Albiceleste
guest7
Zealous
Doc
Mr Nick09
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Argentina starting to get boring? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Argentina starting to get boring?

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Just a glimpse of Pastores talent in full form.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Is Argentina starting to get boring? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Argentina starting to get boring?

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:wasnt higuain like...invisible?

lol no.. he had the chance of the match with a great chip .. he made a great run for that.. apart from that he ran really well,drew fouls,didnt misplace passes,controlled and dribbled well and was a very good target man..that is not called being invisible ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Seriously, how Pastore is still on the bench while the likes of Alvarez and Lucho get the nod under the new coach is baffling to me. A noob and a wannabe...smh
A new coach, a new system and of course he has to try out new players...
That you can't understand that is baffling to me.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 pm

InterMalia wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Seriously, how Pastore is still on the bench while the likes of Alvarez and Lucho get the nod under the new coach is baffling to me. A noob and a wannabe...smh
A new coach, a new system and of course he has to try out new players...
That you can't understand that is baffling to me.

yes he has to try a kid who just moved to europe and proved nothing yet and a flop trying to find his way in france. very innovative. if this was try outs time, why not revamp the team? just decided to change the midfield nucleus and play a wannabe and a noob. how about focusing a real stars that are going to give meaning to that disappointing argentina side?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm

LOL nick, you think your words will make them wannabees?

He is the coach, he changes what he sees fit.

Edit: Didn't those stars play in the Copa?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm

InterMalia wrote:LOL nick, you think your words will make them wannabees?

He is the coach, he changes what he sees fit.

Edit: Didn't those stars play in the Copa?

I have the right to voice my opinion no? he is a wannabe until proven otherwise Very Happy

Pastore is the best natural advanced playmaker they have, and he is still riding the bench, that's shocking to me.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Of course not, i'll crush your head:D

Lucho and Ricky played cm's, Pastore is an AM. They play with a formation where the creativity comes from Messi or the center. I don't think Ricky is anything near a starting material for them, yet. But this was a fair chance given to a player who made his name only last season.

Argentina should play 4 3 1 2 with Pastore in the hole and Messi with Aguero/Tevez upfront IMO.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Pastore is a CM and AM. Classic #10. Not many of those around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm

InterMalia wrote:Of course not, i'll crush your head:D

Lucho and Ricky played cm's, Pastore is an AM. They play with a formation where the creativity comes from Messi or the center. I don't think Ricky is anything near a starting material for them, yet. But this was a fair chance given to a player who made his name only last season.

Argentina should play 4 3 1 2 with Pastore in the hole and Messi with Aguero/Tevez upfront IMO.

Pastore is more than a AM, it's well in his tendencies to play a lot deeper and take over the tempo, something he picked up in Italy. I dont restrict him in an AM role like we traditionally conceive it, and at the end of the day, Messi needs someone behind him who can playmake as well. Also, Playing with 3 forwards mean that the CMs have to make runs to support the forwards, another thing that is well within the skills of Pastore.

He can play as ACM behind Messi with not much difficulty imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 pm

line up was the problem, could have used the likes of banega, pastore, cambiasso, kun etc.

higuain had a sweet effort though that hit the cross bar. other than that the match was extremely boring.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:48 pm

St_Nic09_of_Goal wrote:Pastore is more than a AM, it's well in his tendencies to play a lot deeper and take over the tempo, something he picked up in Italy

Of what i've seen him with Palermo,Pastore cant quite revel in a deeper role..He demonstrated that at Palermo..I dont know who was the coach at that point of the season Laughing but he flopped big time when being deployed in a deeper role..

For his lanky structure and his inability to track back,he's more effective hence productive as a Trequartista or perhaps as a support striker..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:51 am

InterMalia wrote:Of course not, i'll crush your head:D

It might look good on paper but in practice it won't work, not enough width, the fullbacks are crap, except for Ansaldi. We played 433 and there was still a lack of width.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2