The reason Mark Bolton may have left Revista De La Liga

+2
DagenhamDave
Jonathan28
6 posters

Go down

The reason Mark Bolton may have left Revista De La Liga Empty The reason Mark Bolton may have left Revista De La Liga

Post by Jonathan28 Mon 5 Sep - 15:57:13

I know on here it is widely thought of that Mark Bolton was very pro-Barcelona and that was why Sky decided not to renew his contract and got rid of him, but then, I was thinking, maybe Sky let him go because he was too pro-La Liga. Think about it, he constantly called it the best league in the World and always mentioned the PL negatively when compared to it. Sky's agenda is to market the PL hard as the bestest, so they couldn't have Bolton on their own shows saying it wasn't. so they got rid and hired a company man who'll do what he's told.

A shame, really, because Bolton was right.

NOTE:This is NOT a League vs League thread, its just discussing the point made above.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The reason Mark Bolton may have left Revista De La Liga Empty Re: The reason Mark Bolton may have left Revista De La Liga

Post by DagenhamDave Mon 5 Sep - 16:26:04

Football presenter Mark Bolton is to leave Sky Sports

Writing on his @BoltonMark Twitter page, he said: "After sixyears, the season just past will be my final one presenting Spanish football for Sky Sports. My current Sky contract expires in August and I will not be renewing it.

"Spanish football enjoys greater popularity now than ever and whilst sad to leave a product for which I have great affection, I am proud to have played a significant role in its development over the past few years. I am grateful to Sky Sports for their support in allowing me to do so.

"Having expressed a long-felt desire to take on new challenges, I have concluded these will be more successfully pursued outside of Sky Sports. I wish the team every success," he said.

:coffee:
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

The reason Mark Bolton may have left Revista De La Liga Empty Re: The reason Mark Bolton may have left Revista De La Liga

Post by jibers Mon 5 Sep - 16:45:03

He was a barcaface. Nothing more, nothing less. He was always criticisng Madrid. Probably didn't help himself when he posted on twitter "everyone surprised by the result tonight except those that watch la liga regulary" after the CL final. Bolton was humble and respectful.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 5 Sep - 16:47:22

He was not pro la liga,he was a barca fan boy and bashed madrid like khaledbarca. Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 5 Sep - 16:49:23

Good riddance.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon 5 Sep - 17:12:07

I'm happy he left. piece of shat.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down