TheRedStag
xabi
Jack Daniels
The Madrid One
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ronaldo Vs Messi

Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 28 ]
Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 50

Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:41 pm

nah, compare the players. if you cant then dont vote.

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi

Post by billionmillion Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:53 pm

i compared already its surely messi for me. i just say its unfair to ronaldo
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 am

Lots of internet age football fans here... Ronaldo was surely better, had him all this time's hype... people wouldn't even try to compare
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Messi for me, and scarily there's still a lot more to come from him yet.

Negged for this? An opinion? Sad!
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:40 am

Yep, immature, what can you expect though

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:45 am

Ronnie by a country mile, messi is really great tho.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Ronnie by a country mile, messi is really great tho.

A country mile? So you don't think it's even close. Strange....
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:59 am

I agree with barcafandani, Ronnie pre-99 was not from this earth. The whole of italy chopped him down and he lose something like half his powers. He was still the best for a while but he was human after that.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I agree with barcafandani, Ronnie pre-99 was not from this earth. The whole of italy chopped him down and he lose something like half his powers. He was still the best for a while but he was human after that.

Does that mean you don't think it's even a bit close between them?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 am

18-20 year old ronnie and 24 year old messi? No its not even close.

Post-injury ronnie and 24 year old messi? Messi edges it.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:11 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:18-20 year old ronnie and 24 year old messi? No its not even close.

Post-injury ronnie and 24 year old messi? Messi edges it.

I don't know about that now. Yes Ronaldo was a beast at Barca and at Inter but to suggest Messi's performances over the past few season are "not even close" is somewhat biased to say the least imo
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:13 am

How is it biased? Im comparing two barca players at their prime.

If ronnie played the inter game last year for barca it would have ended 3-0 Im sure of it.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:24 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:How is it biased? Im comparing two barca players at their prime.

If ronnie played the inter game last year for barca it would have ended 3-0 Im sure of it.

First off the underlined sentence means nothing. Not even worth discussing. Like me saying if messi was 6' 3" he'd score more headers.

To answer your question, the reason I think it is biased is because some Madrid fans don't give messi enough credit, and to suggest that Messi is "not even close" to Ronaldo can imo only be explained by bias. (unless of course you havent watched them play)

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 am

So if I have a different opinion than you I am biased?

Since when have you watched spanish and italian football? Maybe that will answer some questions.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:34 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:So if I have a different opinion than you I am biased?

No that statement would be a improper method of reasoning.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:02 am

wow first messi was out of this earth now ronaldo is better than him

cant believe how overrated people make a player

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 am

there are 2 things that really fail in such threads as this one:

1. When comparing 2 players from 2 different Eras, you tend to have people who haven't seen the player from older era (or both), so such a survey/poll as dis one isn't very smart. It's like ''hey who do u think is better, Maradona or Pelé'' - and It's very likely that many have not seen them and base their answer on the hype the players receive(d).

2. Why do you get negative rep, just coz you have different opinion?
its their opinion, u don't have to neg someone juz coz he for example thinks cr9 is best thing ever happend to football.

Last edited by The BoyWonder on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:58 am

Pre injury Ronaldo was as good as messi now..May be more flashier and unstoppable...But end of messi's carrier he will be greater legend than Ronaldo without a doubt.Only time will tell us what will happen.

But one thing trust me messi is a very Special player.with all
his super star status still he is very humble and hard worker.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 am

Sorry mate do not get me wrong how ronaldo is miles better than messi..If individually he is miles better than messi
how he did not win CL in his entire carrier..is not like he played for bunch of nobody club..he played for European
power house Barcelona,Inter,Real madrid with great team mate.Do you realise if some one is miles batter than messi
that guy must be some sorts of super man who just enter the pitch and almost win all the game by him self.

In my opinion No one is miles better than messi in the history of football .This is not possible.

Cheers mate.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:49 am

Beautiful Football wrote:

Sorry mate do not get me wrong how ronaldo is miles better than messi..If individually he is miles better than messi
how he did not win CL in his entire carrier..is not like he played for bunch of nobody club..he played for European
power house Barcelona,Inter,Real madrid with great team mate.Do you realise if some one is miles batter than messi
that guy must be some sorts of super man who just enter the pitch and almost win all the game by him self.

In my opinion No one is miles better than messi in the history of football .This is not possible.

Cheers mate.

Pre-injury ronnie played for psv, barca and inter. Those three teams were by no means CL title contenders. Pre-injury ronnie was unmarkable, I have seen alot of players hush messi. Especially when he is not playing for barca.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:How is it biased? Im comparing two barca players at their prime.

not its not biased its just childish
its like saying if messi played instead of ronaldo they would win cl. so why r9 never won cl if he was unmarkable, unstoppable, he would win games by his own. where is prove?
national team? brazil national team in last decade>>>>>>argentina in 2011. Childish users just take all credits from rivaldo ronaldinho r.carlos cafu etc. and give all the credit to r9. Put R9 in 2011 argentina team he would win only ticket to home as he did in his clubs - No CL

No player can win games by himself
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 am

in 1997-98 pre injury Ronaldo did not win Serie A.so how he was exactly unstoppable.hell he was not even Serie A top scorer...so how he was unstoppable..and list goes on...

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 am

I dont get why you guys are taking offense to this. Messi still has some time and if he grows I am sure he can beat ronaldo at his prime. Maradona won two serie As in his years there. Ronnie was un markable, anyone who watched him at that time knows that. Messi on the other hand has been marked at barcelona and at argentina.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 am

Even in Barca he failed according to qaqarin's logic
1996-97 Barcelona team became second in la liga (with ronaldo)
1997-98 Barcelona team won La liga (without ronaldo)

Isnt it showing that he flopped at least in 3-4 games in that season?

Yeah unstoppable, unmarkable player
but when messi fails in 1 game childish madrid fans say he is flop.
actually repeating messi's game vs inter last season in every thread shows that how messi is great. even people cant find his any other flop moment in last 2 seasons
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I dont get why you guys are taking offense to this. Messi still has some time and if he grows I am sure he can beat ronaldo at his prime. Maradona won two serie As in his years there. Ronnie was un markable, anyone who watched him at that time knows that. Messi on the other hand has been marked at barcelona and at argentina.

i am not taking any offense,sorry mate.but i have seen ronaldo in his prime i know he was really great..may be in
his prime he was more unpredictable,faster and powerful than messi.But trust me Ronaldo was not miles better than
messi..i would say untill now they are really close..as i said time will tell who will be greater legend..

peace mate.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 pm

I dont get it, why are you being so sensitive?

Messi was also stopped by pepe this year, he did not breathe while pepe was on the pitch. In his time with argentina he is also alot more quite. 1996-1997 if I remember correctly Ronnie wasnt there when barca lost the league. Guardiola said then "That day our beast was missing".

I remember Ronnie absolutely destroying hierro that year, never in my life did I see anyone do that. The year after I think it was nesta, god it was awesome.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next