I noticed something

5 posters

Go down

I noticed something Empty I noticed something

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Marrotta's maximum money put into a transfer deal was 15 mil..
Krasic, bonbon, vucinic were all purchased aroud this price!
So why expect him to spend 30 mil on rossi, 45 on Kun?

I know that he tries not to spend a lot but, there are better options than the players he got like vucinic(could have brought rossi)

And now since we really really need a WC CB why not sell pepe and amauri in total of 15-12 mil and get A WC CB that will make us fans happy.
No to gastaldello, no to alex, no to lugano(already to PSG), no to B Alves. (THESE PLAYERS ARE FOR SHORT TERM, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN PARTNER CHIELLINI FOR A LONG TERM)

Rhudolfo is almost the same as bonbon so no need to get him

Why not try pique, hummels, Thiago silva (0 percent probability)???

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

I noticed something Empty Re: I noticed something

Post by LWL91 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 pm

LOL.. I have never understood why Pique is in barca.. he is far from world class!!! Well.. I think the answer is this; none can tell for sure who is world class in serie a and who is in la liga or premier league. the leagues are so different.. kjaer was top class in italy but flopped in germany.. there are endless examples of the other way around too, but i think marottas strategy is good.. none is 45 mill € worth..!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 pm

I think the more likely answer to your question is that he didn't have as large of a transfer budget as the media said he had. I think he was authorized to spend a lot on a striker like Aguero or Rossi to help bring fans into the new stadium, but other than that, he had a tight budget that he had to use to fill a lot of positions. This is why he didn't spend more than 15 million or so on players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Because none of those defenders would join Juventus and all would cost more than 15M.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:52 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if we are linked with cannavaro, puyol, Maldini, Nesta tommorow.

@luca "antonini" MMMM, i think i changed my mind about Rhudolfo. we can try him and buy him for 12 mil max! he is the only 1 available though Sao paolo president said he will not sell him
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by scirea6 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Sorensen is going to be a WC Defender one day , but in the short term Lugano would have been perfect but effing Leonardo and PSG. Other than that I dont see too many WC clubs who are not already playing for a CL team.

Bruno Alves is 30 and costs too much.
rudholfo is brazilian and we dont necessarily have a good track record with attackers or midfielders let alone defenders.

Bonucci was really good at the start of the season before he lost all his positional sense because of Mr. Motta being a vagabond in nature. I think he will get back his form this season.
scirea6
scirea6
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

To me, Rhudolfo looks like the real deal but it is hard to tell from youtube clips and what not.

Bonucci should be the long term partner for Chiellini, he just needs to grow into that role. If that means being the 3rd CB for a couple years it could benefit him to learn from another experienced defender.

If someone like Andreolli or Gastaldello joins Juventus I don't see them as good enough to push Bonucci out of the starting 11, they would most likely be bought for depth.

Rhodolfo would not instantly replace Bonucci, he must learn to communicate with his backline first. That way he can ease himself into life in Italy and playing for Juventus, meanwhile Bonucci can make a case for himself to keep himself in the line up.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 pm

have you seen pre season matches scirea?
We conceded a lot of goals with lich-bon... its not motta's fault out there..
have you seen cassano goal vs juve when we won in tim cup?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by scirea6 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Yeah dude , I have seen all of the pre season matches. I am not saying that lich-bon combo is good right now. But the goal was on the counter when gattuso got it from vidal and played it straight to cassano. If you see the goal clearly Bonucci actually gets the ball of cassano but ends up hiting cassano's leg so he gets a second chance. Next time Bonbon should be more forcefully but as one can understand he is low on confidence after last season. Many players have come for the past few seasons and only a few have stayed with us, maybe smth is wrong with our over criticizing and we should not put so much pressure on individual players.
scirea6
scirea6
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum