DeviAngel
BoBo
S
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tactics and Formations Thread Empty Tactics and Formations Thread

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:11 pm

The transfer window is officially closed now so a fresh new thread for this purpose..This is once again the place to discuss tactics and ideal formations..Lets get started..I am going to post mine later.. Very Happy

Also lets keep this as On-Topic as possible.. Very Happy

Last edited by S on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Tactics and Formations Thread Empty Re: Tactics and Formations Thread

Post by BoBo Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:01 am

Big question really is in defense when conte dont need ziegler an says he has other plans my guess is that at some point at least after january when he will buy a new defender chiellini will be shifted 2 left back.

In the mean time Conte will in my opinion soon split up the Bonucci Chiellini defense and the big question is who will get the chance 2 shine Sørensen or Barzagli my guess is Sørensen anyways and he could be partnered with Bonucci hence swifting Chiellini 2 left anything in my imo could really happen here but for starters De ceglie will get the chance and Bonucci Chiellini will get their last chance.

Rest of the line up is pretty much obvius though there are questions about who will partner Pirlo and Vucinic and if Elia will be starter already from Parma game my guess is : Pirlo and Marchisio will begin the season With Vidal coming on at some point each game and then anything can happen in Attack my feeling is Del Piero will get a lot of starts alongside Vucinic more than u would think anyway so my guess for parma is this:

Gigi

Licht-Chiellini-Bonucci-De Ceglie

Krasic-Pirlo-Marchisio-Elia/Giaccerini

Vucinic-Del P/Matri

But my point is the def will def. change into somthing in center during a couple of games
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:21 am

I hope Vidal starts alongside Pirlo and Marchisio can perhaps come on as a second half sub for Pirlo..

You cannot leave a quality player like Vidal on the bench and his speed adds an extra dimension to the midfield since Marchisio-Pirlo are not the quickest pair and might perhaps be susceptible to fast paced counter-attacks..

Also i favour Vucinic-Quags pair..Vucinic is not exactly an SS..He doesnt have the creativity like Del Piero has..He involves himself in buildup play and makes precise runs and can also hold the ball too but we need a SS in the mould of an attacking midfielder and sadly Del Piero is the only one that falls to that category...Also both Vucinic and quags are technically on-par with themselves and we can see a better chemistry and 1-2s between them more often,all in all they can complement each other well....Just my thoughts though..

Although Matri can serve as a better targetman than either of the two..

Having said that i think Quags can do a better job at SS than Vucinic and we can atleast give it a try at some in point in time of the season..If we play with the ball more often on the ground ,i say why not..

Conte will probably be alternating between Vucinic and Quags i suppose though..

And Ziegler should have stayed..Cannot understand why are giving another chance for Grosso considering De Ceglie not so pleasing injury record..

And i would still prefer Bonucci over Barzagli despite of Bonucci's not so good pre-season..He's simply technically better than Barzagli and considering Conte loves Ball- playing defenders i would give him a go for sure..

This is how i would like juventus to lineup..

4-2-4

Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie

Pirlo/Marchisio-Vidal

Krasic-Vucinic-Matri/Quagliarella-Elia

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:44 am

No doubt Matri is our only target man besides of course Iaquinta Amauri and Toni but i think both quags and matri will find it hard getting playing time this year also because Toni and Vuci played together at Roma and look great alogside each other. Vuci is def a starter imo

Grosso wont get any playing time but out of respect for what hes done for his country and the ongoing negotiations with players and strike thing he is in the squad NOT 2 be played at any point

Vidal i dont think will be a benchboy but just that he will get a slow start and when conte finds out wich is the weak link in midfield he will replace but i def think conte will always start the games in a 4-2-4
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:53 am

You mean Quags and Matri as a strikeforce ?If so then yes..One of Quags/Vucinic would be resigned to the bench..And Matri would probably be a guarantee in the eleven..

And Toni can always come on from the bench and make an impact and he also adds to the Physical presence and his undoubted aerial prowess especially when we are in dire situations and in need of an immediate goal..Although he goes down fairly easily..

Vucinic-Matri would be the probable strikeforce under Conte,Quags as a rotation player,and Del Piero and Toni as impact subs..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 am

Yeah baby this is how i would like my Juve warriors 2 line up:

Gigi

licht/(pepe)(motta)-Bonucci/(vidal)-sorensen/(barzagli)-Chiellini/(De Ceglie)(pepe)

Giaccerini/(krasic)-Vidal/(pazienza)-Marchisio/(Pirlo)-Elia/(Esti)

Vucinic/(Quags)(Matri)-Del P/(Toni)(Matri)
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 am

Vucinic-Matri is the most likely but i doubt it a little anyways cause i think conte prefers Del P and Toni over matri and Quags for no matter what role, Vucinic is a sure thing up font the whole season
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:34 am

I think we would look like this

Tactics and Formations Thread AbA9XIeaiR
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:35 am

i know it wont happen but i think this would be great

------------Matri---------------
Elia--------Pirlo--------Krasic

-------Vidal Marchisio-------
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:31 pm

All of you need to realize. PIRLO IS A GURANTEED STARTER. A REGISTA IS NEEDED.

Anyways, you will most probably see this, as it stands with his tactics and pre-season.

Tactics and Formations Thread AbA99OvapZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:34 pm

I don't think a regista is as needed as you think. The 4-2-4 is much more dependent on good wing play. Vidal in the middle with Marchisio would still see Juventus function at a high level offensively and at a higher level defensively.

Anyways, I agree with your formation, if everyone is fit I would expect to see that line up for the first game at least.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Luca wrote:I don't think a regista is as needed as you think. The 4-2-4 is much more dependent on good wing play. Vidal in the middle with Marchisio would still see Juventus function at a high level offensively and at a higher level defensively.

Anyways, I agree with your formation, if everyone is fit I would expect to see that line up for the first game at least.

Let me explain you why a Regista is needed, regardless of the midfield only having two players. As it stands now, Conte's system relies on offensive play and ball possesion, but most of you need to realize that it begins from the back. From the goalie, to the defense, TO THE REGISTA, where from then on he creates plays. A deep lying playmaker is a must for supporting both the defensive and offensive creativity, inconlusion... Pirlo is the key of the ball possesion, without him, his system won't work to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:09 pm

sciacca wrote:
Luca wrote:I don't think a regista is as needed as you think. The 4-2-4 is much more dependent on good wing play. Vidal in the middle with Marchisio would still see Juventus function at a high level offensively and at a higher level defensively.

Let me explain you why a Regista is needed, regardless of the midfield only having two players. As it stands now, Conte's system relies on offensive play and ball possesion, but most of you need to realize that it begins from the back. From the goalie, to the defense, TO THE REGISTA, where from then on he creates plays. A deep lying playmaker is a must for supporting both the defensive and offensive creativity, inconlusion... Pirlo is the key of the ball possesion, without him, his system won't work to begin with.

Maybe, if Pirlo was next to a player like Gattuso but Marchisio can pass the ball well, Vidal can even better.

If Marchisio found Vidal who can then start the attack, it is the same thing just starting the attack even further up the field. Like I said Pirlo would have the offense running much stronger but Vidal would bring the balance, offensively and defensively.

For balance- Vidal-Marchisio
For a smooth stronger attack- Pirlo-xx

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Makes no difference, both Vidal and Marchisio don't compare to Pirlo's playmaking skills and creaitivty, none are regista's to begin with. One is a defensive midfielder the other is an attacking one. That is why me and guys like Pino, wanted a vice for Pirlo... If you want smooth, then forget the 4-2-4, shift to a 4-4-2.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 pm

We needed another regista. After pirlo we have no playmaker. Cough *poli* cough
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah there is no other play makers (VIDAL)
If you meant regista, thats fine but again a regista is not as important as a winger in Conte's play...

What I said was valid, we all know Conte will stick with the 4-2-4 for the time being but yes I agree if I wanted to see a smooth system a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 would be much more balanced.

All I am saying is that Juventus without Pirlo will function, he is needed but not irreplaceable in the line up. If all of our hope is in Pirlo tell me now so I can get ready for the failure to follow.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 pm

It will function being that it would be more defensive, in which is not part of his philosphy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 pm

sciacca wrote:It will function being that it would be more defensive, in which is not part of his philosphy.

Thats all I was trying to say
Pirlo is a guaranteed starter because of Conte, not the system
The system can function without him but with a different approach

Conte at some point will have to think defensively if he wants to survive as the Juventus manager

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Luca wrote:
sciacca wrote:It will function being that it would be more defensive, in which is not part of his philosphy.

Thats all I was trying to say
Pirlo is a guaranteed starter because of Conte, not the system
The system can function without him but with a different approach

Conte at some point will have to think defensively if he wants to survive as the Juventus manager

Conte:
"I hate to the opposition with the ball, I'm happy when we have it and we must keep it as much as possible!"
"Numbers don't matter, it's all mentality".

Pretty much sums it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Tactics and Formations Thread AbBaAd7aiu

After watching tonight's edition of la Domenica Sportiva... They came to conclude that this formation... the 4-2-4 will look somewhat of a 4-2-1-3.

Vidal has the options to play anywhere in CM, CB, LW and RW. Don't worry, I did not exclude him.

Now don't be mistaken with Vucinic here, he is not an AM, this still implies he's playing an SS role, however the wingers are in fact placed higher than the SS. Where the two CM's play right behind to support both with creativity and defending.

Tactics and Formations Thread Movimenti

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 pm

I really like Vucinic in that role
Not as confident in Quagliarella, he doesn't have the same dribbling, passing or link up play as Mirko.

However, Quagliarella in the Matri spot and Vucinic in his regular spot = such a dynamic attack if we were ever to see it.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Yes and I agree, Del Piero will take Vucinic and Quag will take Matri. Let's not forget, Quag is regarded ONLY as a Prima Punta.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Luca wrote:I really like Vucinic in that role
Not as confident in Quagliarella, he doesn't have the same dribbling, passing or link up play as Mirko.

However, Quagliarella in the Matri spot and Vucinic in his regular spot = such a dynamic attack if we were ever to see it.

Spot in your second line there..And thats what i'm hoping for..Also in my opinion they are technically on par with each other hence the linkup play would be much more precise and more often than not we could see them interchanging passes and play those 1-2s with accuracy..Obviously a fair bit of chemistry is also gotta develop between them..

But the only downside in this partnership is that either of them wont be able to offer the Aerial presence that Matri brings to the table..Other than that i'm just hoping they play together especially considering we intend to keep possession under Conte's system and players who are technically on par with each other could work in that sense..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:19 pm

sciacca wrote:Yes and I agree, Del Piero will take Vucinic and Quag will take Matri. Let's not forget, Quag is regarded ONLY as a Prima Punta.

He can play both CF and SS roles effectively..He was deployed as an SS in many games under Del Neri and he had a fair bit of success..He's a versatile forward..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:Yes and I agree, Del Piero will take Vucinic and Quag will take Matri. Let's not forget, Quag is regarded ONLY as a Prima Punta.

He can play both CF and SS roles effectively..He was deployed as an SS in many games under Del Neri and he had a fair bit of success..He's a versatile forward..

Yes, I'm aware of that, but Conte made it clear in several interviews that Quagliarella is only going to be used as a Prima Punta. As right now, they already have Del Piero and Vucinic for that position. Nonetheless, this summer Quag has still not played in the SS role, which also shows he will most probably NOT play as an SS. But yes he is verstile and is a diverse reference point to Matri. Though Matri himself is capable of also playing as an SS though he's not as mobile when it comes to supporting going on the flanks for example as Quag can. Matri is a better finisher, better in the air and is best at finding open space. Sure, Quag is good at doing all of that too, even more spectacular at it, but Matri is more guranteed to score when supported right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next