, and Eboue booed away, only for us to cry and mope when they leave

The sad part is that I can still go on..
FFS
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 21:38

Iceman wrote:I remember when we were all screaming for Fabianski's head
I remember when we were arguing with everyone that Djourou could become the next big thing for us
I remember when Clichy was being stoned with words, and Eboue booed away, only for us to cry and mope when they leave

FFS

Embarassed
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 15:05

Iceman wrote:I remember when we were all screaming for Fabianski's head

FFS

when was the last time we won something? and do you know why? its because we are experimenting too much with players that might not even become good. no offence mate but you need to stop being deluded a wake up.

what has Fabianski done for you to even include him in your comment? he has improve but the fact is at his time at arsenal he has done more bad then good.

Djourou? don't make me laugh, the guy has been with us for how many years now?? and he has had ONE good season where he was flopping towards the end. and now this season he has started playing shit again. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Chamakh i never hailed him as our savior ffs. even when he was scoring goals i didnt like him, in fact most people at the time were wondering why he couldn't shoot with his fcking foot. he scored a few headers etc etc, but that was when the PL did not know much about him. now the pl has court on to his playing style i have yet to see whether he can overcome that.

Clichy and Eboue lol where are they now? Clichy was never that great and kept on making crucial mistakes during important parts of the season, and Eboue (all though we loved his personality) is still not good enough. btw i didn't even mention Clichy and Eboue so why you mentioning them for? i never boo'd eboue or disliked clichy that much, i think he was underrated.

but please if we want to get back to being elite, we need to get rid of these 9 players that i mentioned and bring in quality. thats the only way, not saying its easy but its the truth, times have changed from the old days. much more competition so you need more quality in the squad. havent you learn shit from these past 6 years? every fcking time we have to rely on our squad they ALWAYS let us down, doesn't it effect you?

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 15:14; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 15:11

i have to say i like arsenal fans on this forum a lot because they are not too critical of our players like arsenal mania and other arsenal forums. but sometimes you guys just act like pussies lol.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:18

Almunia, Seb Squill should both go

Diaby needs to get back on the pitch
Arshavin and Rosicky both need to be used as subs
Djourou needs to develop abit more, and with Mertesaker here, he can be helped with his positioning

And finally denilson well lets hope he does well over in brazil as he does have alot of talent, so hopefully he can get his confidence back like ronaldinho has

Plus he can also be like a scout over there and find us the next big player, kaka,ronaldinho ECT
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:55

GenBlizkin wrote:Almunia, Seb Squill should both go

Diaby needs to get back on the pitch
Arshavin and Rosicky both need to be used as subs
Djourou needs to develop abit more, and with Mertesaker here, he can be helped with his positioning

And finally denilson well lets hope he does well over in brazil as he does have alot of talent, so hopefully he can get his confidence back like ronaldinho has

Plus he can also be like a scout over there and find us the next big player, kaka,ronaldinho ECT

thats the problem he doesnt play, always injured an as a result of that plays crap when he plays because of lack of match fitness. thats not good enough, the reason why he is injured so much is because he DOESNT GIVE A FCK. he is not looking after his body, not eating the right stuff, not doing proper exercise. he is not trying hard enough to make his body ready for football. he has a week mentally.

doesnt work like that, we cant have players whos sole purpose in the squad is to be sub, because eventually they are going to have to start games because of injury. rosicky and arshavin have just been terrible for 2 years now, do you think SAF would put up with that? they would be gone 1st day of the window.

yeah well, he is 24 now and maybe he can improve but the thing is at this age i expect better from him, their are much better young prospect ut there then him atm. his performance against man utd was just laugable, i was so embarrassed. felt sorry for kosi, djour made him look bad.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 23:34

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

what has Fabianski done for you to even include him in your comment? he has improve but the fact is at his time at arsenal he has done more bad then good.

Many fans believed that Fabianski deserved to be our #1 instead of Szczesny. Fact is, we have a reliable backup option who was playing extremely well before his shoulder injury

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Djourou? don't make me laugh, the guy has been with us for how many years now?? and he has had ONE good season where he was flopping towards the end. and now this season he has started playing shit again. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
He was injured, came back and was our best CB for a whole season. A dip in form has now led us to say that he is shit? No thanks, I'm not hopping on that bandwagon. One whole season of pure class defending is a better measure than a couple of months of bad form..

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Chamakh i never hailed him as our savior ffs. even when he was scoring goals i didnt like him, in fact most people at the time were wondering why he couldn't shoot with his fcking foot. he scored a few headers etc etc, but that was when the PL did not know much about him. now the pl has court on to his playing style i have yet to see whether he can overcome that.
10 goals in the first half of the season IIRC. He was doing extremely well and our forward line was functioning well with him on top. In fact, he was playing so well that when RVP came back, Wenger tried to play them both together up front. One more season, afterwards you can do what you want with him. It has NOTHING to do with the "EPL getting used to his style". What the hell is this mumbo-jumbo?

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Clichy and Eboue lol where are they now? Clichy was never that great and kept on making crucial mistakes during important parts of the season, and Eboue (all though we loved his personality) is still not good enough. btw i didn't even mention Clichy and Eboue so why you mentioning them for? i never boo'd eboue or disliked clichy that much, i think he was underrated.

I'm mentioning them as examples of how fickle and wrong we are as fans. People were saying that Clichy is shit. When we sold him, everyone was saying that Wenger is shit and bla bla bla. Statistically speaking, Clichy is one of the best LBs in the league. He was very good, and I'm not sure how Santos will react to being left alone in that back line like Clichy was.

Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 0:23

Disagree with Chamakh, Arshavin and Rosicky

The rest are spot on
Lex
Lex